ITT: Posters you hate

ITT: Posters you hate.

Attached: image.jpg (1200x946, 49K)

myself when i get drunk and tell details of my life on here

Attached: 314253231.jpg (885x885, 135K)

I'll list a couple:
You
OP

That avatarfagging larping as female schizo user.

l think she's really cute.

It's a 200 lbs man.

Why don't you marry him then

The persona is cute then. l don't really care.

jesus wept my man

You'd find anything cute as long as you believe it has a vagina.

No, it has to claim to have a vagina and be vulnerable.

The INTP lad in the mbti general threads who always says that infj are manipulative, deceptive, and evil.

It only hurts because it is true.

>mbti
>true
MBTI is only slightly better than horoscope. Don't let yourself care about it.

Ritalinbot is the faggiest poster on this board.
Prove me wrong.

The little anime girl poster with semi ironic comments. He can just shove all his folder of anime girl in his ass.

god I wish I could shove anime girls up my ass

How is it not true? It's a personality indicator. You saying personality cannot be indicated?

holy shit don't post pic of literally satan, spoiler this shit

Attached: kitano.png (250x280, 44K)

It would be slightly better if it had percentages for each category. As it is now, someone who would score 49 on extroversion would get an I, whereas someone scoring 51 would get an E. So in test they're polar opposites whereas in reality they're not that different at all.
Test results are not consistent over a period of time either, I think the in one study the tests were repeated after some period where results shouldn't really very that much. Little things like that.
I'm not saying personalities can't be indicated, I'm saying it's kind of a pop psychology thing.

>So in test they're polar opposites whereas in reality they're not that different at all.
Well shit, the test would say you got 51 Extroversion then you know yourself you are only slightly not Introversion.

>Test results are not consistent over a period of time either
Because people change their answers. Maybe they didn't answer as truthfully as they could have or they have changed slightly in person.

Unironically one of the best posters here.

I hate you, op. Unsurprisingly unoriginal.

It can, but MBTI is like a worthless mood ring and the people who are into it are the same who are into horoscopes. There are better and more interesting ways to measure and see personality.

is it that lain guy? he's the first thing that comes to mind when i hear the word schizo

The avatarfag that works at burger king.

Tfw not on the lisstt :)

>tfw pretty much the first one on the list

She(he) can be annoying but it's interesting to watch her, this is a very elaborated bait desu.

It doesn't even have to claim having it to do it for me, I have a thing for soft anons crying for help.

The original one rarely posts anymore, miss him too.

No he is one of basedest based posters.

>She(he) can be annoying but it's interesting to watch her, this is a very elaborated bait desu.
I think that even if just half of her larp is real, she's a very confused and miserable person and I almost feel sorry for her.

If you're a loser and fit in nowhere else, join this shit:
.gg/ZSxxyzB

mf

Attached: join degeneracy 6.png (410x579, 217K)

you actually might be the worst poster

I can't think of anyone.

I love drunkposting, but I can't or don't want to do that very often.

really good manga i wish they had done more with that ova

I hate Sophieanon more
Centaurfag also

every single faggot on r9gay

Attached: 1542059315083.png (583x580, 557K)

Discord trannies. Seriously. Fuck them.

the racebait poster is annoying and redundant

>think 'just lurking while i drink today, nothing more'
>find a post i relate to and spill my life story
>wake up few hours later and even though no one will remember or recognize me regret what i did

Attached: 61fRuFgZGPL._SL1100_.jpg (1100x1100, 55K)