Am I fucked?

/b/ I got no replies. Hope I get some help here

Alright legal anons. I need some real advice and nothing on the internet is helping me by how specific this event is. Just wanna know if im fucked legally and if I should end it cause just the anxiety is a bit much. Here it goes boys

>hang out one day with buddy and his open relationship fiance
>its been awhile, we in safeway all well and good
>we doing some jager cocktails
>get the juices while they get the snacks.
>on the walk back buddy responds "ya know, you really improved your look man, good for you"
>this somehow gets into a statement of how he would fuck other people with me
>weird flex but ok.
Lets fast forward a bit to the house
>we do some shots
>their open relationship boyfriend shows up, takes a liking to me.
Fuck it hes cute
>everyone had some to drink now.
Fiance and bud both fuck in the shower while me and open relationship boy spoon and fool a bit. He smells a bit off but otherwise solid 6.7/10
>they get back from the shower and join us to form a cuddle puddle.
>everyone starts making out a bit, bud makes the first move and sticks his dick in boyfriend
>I grab and slowly feel fiance, isnt against it or anything and she starts rubbing herself.
>it divulges into boyfriend fucking her while fiance still pounding in his ass (more gay than straight is what everyone thinks)
>I stick my dick out near her face (probably like half a note 8 distance away because I didnt want push too hard just in case) and she moves towards and starts sucking me off.
Dunno what it was, but she was a champ despite me jerking it 3 times that day
>I came in her mouth, she regards it as surprisingly sweeter than expected. by the time that happened fiance just finished his buisness downstairs and motioned for me to have a turn,
>I get there and go "oh ya. Cant do shit if I already came" a couple laughs happen and we all jusy kinda cuddled naked and slept shit off. (Cont)

Attached: 1533797942481.png (267x834, 21K)

Everyone parts and things were just peachy. Fiance even talked to me 2 different times after the fact

>Bud messages me and tells me it was probably just a one time thing. Not a big deal and thats aight. Keep it on the down low tho they don't want our friendgroup getting the wrong idea

>Ran into him at the bus a couple times after that. Final time he says that it turned out his fiance was uncomfortable with what happened and how he needs to do a better job as an open relationship partner to be more attentive to her needs.

Fast forward to recent he blows up in my face on dm because of some drama with their trans friend not liking me (ok we never even talked before). Somehow they tell me they want nothing to do with me again. I dont think it really had nothing to do with the trans friend at all

So. I didnt reach out to either. They had me blocked too so I was like aight. Not a deal.

That was, until some of my closest friends stopped talking to me. Reach out after work one day and he says he wants to know the full story and if I really did rape her

>>>>nigga wat

So far sounds like just an orgy. But go on.

Nobody cares faggot
Go to the lgbt and be a queer there all you want

Oh ok so you just posted the cont, disregard my post.
This sounds like some retarded USA thing, I guess an amerilard should chime in. They would know about RAAAAAAAAPE accusations.

Oh ya. Its usa. Washington too. Just in case

What has this place taught you? never trust normies or fags. especially normalfags.

Attached: 790.png (512x384, 171K)

Shoulda just beeped the boop the boop up in a basement somewhere to live my neet dream in hindsight. Woulda been less stressful

They have absolutely no legal recourse, cops will be puzzled why they didn't cone to them sooner. They will also look over any text thread to see if you were at all friendly with eachother (which you were). They will absolutely laugh in their face if they lay out what happened.

Thats what im hoping for. But this is the U.S of fucking A in a predominant blue area. I dont know what kinda schenanigans they can get away with.

Solicitor here. You'll be fine, mate. One thing I know about American law is their emphasis on the burden of proof. And if all else fails, go for a mistrial. It has gotten a surprising number of people off who probably actually did commit rape, so a non-rapist like yourself won't really have anything to worry about.

if you live in the us sorry bud, you're only innocent until she says otherwise.

Got it. Thanks for the failsafe if needed. May good fortune come your way

> Has to prove that the instance did take place

> Has to prove she was unconsenting

> Has to answer why 2 able bodied men didn't attack you if you were indeed raping her

You are good, and it is also good you didn't reach out after ward when they blew on you. Makes them look bad.

>trans
>her
>gay tranny orgies
>asking for advice on r9k

What

Happened

To

This

Board

Im just worried that despite her drinking the least. That is whats gonna nail me

It won't, or that would imply the other two males were rapists as well.

Also true. But also
>fiance
>boyfriend

I aint tryna argue for me being guilty. Im just pointing out any and all defense they would try to use.

not a legal expert but if what you say is what happened, I hope things turn out for the better for you. Take a deep breath; few things turn out as badly as we worry they will.

Got some hardcore reassurance I needed. Its getting a bit better desu thanks ya

It doesn't matter if it is her husband. If they say that you took advantage of a drunk girl, they'd have to say they all did. It would be very hard to argue other wise. The court will look at like this:

> It is either all okay, or none of it is.

The courts in the U.S. don't let people pick and choose the gray morality that we want. It is what just wants; and justice is black and white. It's called Objective morality.

u going to jail dirty nigger
that's what all rapists deserve

He really isn't though.

Better be. I just dont see any examples legally of an instance like this.
I'm asking advice on r9k dude. You can't get more white than that

Imagine some guy taking the stand in court and saying "So yeah I was balls deep inside her, and the other guy was balls deep in me, and then this other guy starts doing some rape"

Holy god get that on national television

>/b/ I got no replies. Hope I get some help here
well you won't, because this isn't a legal help advice board and this isn't a relationship help advice board and robots are literally the last people on earth who could ever possibly help you navigate a social or legal situation.

What the fuck did I just read

OP kill yourself

Attached: 1494192614992.png (424x448, 236K)