I want a bf so fucking bad

I want a bf so fucking bad

Attached: 1536291670745.jpg (250x227, 8K)

i too would like brain fluid

Attached: download (84).jpg (201x251, 11K)

Get out of my board, roastie

not bad enough to search for one it seems

Stop being fat and you'll get one without trying. Or instead of putting effort into losing weight, you can just put a little effort into finding a guy who's okay with fat girls.

What's your :

Region
Height
Race
Hair color
Eye color

>not bad enough to search for one it seems
So the same with Jow Forums and a gf.

Fucking fag find gf insted

What's your IQ level retard? Fuck off back to your special needs school.

Where are you then? There's probably a bf somewhere in your area

What's keeping you from finding one, senpai?

He's out there somewhere, fembot. Don't rush it. Find yourself a nice man who will treat you right. Have you tried any dating apps?

Hi op.
Do you want to talk about your struggle?
fold#6979

>want a bf
>has to be a chad

Lower your standards you fucking filthy roastie
Understand that chad has plenty of options way better than you, and you as a roastie your only asset is your body, so just offer your body to some beta and he will be thrilled enough to make you his gf, simple as that.

>filthy roastie
Imagine having this fag as a bf

>so just offer your body to some beta and he will be thrilled enough to make you his gf
Okay, I know all of you think women are dumb, but you really expect me to fall for this shit?

Do you want me to be ur bf? Just ask for my discord and it shall happen

look roastie (or probably fag) take the little cucks discord and gtfo

l thought l was already your bf. What the fuck, user?

I'd unironically be willing to have this happen to me, all you gotta do is send the request, if you're really a girl

unhooked#6674

people dont get 6 packs to be with 1 girl
just find a tall overweight guy with a good job and manipulate him in to loosing weight or you'll leave him

>people dont get 6 packs to be with 1 girl
Speak for yourself.

hi please be in auckland
thx

I hate this board and I hate you. neck yourself

Gee, I wonder why you don't have a bf.

Attached: Unsolved-Mysteries.jpg (352x240, 11K)

This organsoily

Any robots with superb hands can be my bf

>fem
OHNONONONONONONONONO
>an
PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
>on
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA HOOO HOOO HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAHHA AAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHA OK OK IN GO-PFFFFT AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH
>I want a bf so bad
AAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAH YOU FUCKING ROASTIE AAAAAAAAAAAAASHHSHSHSHSHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH KRRKKRKRKRKRKKHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

>Any robots with superb hands can be my bf
FUCK

Attached: hands.jpg (480x360, 15K)

My hands are the sexiest thing about me

LA

shut the fuck up female you fucking whore shut the fuck up

l play the piano.

Who tells you that? Your grandma?

Why the FUCK are there so many roasties and trannys on my board. What the FUCK happened.

You being a newfag happened.

Then get one you thot, prolly like 10 orbit you...
Oh wait, you want a chad? Fuck you in that case

>I want a bf so fucking bad
I want a gf but only if she's autistic
[email protected]

You can't use a picture of Pam if you don't got some BAT's (big ass titties)

>want bf
>have bpd so I would never make anyone else be in a relationship with me

>make
What if it's voluntary?

It's funny because OP is either a trap, a sissy or gay

that's responsible of you. Anyone with borderline personality disorder should stay alone. it sucks, but any romantic relationship will just may you and your partner miserable.

I just wanted to let you know that a woman and a man would read what you wrote and think different things.
You told a man to get a gf, but if it's a woman you told her she was gay and that she should own up to it.

i'm desperate enough for a gf to the point where I'd consider doing things I'd be ashamed of later to have one though i wouldn't be ashamed if it got me together with my wife

26 white male (blonde/blue), 5'9" chubby, employed and independent. into nerdy stuff, 420 friendly. HMU if interested fembots nards8@gmail

what is about r9k that attracts so much orbiters?

Attached: 1532943294292.jpg (297x170, 9K)

>ynb the fembot paypig

>do a plastic surgery
>stop eating
>you won't have to do the "work on your personality, emotional intelligence and social skills" part because you are not male

The first two might damage you permanently, but it's worth the risk, since you're gonna be doomed anyway if you don't attempt.

Be happy that you get autopass for the third part.

I did too but I got one and thought I fell in love with him but then found out he did things that I didn't like and I tried to ignore it and then I found out he also does other things that I REALLY don't like and honestly kind of scare me. I want to break up with him but I'm scared he will lose it and harass me and my family and on some level still want to make it work because I am so emotionally invested.

If you're a loser and fit in nowhere else, join this shit:
.gg/ZSxxyzB

lo

Attached: join degeneracy 15.png (410x579, 217K)

THIS PLACE TRULY HAS TURNED INTO A FUCKING SOCIAL MEDIA APP WHAT THE FUCK FUCKING FEMALES GET THE FUCK OFF THIS GODDAMN BOARD RIGHT NOW FUCKING NORMAL HOMOSEXUAL JEW GOLDBERG PROMOTING CUM GUZZLING BLACK COCK SHOWING ASSHOLE FAGGOTS ALL OF YOU EAT A FETUS INFESTED WITH CUM FUNGUS AND BALLSWEAT THAT HAS BEEN ROTTING SINCE JFK'S HEADBANGING DAY YOU FUCKING RETAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARDS

fucking retard stop fucking throwing your life away for some pussy you fucking dumbass brainless gook incarnate faggot asshole eating degenerate lgbt retard

Jow Forums was always social media faggot.

>posting stuff where other people can read it and reply

that's literally all social media is

Is usenet social media?

he's right tho. if i get 6pack i wouldn't stay with one girl. cuz many girls would d8 me

Non-virgin male here, I really really REALLY fucking hate sharing a bed with someone. I sleep in weird positions so I can't get comfortable spooning or laying in each other's arms. Plus every goddamn female is always freezing and I pump heat like a furnace, so they always want to cling to me. It's nice when you're cuddling but it's impossible for me to sleep like that.

No you don't, because you did you would go on a dating website or app and get one easily. And even if you couldn't do that you could probably post your city and get one right off this board right now. You're never a few click away from meeting a potential boyfriend, fuck off.

>I want a bf so fucking bad
I'm right here, bae

Attached: mpv-shot0017.jpg (563x845, 82K)

hello m'lady
*tips fedora*

Heh!??
Just settle down for Kizuna-chan too my friend, she will accept you.

Attached: Screenshot_20190214-223143_YouTube.jpg (1280x720, 225K)

>57 replies
a lot of bites today lol

Attached: 1530904496724.jpg (330x319, 49K)