The problem with societal anxiety

I mean how do i approach women to talk into something regularly?
They are all bland

Attached: 1510110827486.jpg (564x564, 84K)

Either ask more penetrating questions or find less bland women to ask questions to.

Isn't it creepy to talk to them regularly out of nowhere?
Then forming relationship is just as cringe? Damn im 21 this year and dad already demanding to bring a gf over
ANONS SEND HELP

Attached: 17568972575.jpg (145x145, 6K)

You think that's bad? Try having skeletal anxiety.

Attached: 1477999266100.gif (700x700, 255K)

They are bland cause they dont feel like talking to you

That's reasonable. I might as well give up on them completely, senpai.

I know you're being theatrical but...
>Isn't it creepy to talk to them regularly out of nowhere?
That's why you talk to the ones that make eye contact with you, or smile. Or when you look over at them give you the old 'head check' 2 seconds later which you only see out of the corner of your eye.

No. Just work on yourself. I had the same problem. Now i can actually have pleasent conversations with people.
Tip dont be afraid of basic small talk, it can evolve into a nice convo. Also if you're not sure you can do it, practice with old people. Just random people you see outside (on a bus station or something, just find someone approachable)

If you want to have a woman for sex, just hire a prostitute. Why bother?

Stop acting like you know what you are talking about and have experience you annoying twat.
>eye contact with you
>smile
She could be doing that for any number of reasons that don't include you but yeah go ahead and tell the boy to embarrass himself.

>Stop acting like you know what you are talking about and have experience you annoying twat.
Oh I'm sorry I didn't realize I was in the presence of a master. Please educate me with all your intimate knowledge of human interaction. When was the last time you seduced a woman? How did you do it oh great Casanova?

>women
>They are all bland
you gay, boss
or asexual. that's cool too
either way congratulations

Attached: 1540507673307.png (545x530, 209K)

>the old 'head check'
What the fuck is this.

nice advice senpai. How about those church girl that go in groups? should i know them all, that doesn't seem right.
Im still masterbating daily. That's not asexual as far as im concerned

You know when you're driving and you check your blind spot? You know that quick jerking turn your neck does?

just hire a prostitute its wayyy easier than actual relationships

Attached: 20170424-4O1GHDF3vyAAcQfG8B1r.jpg (1280x1290, 116K)

That's a thing women do? Damn.

pls anser this

Its easier to talk to one person at the time. Also having empathy for them helps. Treat them as equals to you.

I wish I just couldnt hold a relationship with a female. I cant do it with anyone

Baa hahaha Immuh gorl! Dah! HEERS MY VAGINA

Normie women are fucking boring.

This is why I don't bother, I'm literally waiting for a weeaboo shutin girl.

If I can't have one then so be it.

Attached: 1434190580660.gif (736x627, 1.12M)

If someone is bland to talk to they probably dont want to talk and they probably dont want to talk because the coversation is not enjoyable.

If you are being serious then here is how i got better at holding a enjoyable conversation

If they are not interested go and find someone new to talk to, bring up your hobbys but dont lie about them cause if you find someone who likes the same thing you are fucked. go out to bars and talk to people who are not hammered but not totally sober and try and hold a conversation, tipsy people are like the easy mode of talking so you could get an idea of how to be intersting there, move on to people who are completely sober in places like work/school and shit. youll eventually get good at holding a enjoyable conversation. just following this brought me from avoiding conversation and being boring tgo talk to to actually beign able to have and hold a decent conversation in this way and it signifinatly improved alot of things socially.

>tfw so fucked up you cannot fathom a girl having an interest in you so you assume they're trying to get your guard down to hurt you

That's my societal anciety thanks for spelling it out