Anyone else here get really turned on by the idea of having an extremely dominant possessive and controlling gf who...

Anyone else here get really turned on by the idea of having an extremely dominant possessive and controlling gf who wants to be referred to as princess?

Attached: IMG_3182.jpg (1242x1439, 201K)

>the Treaty of Versailles.jpg

>an extremely dominant possessive and controlling gf who wants to be referred to as princess

So an abusive gf, then?

Attached: 1548101143935.jpg (300x300, 13K)

as cute it may sound to the retards on here believe me or not it would get old after 2 days

No thanks, that shit would get annoying really fast

I honestly hope you aren't speaking from experience.

historical kek

Attached: gif68.gif (313x225, 1.39M)

not that user, but i can say from experience that yes, it gets old after about 2 days.
>spent 2 years essentially confined to a room because i wasn't allowed to have a social life, not allowed to have friends, not allowed to associate with my family or anybody for that matter
>i could go to work, but not be too friendly with anybody or she would know
>if i wasn't at work, i was at home, or in the car driving her somewhere
>she was extremely selfish, needy and childish, and would cause drama and start shit if i didn't obey her demands
shit sucked, wouldn't do it again.

The only rules I'd take issue with are:
>You are not to have a single girl's phone number
Family, work?
>You are not to hang out with Keegan
>You're not to look at a single girl
Family, work?
>You are not to get mad at me about a single thing ever again
>You're not to bring up Tyler, Noah, Deven or Josh ever again
>You are to never take longer than 10 mins to text me back
I'm really bad at checking my phone. Also, work.

Yes I do but because I'm a no lifer anyway and never actually had a relationship I guess. For example I like media with non existing girls but I guess those are forbidden too then.
I wonder about the no head rule. Not because the act (it clashes with dominance) but could mean intimacy is either rare or completely tame or both. I have no problem with her being in total control, expecting to be served but I need something I can work with.

Attached: domfu.png (600x600, 116K)

No, because they do legitimately crazy stuff, like destroying your phone because your female cousin called and she assumes you're cheating. This doesn't make her less likely to cheat on you, however.

No, I get turned on by the idea of an outgoing and feisty tomboy calling me master and doing chores and acting submissive in private

fuck man this got me good

No unless I could also make a list of things she has to abide by

>Anyone else here get really turned on by the idea of having an extremely dominant possessive
YES!
>controlling
uh oh...
>who wants to be referred to as princess?
Eww. No.

You are the reason feminists exist. If a man could just backhand his woman whenever she got a wild hair up her ass like this and remind her whose boss we wouldn't have half of the social issues that exist today.

Then again there will always be men that take it way too far. However, if you don't think that women love a man that will sling his balls around when the occasion calls for it you're a beta dweeb.

She would have to be REALLY hot like solid 10 for me to follow these rules lol. There is no way I would do 1% of that list if she was bellow 10.

Attached: .jpg (600x600, 103K)

It's kinda hot, but some do sound insane so I'd have to be a complete shut in to beable to follow them

this is tiger mom-tier
>if ehy catch u around girls I KILL U go do homework

>tiger mom
if she was asian...

Attached: 6FD34B92-D156-42F1-8DA2-925F45B8DA8C.png (500x489, 332K)

Nah because they are the kind of girls who will actaully kill you for not answering their texts for more then a half hour. I'd stick to no gf

>get in accident
>call an ambulance
>one of the paramedics is a girl
>have to WALK away
>die

I would totally be fine with that if she follows the same rules.

i want to say i dont like it, but the truth is i do find really controlling girls very hot.

I don't matter for feminism because they don't have anything to gain from me. I don't speak to women and don't support their causes. What you read is basically a what if scenario. I would take almost anything from females but they still wouldn't want to do anything with me.

I would only be in this type of relationship to mind break her into being a sub

Fun fact. SJWs will think that nothing is wrong with it... until you calim it is called "Pence rule".

tfw found qt subby boy from r9k who naturally wants to do all of this kinda shit for me (&more) and I don't even have to ask most of the time or even spell it out explicitly like in OP's pic because he is a good boy and already knows exactly what to do.

I actually get the sense that the chick in OP's post is only this controlling because their relationship has been compromised at some point, maybe he cheated or something, and this is her attempt to regain trust and control. It's sad if that's the case.

Attached: 1514867435916.png (500x591, 420K)

Thank you for existing. I agree that it's pretty stupid for her to straight up spell it out. She's probably just some vapid Stacy who doesn't deserve that much respect in the first place.

Femdom fetishism is only a thing among a fairly limited number of males, nonetheless, yes there's people who would enjoy a 24/7 femdom relationship with a hoe

it's never gonna happen tho

Even if it was the only girl I'd ever get with I would do a full 360 and walk away from that bitch if she ever gave me a list of fucking rules.

Only based post ITT