I need a girl to talk to me. im so lonely

i need a girl to talk to me. im so lonely.

Attached: 1550450201441s.jpg (250x187, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dQYPimscA20
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i'm a girl, i only talk to robots that are 6ft and over. Please provide proof you aren't a manlet.

ill talk to u user ^^

over 6 ft and no way for proof, im just bored and lonely and wanna talk about anything to someone.

alright nice, how was your day user?

played video games all day. kinda boring, how was your day?

good thanks ^^ now please send money to my paypal first before we talk (minimum $50USD)

>[email protected]

pretty productive. i finished a bunch of work due these next few days since im visiting friends for the weekend. also played some smash and practiced a bit for a local at my school tomorrow.

>friends

Get the fuck out of here you disgusting normie faggot.

no job = no money
i thought we could be friends, dear user. maybe in another life. i hope u find another girl who is willing to pay to talk to u! i don't think u'll get very far like that.. best of luck user!

sorry, im a newfag :( replied to the wrong person my bad. good job at being productive though!^^

not even in another life, leave me alone you creep.

Hey there lonely poster, nice dubs. What's something you would like to talk about with a girl? What's your dream scenario like?

thanks. its my second quarter of college and its been tough so far so it feels good to be on top of things. what games did you play?

Drop your discord loser youre pathetic enough to talk to

honestly no idea. i usually dont plan conversations with people, all i really want is someone to talk to for a while i guess.

tera. its an mmo rpg, its kinda dumb but i like it lol :p

Right but what's your endgame? Are you hoping to exchange loving comments to each other or do you just want to shoot the shit everyday?

no end goal really? i guess i would just like to have someone to talk to often about nothing in particular. just a friend i guess.

really gonna talk to me if i drop it?

Tell me a bit about yourself user, perhaps we can be pals

freshman in college, majoring in computer science
some normie traits (pop music, facebook, etc.)
just started browsing Jow Forums last month

sounds cool. you into any other games?

old school runescape, and im planning on playing runescape 3 and everquest soon just havent gotten round to it. are u into any games user (other than smash lol)? c:

Sound lame bro

not really playing many games rn because of school, but i usually just follow random games on twitch. used to play a bit of hearthstone and league, and i wanns play cs eventually.

that must be rough, work hard! ^^
nice, im thinking about trying league~
you mentioned pop music, what artists do you like?

lately ive been listening to ariana grande, ed sheeran, and brockhampton a ton. ive tried listening to other music lately though, so ive been browsing /mu/ to find new stuff. how about you?

nice. kinda all over ig. pop punk/emo, hippie shit, a little metal + that new age rap everyone hates lul

yeah can def relate to liking stuff people hate. you listened to anything good recently you would recommend?

depends on what genre i mentioned seems interesting to u :p i've been listening to stuff like the front bottoms, tigers jaw, movements,born without bones, and trash boat. thats probably the closest thing to pop i listen to, though u might like this by another artist i like..i think its pop? lul youtube.com/watch?v=dQYPimscA20

ngl i saw lil peep and wasnt expecting much, but thats actually a pretty decent song. i def like the vibe it gives off.

i like his music, but yeah i doubt u would like anything else he put out lul

yeah i was never really a big fan of him, though iv been more open to new stuff recently. you seem pretty chill user, what's your discord?

thanks, you too ^^
woebegone #0537

Girls should talk to me instead i'm cooler

Attached: reaction17.jpg (253x195, 18K)