When did you realize that all of your problems were caused by your own incompetence and not other people?

When did you realize that all of your problems were caused by your own incompetence and not other people?

Attached: 1542715137778.jpg (265x349, 10K)

SHUT UP ! I can't hear you, lalalala..

Attached: IMG_7539.jpg (182x268, 8K)

When people who thought were dumber, less good looking and were below me, are doing better in life than I am.

I blame both me and my parents.

>willfully ignorant of surveillance capitalism
>willfully ignorant of the superrich
Yeah. Everything's my own fault. Fag.

At about 15, I would say

i've been aware of this since 7th grade when my parents and i got called into a meeting with all my teachers to discuss why my grades were bad.

I'm talking about the people on this board's social incompetence

If you have money you don't need social competence.
Bomb Wall Street.

HA you have problems

Learned it a year and a half ago, but I have to give credit to genetics and my upbringing

Attached: C8D7AE17-3EDB-45F8-8C17-B9B72C2AFD06.png (463x537, 405K)

Take your trips and fuck off to Jow Forums poorfag

You didn't even get quads. You can't tell me what to do.
Also I've been here longer, you leave.

Age 23

But I still blame my parents a little. Although I was always a round peg in a square environment.

did you just now realize it too OP? is that why you made this thread?

Pretty early, probably about 12 or 13. The harder pill to swallow was that it will keep happening for the rest of your lifeand there's very little you can do to prevent it. Because you are incompetent.
t.27 year old failure

I blame myself for my recent shortcomings but honestly I think it fair to say my parents fucked my shit with their unsupportive parenting.

certainly not yet

from the start. handicapped myself hard by being a habitual liar to cover for how lazy i really am.

>When did you realize that all of your problems were caused by your own incompetence and not other people?
So it's my fault my penis was mutilated when I was a baby and my brain and bone development were ruined as a result?

i don't think that's completely true
no but i had no better ideas for a thread

i always knew this

OP, anyone who thinks otherwise is delusional. You are always responsible for yourself, ALWAYS.

When I realized all my friends had gfs and I had never spoken to women or had any female friends. That realization made me even more anti-social and eventually my friends moved on from me. Only reason I don't have a gf is because I'm an ugly manlet loser.

Still hasn't happened. I am not doing anything wrong. Because I can't do anything wrong. Because free will is an illusion. We are all just products of our environments bouncing around a random and cruel universe.