Stupid slut makes a fool of herself on Instagram

IF IT BREATHES, IT IS THOT.

Women hate thread. Let's go.

Attached: stupid thot slut is stupid.jpg (1296x1136, 212K)

i could never comprehend the purpose of mindlessly mentioning day-to-day nuances which noone cares about, any explanation anons?

>t. Incel

>S.oyboy

They want to be vain but can’t just take a selfie as a storie so they think of anything around them and write some dumb shit about it. There’s a picture of a roastie in the gym and a write up about her mental process. Same thing going on there too

Women’s brains do not seem suitable to big ideas, but more so to mundane daily social stuff which they use to judge people by,in an effort to feel better about themselves.

I know exactly the one you mean. I thought of that as soon as I saw this. But the fact that this cunt makes a fool of herself with dumb spelling is just pure gold.

attention

Ha ha ha ha ha ha.
No.

Attached: 1551828941481.gif (200x200, 1.8M)

Literally who cares?

Shes just finding an excuse to take a pic.

Jamie, pull up the gym thot copypasta about this.

>hate
What for?

She looks like she fucks black guys

Jow Forums needs a new board. This shit doesnt belong here
/cel/

t. Unfunny woman

Dumb whore just wanted to post a picture of her roastie face, so when she takes a picture she looks around for anything she can comment on.
She could be sitting in an empty room with nothing going on, she will take a picture of her face and write ''oh boy, the white walls of this empty room I am in sure are white, ugh, I hate white paint''

Attached: r.jpg (1200x1061, 268K)

huh?

Incels don’t care they will still send her untold money and gifts with the hope she will acknowledge their existence. Meanwhile she will bang tattooed habitually unemployed felons with six packs I’ll her asshole and pussy are blown out and her looks fade then she will latch onto some beta and “settle down”.

>I've never stuck my dick in a girl: the thread.
god you faggots are pathetic. if you're that autistic or anti social, or maybe just ugly - buy a fucking hooker.

Attached: 1549348772193.jpg (800x424, 32K)

Attached: Aziz No!.png (1000x319, 241K)

problem, incel?

Attached: AllisonSturges.jpg (1000x687, 337K)

Someone post the Jow Forums post about whores for this user

Everything a thot does is to bring attention to herself.

What in God's name

This is a terrible woman. Really, she is just the worst. Judging someone for how they eat at a restaurant? Why don't you just fuck off and mind your own business? You must have no boyfriend to be staring daggers at strangers, and you must have BPD to then have to cast more thottery into the world by making a trite typo correction post.

Peak narcissism.

>my gender doesn't limit my athletic abilities
>women's track & field

AYYOO DAS RITE HOMIE
DEY THOTS

such a bitch. Some cultures eat with their hands, so what. I'm never comfortable employing my left while I eat, so fucking what.

>loses to transgender
>tone flips reaaaaal fast

STOP USING KNIVES AND FORKS TO EAT LIKE CIVILIZED INDIVIDUALS

that's hate speech, report to the gulag m8

Attached: 30.jpg (2223x4606, 3.7M)

spell checked & roastie pilled

>Some cultures eat with their hands
poo & designated shitting street pilled

Excuse to post a picture of herself where she thinks she looks cute so other women and twat men will give her affirmation to block out the ocean of insecurity that resides inside her due to being an empty vessel used for sex.

>young girl can't spell propley

big deal

Women do this. Its insanity

First thing I thought. Mudslime burner.

Burn the mud. Pay with blood.

This. Thread was probably started by said thot. Also writing it like that would be a kind-of 'regional' spelling, if she's a proper northerner. I'm guessing she's English because of her spelling of 'mum', so it'd make sense.
But again, who the fuck cares.

Attached: 1542666618426.png (436x536, 143K)

pic related

Attached: q0wT6eT.jpg (927x1455, 408K)

Why is she covering her forehead? Is she trying to conceal her receding hairline?

Attached: E2EF4F2F-1D72-4F95-B1C9-04442C62C325.png (1000x1000, 367K)

Post more Ellen Page memes lad, I'm dry

She looks disgusting in that pic too

That's a different thot, lad. Although under the hood, all thots are pretty identical.

do american men actually like girls who look like this? i'm just talking about physical appearance. to me, she looks like the ig model what naive foreigners like and follow

ha! dats what i thought!

mudshark

Doing the god's work user.

>do american men actually like girls who look like this?

black ones do.

thats why white women dress like this and dye their hair blond...

To attract niggers.

is this really it? The modern man must be tall, athletic, good career and pay and ultimately a woman pleaser. this is what they have to settle for?

>Holes
t. Seething roastie

Cry moar, cunt.

Attached: university of misogyny.png (938x976, 1.06M)

Anyone else here hold the fork in their right hand when eating? Me and my older brother are the only ones in the family who do it.

Attached: That NPC Feel.png (264x274, 30K)

thanks Jamie

I only use my right hand. I cut with the knife in my right, then I switch my utensils and pick up the food with the fork in my right hand.

this is the patrician option

The only proper use of a thot

Attached: skjstykstkss.png (467x640, 535K)