I get a sick thrill out of being an pseudo-asperger asshole to people...

I get a sick thrill out of being an pseudo-asperger asshole to people. Seeing their sad reactions to your dismissing of their questions or attempts at humor, rejecting their invitations, purposefully ignoring their needless comments, withholding the compliments they crave so much... it's just absolutely invigorating. It's hilarious to witness them quietly maintaining their composure during these situations, as you just know that they're mentally visualizing tearing you apart, physically and verbally, for treating them like inconsequential trash.

Attached: 1551568812137.jpg (433x400, 20K)

You mean you get a sick thrill of fantasising about it, since you're an overweight neet who hasn't spoken to a woman in a social setting other than his mother for weeks

How do you "pretend" to be an aspie and still live with yourself?

Attached: 1464791633974.jpg (688x652, 62K)

Projection or appeal-to-stereotypes, whichever you're doing, is also equally hilarious and utterly predictable.
What do you mean "live with yourself"?

You either live under a bridge or are so hyper-competent people will grudgingly put up with your shit. I bet it's the former.

Attached: download (90).jpg (284x177, 7K)

>What do you mean "live with yourself"?
He clearly meant create a clone of yourself and take a bath and share meals with it, you stupid faggot.

>an pseudo-asperger
uh huh... pseudo...

>who hasn't spoken to a woman in a social setting other than his mother for weeks
>in a social setting
>for weeks
normies really have no idea

I mean in the sense that I would legit hate myself for acting like that. And also got my other question. I really need a bath buddy :(

I know a guy like you. He pretends to be dumb sometimes, but he only does it because he is actually socially inept and extremely insecure. It's a weird defense mechanism, and it's sad and cringy to watch.

jesus. op btfo.

Neither. People put up with a lot of shit in order to maintain a positive outward appearance. None of what I'm doing is outwardly or immediately punishable, anyway. At worst you'll get called rude or talked behind your back, neither of which affect me.

You envision hating it because you crave it. I don't.

>for weeks
how about for months you normalscum

while me, doing the opposite. trying to blend with the normans as much as possible. it's difficult, because I found out people' behaviors are different at different age brackets. trying to blend in is constantly switching gears and it's mentally exhausting.

Attached: 1551091043132.jpg (250x241, 7K)

Acting dumb isn't the same thing as being dismissive. If he's doing the former than he's a moron, otherwise saying that it's "sad" is just admitting that you crave social approval and would hate to turn down opportunities because you have so few of them.

Why the fuck would you try to "blend in" with them? And how have you not gouged your eyes out because of it already?

connections to those normans will make living easier. there's like a hidden favorability stat with them that grants me special perks, so I gotta fake it to make it. it's still bearable for me, just ignore their mindless droning, pay attention to important things they say, nod when needed, smile when necessary. shit like that.

>someone tells a bad joke
>react with a straight face and watch their smile slowly fade, the light in their eyes disappearing

Attached: 1536049008117.jpg (499x492, 67K)

Someday, you will run out of people to abuse. You will be very lonely after that day, and maybe then you'll lose your edginess and learn to respect yourself and others.

it isnt a sick thrill you pathethic retard,
its doing whats right

I hope somebody stomps on your throat someday you arrogant cock sucker.

>makes me sick how normies just crave social appreciation and reassurance in their attempts at being fun and interesting
>Posts on r9k for appreciation and reassurance because he thinks robots do this and will support him

Neck yourself.

please die, stop posting

Attached: 1551907625855.jpg (257x196, 8K)

You're think about this too much. I used to do that. My conclusion was whatever.

There are people out there doing actually important, consequential things and then there's you wasting everyone's time with your childish nonsense

you might just Actually HAVE autism. Because it seems like autism.

If you're a loser and fit in nowhere else, join this shit:
.gg/ZSxxyzB

mh

Attached: join degeneracy 8.png (410x579, 217K)

I love to fart in the face of people like you.

Kek. What a waste of life.

Honestly user, I've been on both sides of that situation, and yeah for a few seconds it stings, but then they just write you off as a loser and put you out if their mind. Your mistake is in assuming that everyone holds their relationship with you that importantly

Attached: 1550163207973.jpg (718x960, 156K)

This kek
Youre not important op