Be nerd femanon with obscure interests

>be nerd femanon with obscure interests
>tfw no normie Chad bf with vapid interests

any femanons know this feel?

Attached: 146921548363.png (609x749, 17K)

If you want even a CHANCE of losing your virginity, i suggest staying in your own league. Look for the anons who share your interests. If you end up getting your fantasy Chad boy with vapid interests, you'll find that he'll be boring to you because you dont share the same interests.

Attached: 8a1.png (529x363, 145K)

it's b8 m8
this post is not original
i did not pass go
i did not collect 200 hirocoin

When it comes to this board, you never know. I had a feeling it would be b8, but i posted it just in case.

>If you want even a CHANCE of losing your virginity, i suggest staying in your own league.

My female 4/10 friends fuck mega Chads on the regular. Gorgeous men with perfect jaws and hard bodies. They won't settle for you, but you can have them for a night. Why waste your virginity on a sweaty beta when you can fuck a Chad?

Also, common interests are a meme. A partner shouldn't be your gaymer BFF. That's what you have other friends for. Find someone you tolerate and who won't make your pussy dry up after only a month of dating.

>tfw Chad with obscure, nerd interests

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKK OOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
You stupid larping troll nigger

Dumb roastie this is why my hatred for female is slowly rising

>on Jow Forums
Not a Chad
>obscure, nerd interests
Not a Chad

The thing about being anonymous is you don't know that.

The board says you'll be anonymous, but everyone here says so much about themselves that they pretty much aren't anonymous anymore.

Gtfo newfag.

Attached: 4233842.jpg.png (339x284, 95K)

bait post is originally obvious

>trying to prove that you're a chad to an anonymous person on an imageboard
yeah super chad

to be fair he hasn't done that and hasn't replied to the last message either
samefag

I did, no more thank god.

It made me very uncomfortable but this works. So I have this tight pair of shorts and little top I wear around the house cause its comfy but leaves little to the imagination and my sister and her bf came by unannounced and he said I looked hot and I blushed. But, there was an after class saturday coed flag football game and I wore the shorts and top and guys were all around me. The good ones, the ones you want

Keep going and get the 10/10 Chad, with another 10/10 Chad on the side.

>why waste your virginity
why waste brain cells on thinking virginity is anything remotely special to have or lose?

Attached: 1549758215409.jpg (882x731, 113K)

maybe not a 10 but entirely possible. now I know with guys, if they can imagine you naked and they like it they will ask you out as uncomfortable as that makes me

ive talked to a few guys from /rk9/ tht r chads desu he might b

>hurr durr everyone on this board is the same person
Kys

gotta keep it from bein archived baybe

>Biggest fear when it comes to Jow Forums is someone recognizing my typing style

>haha I was just pretending
I wish you were dead

every time i've tried to talk to someone from here they all turn out to be some sort of failed normalfag.

Im not a chad but I have really vapid interests like netflix and weed

Wanna fuck?

>tfw could be a Chad with somewhat obscure nerd interests if I hit the gym regularly
>tfw can't be arsed so I settle for being a Brad with nerd interests who fucks 7s instead of 10s

Attached: 1542744432716.gif (245x213, 968K)

Fuck you traitor Bitch whore

>obscure interests that are probably consumed by millions of robots and fembots
> Im speshul and have a niche contrarian taste tee hee

This post just sums up all of the quote unquote "nice guys"

Attached: giphy-facebook_s.jpg (480x270, 25K)

>Tfw some roastie makes a reference to some obscure interest I understand
>Pretend to not know what she's talking about so she shuts up
Feels good putting women in their place

Attached: 469.jpg (489x499, 27K)

please get off of my board mr normalfag

I will not mr robot.

Yes but unirionally

Nah. I only look like and larp as a normalfag. Normans are unbearable to speak to for extended periods. You retarded faggots on here are the only people capable of making me laugh. Not in an "I'm making fun of you" way, I mean legitimately.