What did people do during winter before computers?

what did people do during winter before computers?

Attached: 1550264441000.jpg (600x600, 178K)

they froze to death

hunt mammoths

played board/card games and indoor sports

Watched TV, play board games, read books

The same thing they do in summer...except they wear a coat

Swimming with a coat on sounds fun.

this.

most kids don't have actual families anymore and they all have tech now.
but even in the 90s board games were huge, every household didn't have a computer and a game console yet.

i remember we played this board game that was horror based and came with a VHS tape that you popped in on certain dice rolls. shit was epic af.

It is especially in frozen lakes.

Jerk off too BBC and WBC magazines

I'd hate to live without computers but it would also be a chance to have a genuine hobby. Writing, art, some weird skill like knife throwing, could be anything. However I imagine a lot of people drinking alcohol and watching TV with bad reception. If you go too far back I think surviving was enough to keep you busy.

Depending on where you lived, either watched TV shows or sports.

A lot of boomers like to pretend that life was better before computers, but in reality they were slaves to the television schedule. Women and families watched sitcoms, men watched sports. That's literally it.

And now all you do is jerk off to other people's assflaps you retardfuck. Go get a hobby and stop slapping your computer screen with your dick dumbcunt.

Retard. Now with the compputerr you can post on Jow Forums and jerk off to hentai like the little underaged fuck you are, please kys already for the sake of many and start drinking some industrial solvent.

when you reach your 30s, you'll automatically start taking up more creative pursuits, it's like genetically ingrained in men.

i just ordered a pencil set so i can start drawing again.
wanna branch into 3D stuff too later on.

Nice projection. I have plenty of hobbies, I actually get depressed at how my normie friends don't do anything outside of working and watching TV.

Drawing hentai and shitty pre school level pictures is not a hobby user.

i was planning on drawing your mom though.

Nice LARPing. Not only do you contradict your prior statements but you now claim to have normie friends. Fucking retard.

What is your problem? A lot of anger over nothing coming from you. If you're so smart then don't waste your time yelling at random posts.

You can draw us while I ram her

Not being a filthy NEET