I just wanted to remind you that you deserve respect user, you're worth more than you think...

I just wanted to remind you that you deserve respect user, you're worth more than you think. Don't let your anxiety or depression tell you otherwise.

Attached: tumblr_inline_nxn0dr1FP11qikjvt_540.png (540x672, 177K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mN4AxskpSAE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

thanks mom but i need more to convince(is that how you say it?) myself

Attached: 00.jpg (558x558, 161K)

Thanks bro. But I am not able to believe in you. But thanks anyways.

>you deserve respect user
No.
No one deserves respect.
Respect is earned.
What you deserve is a minimum of decorum and politeness.

Thanks user

But your still a faggot

I know how hard it is to believe in yourself, I struggled with it for years. But if someone as neurotic as me can find happiness anyone can.
That's okay~ you don't need to believe in me at all, just focus on yourself.
I think every human deserves the respect to be treated as such no?
At least it's a change of pace from being called a dyke.

Why are you fucking niggers seemingly unable to understand that respect and worth are inherently and necessarily related to recognition from other people?
You are worth nothing - ABSOLUTELY nothing - if there isn't someone ready to give you his/her recognition and acceptance.
We can try to build our (self)confidence confiding only on our self-observed strengths and merits, but, in those cases, it'll always be a fragile confidence, always a second away from crumbling the instant we start to have even the slightest doubt

Thank you very much for saying that sir you're saving me some braincells

>I think every human deserves the respect to be treated as such no?
No.
What makes you feel entitled to have the respect of another?
I'll respect you only if you have ever done something admirable, else i'll just be polite.
You're only worth the sum of your actions, don't let your ego tell you otherwise (either in a positive or a negative sense)

>Don't let your anxiety or depression tell you otherwise.
But let strangers on a fucking anime website tell you you're worthy, gee, their opinion is so much more important than your own.

are the "femanon" (your never sure here) that claims to be a mom? ive seen this splatoon image a lot

Attached: 4DC88C5C9E7E402CAA48EF8D2E8F62A5.jpg (600x800, 53K)

I've fallen into a darkness of my own making a long, long time ago. For the first time in my life I've been considering suicide and have been exploring certain methods. My emotional pulse has flat lined. Even then, though, I'm self aware enough to know that the only thing keeping me from getting out of this hole is myself. If change can only come from within, but is impossible for me, then death is the only sure solution.
youtube.com/watch?v=mN4AxskpSAE

You're welcome, lad.
I feel this board is becoming more and more retarded by the day.

shit i meant are you*

Attached: 0b68cb32c7c34c817504d246fb9b129aplateaudorm.jpg (600x401, 22K)

Sorry, but I'm a piece of shit and your platitudes can't compete with my ever growing body of evidence to support my position

Yep, I only really pop in to search for mom threads so I can be a kind voice if anyone needs it. I'm normally on v or co. The splatoon picture is because my daughter and I play the game together a lot and i don't want to namefag.
I'm not saying treat them like a superior, I'm just saying treat people properly. I feel like we're on the same page we're just using different terms.

Hmm, maybe.
For me, you respect people who have done feats or kindred spirits. No need to treat them like a superior.
More like an appreciation of their worth as a human being.

thats nice, i hope to have a family in the future but i dont think that will happen, no girls want me and most girls here are types i dont want, im just 19 but i feel i already fucked up

Attached: 7aa1d5f85576f9500dbe1377471f399a.jpg (380x419, 27K)

Arent you the same user who posted this earlier?

You've got it. I'm just trying to push that you yourself are worth something. That you have a right to be treated like a person.
Oh sweetheart you're exactly where you need to be. You're not alone in that feeling, I felt the exact same thing at your age. I spent days just laying in bed and eating pizza pops. But I managed to find the woman of my dreams who loves me for me and I know for a fact you will too.
I don't think so?
I'm just hoping to break through the sadness on here. That one person will smile because they saw this.
Have you considered therapy? Are you medicated? There's zero harm in mental health, heck I still see a therapist from time to time. I understand what it's like to be in that place, I understand what it's like to want to feel anything at all. I just want you to push yourself a little, look up self help websites even. Because you're worth it, you absolutely are.

>I'm just trying to push that you yourself are worth something.
I know my personal value.
But some people are truly worthless.
That's a fact.

>woman of my dream
>has a daughter

so your a lesbian? just curious but thanks anyway, i hope to have a woman who wont mind me not talking much and being akward with people, i have legit trouble expressing myself and just shy in general, id say my personality is a bit efeminate so not attractive

Attached: 11.jpg (1280x1707, 464K)

agh fucking shit i meant to reply to

Attached: 367DC20D05194704A27BA5929D06DD55.png (720x540, 734K)

We'll I'm not going to argue that, my mother is one of them.
Gay as the day is long, wife is intersex, and daughter is trans. I'm a lot of things pol hates. But I know you'll find that woman, you just have to put yourself out there a bit. There are girls who like shy boys just like there's guys who like strong girls. There's someone out there for everybody hun, you just have to look.

>my mother is one of them.
Damn, sad.
I don't know how i would have lived if my mom wasn't the greatest person i knew.
At least, it seems you...
>Gay as the day is long, wife is intersex, and daughter is trans.
No nvm, lol

What was that hun? Got something to say?

>Daughter is trans
She just happened to be part of the 1% of the world population with no interference from her parents who are also a sexual minority

Attached: E3602DEF-4EED-4276-9D25-12DFB2F24099.jpg (258x330, 22K)

Yeah, you gay, lol.
Nah, just kidding.
It would be pointless for us to start arguing so just have a nice day.

Considering we got her about a year ago from foster care where she was used and abused I don't think we were the ones that caused her dysphoria.
That upsets me, I was enjoying our conversation

>That upsets me, I was enjoying our conversation
Sorry.
At least it wasn't that much of a conversation, i mean, we were sending like one message every ten minutes or so.
Don't be upset, darling. It's not you, it's me.

>Damaged person whose past involves abuse is suffering of gender dysphoria
WHO WOULDVE THOUGH

Attached: AA8424C6-3BD6-46E1-B97F-2678F69FB078.jpg (392x487, 134K)

Unfortunately, on a near daily basis, I masturbate while telling myself I'm not worthy of anyone, and it has started to cement itself as fact in my brain.

She's happier than she's ever been and I intend to keep it that way.
Then you need to start telling yourself otherwise. You have control over your own brain, if you can convince yourself you're worthless then you convince yourself you're not.

You dont treat the mentally ill by pretending they arent delusional. He will be part of the 40% anyway

Why would you say something like that? Do you feel stronger now? Do you feel like a big man?

>Do you feel like a big man?
4u.
Now the question is... Is it all a part of his master plan?

No ma am. Im saying that if you absolutely have to mutilate your son, dont let him do it until hes atleast in his mid twenties. Lots of people regret transitioning and its selfish to let him do it too early for le progressive points

This isn't for progressive points, this isn't so I have a trans daughter to wave around. This is to make her happy. And you're right, she is very young, she's 14 and this is a life changing choice. That's why we've taken her to therapists so we can make sure this is what she wants. And as far as professionals say, it is.

>Have you considered therapy? Are you medicated?
Neither are options for me. I self medicate with various drugs/alcohol. They do much more harm than good, but they help me in the short term.

You should try something small first. Make an appointment with your doctor just so you can speak to a professional. You don't have to stop drinking or doing drugs right now. You just need to do something simple to get your feet off the ground.

I'll try. But I've said 'I'll try' every day for the past few years now.

I believe in you sweetheart. I know that's not much coming from a stranger on the internet. But just know that I'm rooting for you an I'm in your corner. You can do it!