If I don't wash for more than 18 hours, that magical flower starts to stink like rotten fish...

if I don't wash for more than 18 hours, that magical flower starts to stink like rotten fish. how can anyone in their right mind stick their face in it or tongue it. do you let your SO go down on you?

Attached: 1551503241892.gif (269x202, 616K)

What kind of animal goes more than 12 hours without bathing in the first world.

Shower in the morning and shower at night. Always shower before meeting a SO, even if you bathed just a few hours before.

showering doesn't get the water in to clean the vag, and bathing twice a day is annoying.

Use a douche ya dork. To balance out your hormones.

I'll clesn your stinky fuckin slash for ya. Make sure to clean of the smegma from your clit hood.

pleae giv stinky pus gf so i can wash your vagina

I can't have those kind of objects in the shower, I live with 5 males

Put it under the sink? Never used one desu. You dont have a mother to talk to about this?

that's a gross subject, I don't want my mother knowing about my stench-box

>stench-box
this femanon is allowed to stay

Look. She squeezed you out of her smell hole so she is probably the best person to talk bout your stench box.

gross, would have been better if she swallowed me instead

Lemme lick yur asshole while you're on the phone with your mother.

Vorefags need to stop. Almost as bad as foot fags.

Well in this day and age you can just look up or buy something to stop your smell box from smelling so bad. Maybe its your diet? Amount of exercise? Dunno. But, im going to bed so g'night. Good luck.

Try using ivory body soap. No perfumed or extra shit. Wont mess up your ph balance.

You could have a sweet gang bang bukakke if you just accept and get over the fact that you're related. You should know that they all think about it time to time.

i like the way pussy smells, not 18-hours of stank but like a good few hours at least.

18 hours is prime time. I really enjoyed having sex then having to open windows downstairs, leaving the bedroom door open and the bedroom window open to let the smell of rank pussy out before mom came home.

She's not talking about vore, idiot. She saying her mom should have gave her dad a blowjob instead of conceiving her.

use unscented wipes after you use the bathroom if its really that much of a problem.

when you take a bath or a shower clean the outside of your vagina with unscented soaps and dont use douches. anything with a scent can throw off your ph balance and can cause yeast infections or BV. same with cleaning your actual vagina with anything except water. also cutting down on sugar, fried foods and coffee can help with your overall scent.

Rotten fish smell means somethings wrong. You need to see a gyno.

OP is obviously fat. Fat girls get rank pussy because their fat rolls keep everything in, but more importantly their diet is shit.

I am not fat! I'm 5'4" 180lbs Everyone tells me my body structure is perfect

>unironically clinically obese

Attached: Capture.jpg (526x432, 42K)

not trying to be creepy but can i moisturize your belly with melted butter i swear im not a creep btw

those things lie! they are made by misogynist programmers to make us feel bad about ourselves.

sure, 0.1btc

how did you know about that

everyone knows about hood smegma

BMI is a bullshit scale that doesn't account for muscle mass.

It works for most people because most people don't have muscle mass.

>girls have smegma
>no one bats an eye
>boys have smegma
>better get rid of that foreskin so girls aren't grossed out by your dick

If op was 180lbs of muscle, I'd marry her, stinky pussy and all.

Attached: nora_muscle_morph_by_turbo99-d72nx64.jpg (640x751, 62K)

Obese people need to get the fucking wall. IT'S NOT HARD TO NOT EAT AN INSANE AMOUNT OF FOOD.

>stinky pussy and all
You say that like it's a bad thing.
>she will never sit on your face and force you to lick her rancid pussy until it's clean

better trim that clit hood and labias so guys aren't grossed out by stuff that collects in the folds. I've seen my brothers uncut and it looks much better

My ex had wonderful stank pussy scent. I always begged her not to bathe entire week before i see her. I really miss her,

I shall now tell you all about my friend, Dirty J.

>Real name is Jeremy
>friends call him Dirty J
>works construction part time
>Doesn't change clothes before hanging out after work
>Their filthy
>Drives a work van everywhere
>it's filthy
>Never takes his tool belt off
>not even for sex, which he gets a lot of for some reason
>He loves trying to stick the wooden handle of his hammer in a girls ass
>About half actually let him
>Hammer is filthy

But none of that's why we call him Dirty J. We call him that because he posts on Craigslist looking for ugly fat chicks to hook up with. The nastier the better. He demands they not bathe or change their panties for at least 2 weeks before they meet. Says yeast and other infections are a plus apparently. He always tell us about his encounters in vivid detail. He always wants us to sniff the poor girls panties that he keeps, and always seems really let down that no one takes him up on the offer.