/murse/ - male nurse general

/murse/ - male nurse general
why aren't you a doctor edition

Attached: ag9Z8Fn.jpg (480x640, 60K)

I don't care about people outside my family

How the fuck is this thread related to fitness?
Post body and timestamp.

>he doesn't know about the Jow Forums nursoid army

Fems everywhere. In a CNA program right now, probably less than 10% guys and none of them are Jow Forums so it's pretty much a gold mine for ez mires or fuckdolls

Attached: 9A832FD8-D7B5-4FDF-9C81-5D3DEB28FF86.png (480x640, 696K)

Male nurse is the most Jow Forums profession

I'm so, so, sorry in advance for what is about to happen. Med students and doctors are going to come into the thread and they will be saying some very hurtful things about you. They will call you some very hurtful names. But none of those things are true. How could they possibly know? How could they possibly know how beautiful you really are? How sweet and compassionate you are? I'm so sorry about them, please do not let them hurt you.

>mfw thinking about you hurting

Attached: Allopathic screeching.png (518x527, 86K)

>Tfw computer science
No women to be found and the only ones that are there are usually ugly

Mod must be a nurse because it wasn't deleted last time either

The only people that get into nursing are people that are too reretarted to be doctors

It's okay I'm a med student and I've had nothing but good interactions with male nurses. And honestly there are more women in medical school now than men so you can guess the direction everything is taking.
>mfw thinking about you hurting

This has nothing to do with fitness go fucking kill yourself OP

My brother is just finishing up school Pretty proud of him, even though he and his wife are sjw's.

>the only reason people become electricians is because they're too reretarted to be electrical engineers
Neither one is necessarily true- all these professions are needed. Although yes doctors and engineers tend to be smarter than nurses and electricians

Dude med student here too, male nurses are the most ultimate bros.
Female nurses are either really catty or overly friendly in a weird way. Except for the old crusty mean ones, I love those ladies the most out of everyone.

See
Fuck off brianlet

better than some of the tranny or racebaiting slide threads to be found on fit as of late.

>why aren't you a doctor edition
>be me
>no education
>killl a bitch accidently

Attached: 847357834.jpg (500x327, 19K)

I'm actually thinking of becoming a male nurse, but I kinda hate gross stuff and am a brainlet :/

>b male nurse
>grils flirt with me
>"I'm gay ya dumb bit"
>I'm not actually gay
>heh

Attached: 1550808951680.png (300x300, 101K)

damn dude, you sure showed them

Daily reminder that a nurse with an ADN (2 years degree for less than 20k or free) makes more than any army officer younger than 45

Why is Jow Forums the dumping ground for offtopic threads now? /b/ exists, you know

heh heh whores BTFO good on you lad

Actually trannies jannies are supposed to dumb off topic into /trash/.

If you are male and a nurse you failed at life, it's justified for women because they are dumb but if you are a male and not a medic it's pathetic.

Nursing for men is like admitting you're either a homo or too stupid to be a doctor.

ex-nursing student here
choosing nursing was quite possibly the WORST fucking choice i have ever made in my life. this is a disgusting, degrading job where you're basically a slave to the ungreatful assholes sitting on their comfy beds wondering why you can't juggle 12 patients at once with so much shit going on
nursing is a joke

random question does your name start with S?

nope, doesn't start with that

Nurses are the worst women ever. How are they ALL the same exact cunt?