What's worse, donating money to female (or male) streamers and youtubers OR to camgirls?

What's worse, donating money to female (or male) streamers and youtubers OR to camgirls?

Attached: rainyday.jpg (1403x790, 144K)

Please kill yourself for the sake of the male gender if you do either.

Streamers. Camgirls are whores but at least they know it.

Donating money to anyone who doesnt need nor deserve it is the height of being a worthless cuck and part of the bigger problem.

>donating money
Except if you do it for a righteous cause, it'll always be pitiful and stupid.

I never did understand why people donated to streamers, whether pewdiepie or some unknown retard
why would you give a male money for doing absolutely nothing and giving you absolutely nothing back? that makes ZERO sense
are they mowing your lawn, are they delivering you groceries, are they supplying with you some service?

those men spend YOUR MONEY on women irl or online afterwards
pewds is a millionaire, as so many other streamers
you are literally robbing yourself when you give money to males online for them being online
at least giving it to camgirls online, poor ones in particular, give you something back there and then
what joy does it bring you to have pewds give you a thanks and a flying fuck?

this is what I'm thinking
the streamergirls are ultimate teases, and they use twitch rules as an excuse to just tease and never do anything else

lastly, therefore: why are everyone frowning at camgirls when there are so much worse things to throw away your money on?
I know, I know, I just want in good science pay girls to undress

Attached: 1541197392686.png (251x201, 9K)

from best to worst: small streamers > small camwhores > big streamers > big camwhores
donating to anyone or watching camwhores is both retarded to do though

semantics, which wasn't the point of the discussion
may as well use the word "spend" or "pay"
motive really doesn't come into play imo

>good science
*good conscience

>enjoy the content a streamer makes
>if you pay him 5 dollars a month he can afford to spend more time making content

this is the basic premise

If you have to ask that question at all you REALLY need to reconsider your priorities right... fucking... now.

>why would you give a male money for doing absolutely nothing and giving you absolutely nothing back?

Hmmm. Do you believe people shouldn't pay for cable TV?

More like using the word waste.
You gain nothing out of it.

donating to streamers/youtubers is worse, at least camwhores are honest and don't pretend to be good at videogames or use fake personas to keep you entertained while catering to their chat with "witty" or "funny" remarks. plus with camwhores you get your money's worth, unlike donating to a faggot manchild for exhibiting "skill" in some retarded, non-existent fantasy world.

okay, but why would you want another male that is not your in real life friend to be successful?
why the fuck do you care about his rent, lol
if he suicided it would be one male less to compete with

if you find true pleasure in other males (that are not your friends irl) you are either homosexual or a literal cuck
>Hmmm. Do you believe people shouldn't pay for cable TV?
what retard pays for cable if he had it readily available for free?
besides, how can you compare a cable company tv pack with a pitiful youtube letsplayer? not even the greatest of them deserve ANY donations
if you find them funny or entertaining, funny or entertaining enough to throw 5 dollars at at a time like some whore in the club then you have serious mental issues and a complete lack of self-respect

As of now I would only consider Patrion for channels I like that need it or something like that, not streamers or camgirls for some short attention and them reading your acc name. Why should one pay five bucks so that some thot gives him a shoutout while he gets of on her cleavage? Thats kinda sad.

>what retard pays for cable if he had it readily available for free?
Answer the question - do you believe people are justified paying for subscription television? It's a straightforward question.

yeah, much like everything else?
what is worse, though? giving money to pewdiepie or to a camwhore?
pewds get richer, hoarding it or spending it on his women
the camwhore spends it all the same week on stupid shit, boosting the economy

Attached: 1544652732368.jpg (750x448, 96K)

So if I can't be a streamer for fun, what can I do then?

(I know you guys will make fun of my definition of "for fun" or ask what do I mean by "for fun")

I'm not going to answer, because you are going to draw the comparison I just mentioned
besides, I don't pay for any entertainment
I torrent/pirate mostly
I have monthly subs on netflix and hbo when they have worthwhile stuff to watch

why would I pay for tv channels to indoctrinate me and provide me with false information and narratives?

Attached: 1540307459015.png (556x478, 214K)

>yeah, much like everything else?
No.
You're actually retarded, waste your money as you like, it's the same anyways.

>I'm not going to answer, because you are going to draw the comparison I just mentioned
In other words you're a defensive retard. No I wasn't going to draw that comparison, I was heading on a totally different tact, but since you're so hypersensitive I can see there'd be no consistency in your arguments anyway, therefore no point in picking your brains.

Calm the fuck down.

yeah, that's EXACTLY what I said
but the point is, what is worse here? ethically, morally, socially speaking?

Attached: 1539882471671.jpg (500x579, 30K)

most streamers are faggots and camgirls might actually need the money

I guess that settles it
not an original comment

Attached: 1545422344248.jpg (2335x2507, 685K)