In Brazil this is common as fuck

In Brazil this is common as fuck.

Attached: Brazil.jpg (945x531, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

g1.globo.com/es/espirito-santo/noticia/2019/03/07/irmao-relata-horror-ao-encontrar-irma-espancada-no-es-seminua-e-machucada-dos-pes-a-cabeca.ghtml
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So... being a pretty girl would not be a good idea in Brazil, because it will ultimately end in a horrible, mutilated death.

Good to note!

Might be the wrong person but I recall this girl was at a club, didn't go home with the guy and he beat the shit out of her.

Based favelabros, fuck roasties

She should try being more confident, maybe get a haircut and shower more, work on her personality and she might score herself a cute guy :)

I mean, death is common everywhere. Violence is particularly common in the Americas. What's your point?

are guns legal in brazil? every woman should just carry one. she could've turned his head into gravy.

In the before picture you can clearly see she put effort into her appearance and demeanor

It's easier to get in some areas than others. The new rule is the more violent an area is the easier it is to buy a gun. They use to be impossible to get except for police until a few months ago.

Fuck I love brazil now.

It was just a makeup tutorial
Get your facts straight

Maybe compared to UK or Sweden, but we're still beta as fuck, as we basically worship these ugly whores we have.
We have have the infrastructure of India, the racial make up of Africa and the political correctness of Canada.

Based Brazil toasting roasties

You are not the only one, lets travel there togheter and beat shit out of women there

god I wish that were me
in an original way

Looks more like a 'breakup' tutorial desu.

dude gave the bitch free lip fillers

They need to refilled from time to time however.Are you up to the challenge?

Brazil is what happens when the niggers of Europeans breed with niggers of the world.The violence of niggers and the sexual degeneracy of Europeans.

Yikes, this is some entitlement right here.

Whoops looks like frequenting places where retards hang out gets you hurt

Good. It's their culture. Let them exercise it. Don't go full USA thinking you know what's best for everyone else.

Different culture. Hard to judge.

The guy that did it
chad or nah?

Attached: 27582174_1882258772084992_8357355125009809408_n-6043798.jpg (960x960, 144K)

why did he do it and did she ded?

kek, thats the funniest shit ive seen in days

She's not dead you dumbfuck, just had a new makeover is all with these lip fillers and looks like a roasted duck now, thematically it fits her seeing as she was a roastie that took duck faced selfies every day.

She refused to take a pic with him
It's her bf btw

She's not dead fucking moron. Just injured severly.

Source or you're fucking gay and full of shit and should promptly kill yourself as soon as possible.

At least she has nice, full lips now, not like those thin ass things she calls lips in the left picture.

You can get them anywhere now.
Thanks to ourguy Bolsonaro.

Actually Brazil is pretty based in many ways when it comes to the female question.
There was a guy who ejaculated on a woman in a bus.
The judge ruled in his favor and he walked away.

He looks like an absolute Chad, why he do it?

>Chad.
No way.
He is what we would call a Cleyton.

Originally meant to you

If you're a loser and fit in nowhere else, join this shit:
.gg/ZSxxyzB

mc

Attached: join degeneracy 3.png (410x579, 217K)

Men commonly kicks women's arse in Brazil. That's my point.

They are too expensive and hard to get.

The dude who did that commited suicide to escape the Law. What a loser.

She was a 10/10 for me. Chad managed to turn her into a 2/10.

g1.globo.com/es/espirito-santo/noticia/2019/03/07/irmao-relata-horror-ao-encontrar-irma-espancada-no-es-seminua-e-machucada-dos-pes-a-cabeca.ghtml

Translate it yourself