Prayed to god for an hour, repeatedly begging him to make me cease to exist

>prayed to god for an hour, repeatedly begging him to make me cease to exist
>still no response

Attached: peepeepoopoo.png (620x568, 328K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jesuswordsonly.com/recommendedreading/175-pauls-contradictions-of-jesus.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Iv3uU2YY6pM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gospel_of_the_Ebionites
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pauline_Christianity
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Council_of_Nicaea#Promulgation_of_canon_law
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

God is ghosting you and it's rude. Only reason to make him realize how rude it is, is to an hero and end up with him.

sorry, OP, the Bible specifically states in several places that God doesn't answer the prayers of the unrighteous

take John 9:31 for instance

Remember him--before the silver cord is severed, and the golden bowl is broken; before the pitcher is shattered at the spring, and the wheel broken at the well,
and the dust returns to the ground it came from, and the spirit returns to God who gave it.
Ecclesiastes 12:6-7

Attached: c92a1otsfjk21.jpg (511x1020, 54K)

>Ecclesiastes 12:6-7

might wanna couple that with Hebrews 9:27
> it is appointed once for man to die, and after that; the Judgement

A man who lives for others
isnt a man who lives at all

Its stated in the bible that taking your own life is a sin and god would never indulge sin. Instead of praying for that, pray for him to make your life better, and maybe it will if you can open your eyes enough to see why life is good

jesus was a fucking VEGETARIAN

jesus didnt ate meat, and paul was a false apostle who was a serial killer, distorted jesus's words and never met jesus

jesuswordsonly.com/recommendedreading/175-pauls-contradictions-of-jesus.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Iv3uU2YY6pM

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gospel_of_the_Ebionites
the gospel of the ebionites, which was the first original gospel involving jesus and which predates the 4 gospels in our modern bible, had a VEGETARIAN JESUS. to me vegetarian and vegan its the same thing, philosophically speaking

ALL modern christian denominations are horseshit. things like allows fags and trannies, letting women speak, race mixing, etc etc. its all trash

Attached: 1548590839745.jpg (1199x1200, 226K)

its like how there is a hierarchy for women to base their attractions on. they are least attracted to you and God is least likely to listen to your prayers unless you go out and do something worthy

but i dont want my life to be better at all, im sick of all of it. I dont enjoy the good times, nor do i hate the bad times, its all one endless grey blur of sludging through mediocrity and im tired of it. There is nothing god could do to make me happy other than put me into the dirt, im tired of earth, these people, being conscious, desires, achievements, goals and trying. i've had enough of all of it

Attached: 1551311889461s.jpg (250x233, 4K)

He Himself bore our sins in His body on the cross, so that we might die to sin and live to righteousness; for by His wounds you were healed.
1 Peter 2:24

The voice spoke to him a second time, "Do not call anything impure that God has made clean."
Acts 10:15

its not a sin to take your own life, at least from my knowledge. please give me the verses that say its a sin to kill yourself

from what i remember its perfectly fine to kill yourself, its usually the easily upset faggots who say stuff like its a sin because they dont want people to off themselves. honestly i hate modern christians with a passion, and i genuinely believe in this space-jesus chraracter

i literally chopped my balls off and became a eunuch just to remove my sexdrive, matthew 19:12, and i honestly hate virtually of these modern hypocritical lip service giving faggot christians with a passion

>VEGETARIAN

uh huh, sure, even though He gave thousands of people fish to eat?

