I love sleep, I adore it above all else, a nice nap feels better than an orgasm...

I love sleep, I adore it above all else, a nice nap feels better than an orgasm, I feel more at home in my dreams than the real world, and I get my adrenaline kicks from nightmares.
Ama
(Pic related)

Attached: 1551115233976.jpg (640x559, 56K)

>and I get my adrenaline kicks from nightmares.
Based. I love nightmares too. Nightmares only suck for cowards

Attached: e8df7b01187abfb0cf05c4a2baec8cc06646c34a7e94716a07a8a2c1e7ee661c.png (2500x2500, 673K)

>nice nap feels better than an orgasm
Sounds like you've never had a good orgasm

Sounds like you never had a good nap

bland
enlightened

You might have a good point

Attached: D565E78E-D4F2-44EF-BBCE-EC9A203E2685.jpg (720x554, 46K)

My dreams since taking lexapro are insane I love it

What does lexapro do for your dreams?
T. Op

i can't wait for that movie. it looks like it's gonna nail the goldilocks zone.

Attached: download (6).png (232x217, 8K)

See I'm just fascinated by it's existence. It feels like a really well-made fan movie, with the biggest budget they could make of it, and what story do they choose to tell? Not a simple "let's catch all the Pokemon!" adventure tale but a fucking weird noir mystery story with backalley dealings and fucking Greninja Assasins. What studio in their right fucking mind even assumed that would be viable?

Fuck you you fucking asshole! I have never been able to sleep easily. Just lay in the same spot for hours and hours listening and eventually fading out for 3 or 4 hours before an alarm goes off. I want to beat people like you until your arms and legs cease to function.

Maybe kill yourself and you'll finally get to sleep, user.

Are you me? Nothing feels better than a nightmare so perverse and grotesque that it keeps me disturbed for days. Anything to get my mind off of the usual existential dread and think about all of the fucked up things knocking around in my subconscious

>It's a stepdad is beating mom again dream
third time this month desu

I love going back to one nightmare all the time. There was a blue eyed pale woman who had crazy dark hair. She was "beautiful" she appeared in few of my dreams randomly and each time she did when i came into contact with her something spooky happened and i woke up. Seems like we are tailing each other. Wanna know what happens next!

Really makes you think what your brain is processing while your consciousness rests

When was the last time you had said dream?

Been a couple of months since i last seen her, i really get disappointed when i wake up with no sights of her.

Sorry to hear user, I hope you see her again

Thanks user, i sure wanna know why she haunts me.

I'm a very active lurker, post about it if you bump into her again, I'll try to be there

>can't dream anymore
What is happening, bros? Dreams were my escape from this shit hole

Attached: 400.jpg (466x400, 186K)

I love sleep too until I get the inevitable alien dreams and I wake up screaming, turning all the lights on and curling up in a corner with a baseball bat for an hour. I hate it. I know they aren't here, I know they're too advanced to get hurt by an apeman with a wooden bat, but I just go into full fight or flight and have put holes in the walls and tripped from running so fast in the house. The sad thing is, I stopped getting the dreams for years in high school but the 6 years since they've come back and every night I'm gambling. It's not consistent enough to be used to, so each time I go a few days or week in comfort before they come back for me. The worst thing is waking up with the lights on and my mom already sleeping. Or when I woke up outside as a kid. It makes them too real even though I probably just sleep walked or my mom forgot the lights.

early stages schizoid/10
How old are you, friend?

24. It's been going on since I was 10 or 11 though. The dreams are always very realistic and take place in the house too, so when I wake up it barely feels different from the dream. I rarely see them, only hear them and feel them, and the worst dream I had was extremely real. I was in my bedroom with blinds open and the moon was shining in when these geometric colored shapes appeared on the ceiling from outside. I ran to my mom's room to wake her up but couldn't turn the light on and in the darkness I felt this cold, clammy hand touch my hand and made out the alien's face in the darkness. Then I woke up and freaked out. I hate it, I FUCKING hate this. It happens randomly from every other day to sometimes a month of rest, which as I said, makes it so I never get used to the terror.

Interesting. Either you're a poor man who's been cursed with having awareness of his slowly deteriorating mental state, or something is actually fucking with. Although the ladder is very unlikely, my advice is to be brave in both scenarios. Either go to a doctor and tell him about what's going on, or next time one of those slimy cunts come into your house and touch you, crack it in the fucking jaw. Best of luck, user.

The ayy lmao memes actually helped for a while but the dreams become more hostile, as if the aliens themselves or my brain making them are actively fighting against being stigmatized as memes. I also rationalize saying if I actually meet one for real, I'd ask it be my friend and we could just play video games and watch anime together. I like to fantasize about having a real friend but I don't think the aliens would want that. That movie, ET, was really nice though. More than anything, I want to have peaceful sleep. I've told doctors and therapists and they say I just have a big imagination.

lucky i havent dreemed in a wile its just me trying to sleep black then wake up and then relise i have school n shit and want to fucking shoot the bitch up

Attached: feels bad man.jpg (600x649, 47K)

retardation at its finest. how does it feel to be a sperg?

Okay user, i will make a post if i get haunted again. Looking forward to it! lol

nap>fap

If I go to bed happy and wake up happy, it is the best feeling in the world. But I'm rarely happy.

What kind of dreams do you have? 90% of mine are usually just incoherent bullshit and 10% of them have a basic story to them but still mostly incoherent. i cant see myself seeing that as more normal then actual life.

Also do you lucid dream often, i assume that feeling more at home in your dreams would be both a cause and a symptom of lucid dreaming often.

OP, I am writing a screenplay about this. What should I include

If you're a loser and fit in nowhere else, join this shit:
.gg/ZSxxyzB

mb

Attached: join degeneracy 2.png (410x579, 217K)

Anyone ever had a dream in which you die? Got shot, saw a light, everything went black and I could hear my heart beating. The dying part seemed real. I've never been more disappointed when I woke up, was stressed as fuck at the time.

I once woke up 9 times in a dream before actually waking up. Was the scariest bros.

I dreamed I was the playable character in diablo in first person and I was fighting a horde of like 30 goblins before it became to much for me to handle. One of them stabbed me in the chest with a spear and I remember losing my vision and dying. Unfortunately I woke up.

Badass dream, trips confirm.

If I screw up my sleep schedule I'm almost guaranteed to get sleep paralysis. It's not even scary anymore, seems like if I make the effort to move my tongue I'll snap out of it in a reasonable time.

I have a lot of monsters and chase nightmares (I've had a really creative brain forever and I've even drawn a couple of my most vivid nightmares)
Almost always humanoid creatures, and in decreasing amounts, damsels in distress I've saved

I remember my old chool friend sleep at school a bunch and ended up getting sleep paralysis at the cool teachers class who let him sleep