All "robot" discords are garbage with no exception

all "robot" discords are garbage with no exception

Attached: 146312456.png (1071x1034, 769K)

>robot
>even having a discord

Of course it is

>discord is garbage
fixed that for ya

True, And why do they even adverties their shit here? All the ones i've tried joining already had a bunch of people talking and some "cliques". Does having more people grant some advantage in discord?

Discord is for trannies and failed normies

This, this, and a million times this. Js and Electron are also hot fucking garbage

Attached: 1538629067576.gif (600x338, 426K)

i find discord 10 times more nerve wrecking than even irl

idk how "robots" withstand it

just gonna leave this here desu
/7nKsA8

Except for mine. Mine is the only good one
5awt56n

shilling your shitty no good discord servers kek

failed normie here, can origigigiginally confirm

Jow Forums is worse, you fucking incels

incel calling others incels

>(he) doesn't use IRC

Because conversations happen so much faster it devolves into shitposting faster. Make friends and do activities together.
You may say that people in the discord or any social circle in that matter, might be boring and that may be true, but if they are that boring, why don't you try to take the onus of being the topic starter and make it not boring, if it works out, you'll just get something to discuss about, if not, too bad then, that's the only way you make friends.

Attached: 1422346427360.png (500x544, 303K)

do you still use windows 95 as well? or did you never get to use irc in early 2000s when everyone else did so you have to use it now 20 years later?

most of them are made by fag pedophiles trying to groom underage kids.

2fSuZ4
ours is comfy as fuck. whatchu talking about

Attached: Cookie_Pepe.png (1066x783, 51K)

all these fucking discord shills
get off my board zoomers

Why does Pitou look so fine?

Join us, we're a small comfy server and everyone is welcome as long as you aren't a dick to everyone else there

/9RZhAKM

This place is actually pretty comfy desu +1

>9RZhAKM
im banned so it's probably shit

this server is a tabula rasa, where trannies won't be tolerated

/x7gujj

Attached: JPEG_20190225_205649.jpg (383x383, 20K)

I hope it isn't a faggot server

I only ban e celebs and faggots I know they're annoying, why do you think it's small and comfy and not like those huge shit servers lol

>DIscords centered around wallowing in self-hatred, self-pity, and misery with a crabs in a bucket mentality are garbage
COLOR ME FUCKING SHOCKED

Attached: tumblr_n0ptmt45XW1tp8xfjo1_r1_400.gif (400x193, 1.1M)

discord is only fine if you have friends. using it to talk to other robots or other Jow Forums users is lame

im not an e celeb and I am not gay so what the heck man

What's your discord? Maybe some other person banned you

There are no robot discords because discord is as anti-robot as /soc/

Even a retarded newfag should know this

Neferpitou a cute.

Attached: b90309313d1150c69f824292aaeec6a7.gif (500x281, 1.1M)

What's your discord? Maybe some other person banned youWhat's your discord? Maybe some other person banned youWhat's your discord? Maybe some other person banned youWhat's your discord? Maybe some other person banned youWhat's your discord? Maybe some other person banned youWhat's your discord? Maybe some other person banned youWhat's your discord? Maybe some other person banned youWhat's your discord? Maybe some other person banned youWhat's your discord? Maybe some other person banned youWhat's your discord? Maybe some other person banned youWhat's your discord? Maybe some other person banned youWhat's your discord? Maybe some other person banned youWhat's your discord? Maybe some other person banned youWhat's your discord? Maybe some other person banned youWhat's your discord? Maybe some other person banned you
alai#1758

>5awt56n
I really got banned from this server for telling a gay person to stop being gay and to return to jesus

nope! the only good one is /a4cyza5

Attached: 1533939088646.jpg (484x584, 56K)

>get banned from every single Discord I join
Why does trolling/shitposting trigger robots so much? Fucking kek.

fuck of huntertards, One Piece is better manga

/qf2Akce this is actually comfy

It's a fuggin oxymoron.

That place is so degenerate

Discord is for normalfags in the first place.