nah m8

nah

never go full autismo user

Certain people came down from Judea to Antioch and were teaching the believers: "Unless you are circumcised, according to the custom taught by Moses, you cannot be saved."
This brought Paul and Barnabas into sharp dispute and debate with them. So Paul and Barnabas were appointed, along with some other believers, to go up to Jerusalem to see the apostles and elders about this question.
The church sent them on their way, and as they traveled through Phoenicia and Samaria, they told how the Gentiles had been converted. This news made all the believers very glad.
When they came to Jerusalem, they were welcomed by the church and the apostles and elders, to whom they reported everything God had done through them.
Then some of the believers who belonged to the party of the Pharisees stood up and said, "The Gentiles must be circumcised and required to keep the law of Moses."
The apostles and elders met to consider this question.
After much discussion, Peter got up and addressed them: "Brothers, you know that some time ago God made a choice among you that the Gentiles might hear from my lips the message of the gospel and believe.
God, who knows the heart, showed that he accepted them by giving the Holy Spirit to them, just as he did to us.
He did not discriminate between us and them, for he purified their hearts by faith.
Now then, why do you try to test God by putting on the necks of Gentiles a yoke that neither we nor our ancestors have been able to bear?
No! We believe it is through the grace of our Lord Jesus that we are saved, just as they are."
Acts 15:1-11

>if it's older it's more true
Nope.
>if I want it to be true I find reasons to believe it is
Jup.

>its not a sin to take your own life

Colossians 1:16 states that all thing were made by Christ, for the purposes of Christ
> For by him all things were created, in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authoritie--all things were created through him and for him.

your existence depends on Him, and is set apart for to do His will; so to take one's life is one of the greatest marks of rebellion against the Creator

and all rebellion against God, is Sin

Well, god works in mysterious ways user

You have to believe God is real. But you cannot believe in something that is never there for you. Only in nonexisting do you truly ascend to the level of God. It is the ethos of our ancestors which decides the fate of our descendants. Humanity is a disease.

>unironically quoting paul to rebuke me

paul and the book of acts are theological horseshit and dont deserve to even be in the bible

>unironically quotting a book that paul wrote

i have a lot of toilet paper in my room, but when i run out ill make sure to use some pages of galatians and the book you wrote

paul was a false apostle who basically created his own religion; pauline christianity

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pauline_Christianity

your vegetarian argument has already been repudiated by the 4 Gospels, thus i consider any further opinions you might have on Pauline epistles to be illegitimate

Acts is attributed to Luke

>Acts is attributed to Luke
who is subordinate to paul

>your vegetarian argument has already been repudiated by the 4 Gospels

the 4 gospels have been written AFTER the gospel of the ebionites, and made a lot of changes to them. the modern gospels didnt repudiate shit, and only pauline retards believe in the modern bible

jesus was a vegetarian/vegan. the counsil of nicea or whatever counsil that decide the 4 gospels that we have are the correct ones are full of power abusing hypocrites. they literally burned and killed anyone who disagreed with them

>but that doesnt go with what the bible says ='(
thats circular logic and assuming the bible is right, which it isnt

im not saying jesus never existed, im not even saying i dont believe in jesus, im just saying the modern bible is horseshit and paul is a false apostle

>im just saying the modern bible is horseshit and paul is a false apostle

and i'm saying that you have already demonstrated your ignorance, so i'm disregarding your opinions

for instance, anyone who knows anything about the council of Nicea in 325, knows that it had absolutely NOTHING to do with deciding the canon

and we know this because we have the records of what the Council DID discuss

>the council of Nicea in 325, knows that it had absolutely NOTHING to do with deciding the canon

didnt they literally decide which books were to go in the bible?

They say the lord helps those who help themselves.

The first canonized laws were not books of the Bible, but individually-decided laws.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Council_of_Nicaea#Promulgation_of_canon_law

Lul the bible just put your head in an oven with this faggot

>They say the lord helps those who help themselves.

anyone who says this is directly contradicting the constant theme of Scripture that man is helpless to help himself

tl;dr that ain't christian m8

Saul is the main reason I dont give a shit about the new testament. I mean he's right about circumcision but thats it.

I also asked god to do this but i got no answers. Instead he gave me a bunch of health issues. Guess he hates whiners.

What about all of the confusion, pain and perverseness? Don't you enjoy and value them? Doesn't it help you grow soo much? (Obvious sarcasm) there really isn't much of a lesson or happy conclusion to tragedy, only cope by humour, vice or the reprieve of distraction.

You could try asking for a meaning instead
Psalm 51:10-12 NIV
Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Do not cast me from your presence or take your Holy Spirit from me. Restore to me the joy of your salvation and grant me a willing spirit, to sustain me.