Sad /feels/

so why are you sad today?

Attached: sad fdedlosjvc.png (619x453, 46K)

I don't know. I guess I am sad and that's it.

Not sure I really get sad anymore, my emotions are just a dull grey haze at this point

Attached: BE281030-741E-4263-9C9B-B9689C7E0128.jpg (500x500, 208K)

i am sad cause no attention
dont got no friends
cant confine in gf cause shes never around
just feel lost cause i dont think she believes in us
its just a mess

just walked off from my first full time job since being a neet. how the fuck can people work 10 hour days fuck im so screwed

Depends on the job/where you live bro. Worst I got was 9 hours at a cashier and it was rather comfy. Quit the job because I started having homicidal thoughts and was failing all my classes at uni.

>chronic pain in kidneys and intestines
>no energy
>no prospects
>fell on face about a month ago and left eye is still blurry

I'm realizing I'm alone and that it's probably going to be like this for a long time, if not my whole life. I feel I'm wasting my time.

I'm sad because I want to make an actual working model of my design in college. I don't know how to do it and Im too awkward to ask people. Also I got a scholarship interview on Tuesday and I fucking suck in communication. I guess I won't get a scholarship.

Attached: 1551802500452.jpg (320x247, 15K)

i'm sad cause my gf is never here for me physically (helicopter mom)
i have been craving physical affection since my bullied middle school years and she cant even give that to me

Messed up some hw and cant help but see that as an extension of how I cant do anything right.

Because my life is a nightmare and it doesn't have any sense. And nothing that I could do has anysense. And I feel completely alone.

No qt3.41 in life, wage kitchen slave, and just wanting to drink myself into a coma...

im not sad, i just feel empty because I am a betafag, who haven't accomplished anything in my life, and will die alone knowing that soon.

My parents are disappointed at me for not accomplishing anything, they call me useless and so forth.

atleast I had this shithole called Jow Forums with me.
I'll miss you faggots.

grow the fuck up faggot at least you have someone who says they love you

And how are you going to die?

I don't know user. Came home a sad wreck from class, took a shower. Now I'm drinking again. Haven't done the shit I was supposed to do. Going to see family this weekend and I wish I didn't wake up tomorrow, it's all went past me - the good looks, the brains, the opportunities, the love of my life, the ability to feel anything for anyone. Now I'm a sad loner with no future sitting in a room he'll have to eventually pay for. I dont see any future but suicide or being homeless

Started drinking an hour ago or so, I felt nothing before

Last saturday I drunk after many time without doing it. I drunk rum without anything, just rum. It was hard at first but then I keep drinking and I drunk a lot. I ended up throwing up and going to bed wasted. The day before I had a big hangover and I ended trowing up again. It felt like shit. If I want to drink again I will drink just beer and not too much, just enough to make me feel relaxed. But not even drinking makes me feel good either. Just relaxed and numb.

I gotta go to work for seven hours and I have to stop playing vidya

Im a weakling user. I just drink one or three 6.7% alcohol (but its enough to get me messed up, but i hate vomiting, so i dont go further). And it feels so good. Tonight I drunk, but because I wanted to enjoy a little bit of heaven, before I had to come home this weekend...I'm going to spend Sunday with my grandparents...I feel so fucking bad for them

I don't go to family reunions since many many time.

I was singing aloud the lyrics to an obscure folk song combined with my usual bizzare habitual mannerisms while washing the dishes downstairs and my Mother overheard me from nearby and now thinks that due to me singing the words "Hello, Sir-" aloud that I'm legitimately mentally ill. In fact she even went as far as to ask with an extremely serious facial expression if there "was something wrong with my head" and if I "needed to see a doctor." I've been sort of like this due to derealisation and maladaptive daydreaming for a very long time now and I honestly wouldn't be surprised to find out if I have genuinely mentally deteriorated in some ways after all of this time I've been spent being subjected to my own isolation and alienation. I suppose the fact that I basically used this sort of habit as a coping mechanism for my paranoia and anxiety also probably contributed to it. Afterall, when being alone and stuck in my own head for such long periods of time and with beginning to think aloud more and more often I wouldn't be surprised to find out if what was previously just a very bad habit had indeed turned into a genuine mental illness or personality disorder. This has just increased my paranoia and suspicion of others now and I'm now afraid that she might try and do something or get me sent away somewhere. That is why I'm sad currently.

Run from your house before your mother put you in a mental hospital.

Attached: 28465204898_e0b4949137_b.jpg (480x360, 15K)

I haven't spoken to anyone in 48 hours, and the people (so called friends) i live with consider me a burden. Tbh im suicidally depressed but im too much of a pussy to try again

Attached: 1550544778739.jpg (225x225, 9K)

I'm sad because my goat just died today
I'm sad my goat just fell in the hay, hey
We're all sad the goat just died today, well, well, well
We're sad enough to cry, cry-ay-ay-ay
Sad the goat just died tonight
We're sad, his funeral's gonna be out of sight
We're so sad, but in a way we're happy
He didn't suffer too much
He only got the cramps once
Sad, oh, the piece of poop wouldn't come out of his belly
Sad, we had to call Doc Nelly
We're sad

Today is my birthday.
I didn't want to talk to anyone because the same thing always happens.
They keep me on the phone just long enough until I start to feel comfortable and actually talk, and then they just suddenly go like they don't even care.
They did this to me my whole life and they wonder why I'm not social.

I've been 4 days without leaving my house and completely alone. Just saying this for you to know that things always can get worse.

cant get a "doomer" roll in a discord server.

I've been considering doing that or something like that for a very long time aswell now but the problem is that I have nowhere else to run to or to stay at so I'm basically trapped here and am at the mercy of the fate she burdens upon me.

Got you covered bro, its been 5 days already, with the last 3 without food

Cause social anxiety

Attached: 1488394893701.jpg (484x497, 36K)

I feel inferior.

I'm currently being cucked against my will

I fucked up my education and wasted a year of my life. Like for fucks sake, I'm a white dude living in a country that has 'free' education and I somehow manged to screw up. I just feel like a complete and utter failure.

I'm 30 and just going back to college this year.
In the best case scenario I won't graduate until I am 33.

>Went to restaurant with family
>Qt3.14 asks for what we want
>my turn to speak
>I start talking, she looks at me and I can just see her disgust

Is life worth living?

That's great and I wish you the best of luck. However, for me it feels like there's no point with even trying. The world's fucked and by the time I'm old enough for people to listen it'll already be too late. Why even bother when I will never be able to retire, sit on my porch and think "I've lived a good life"? Why even bother when it's doubtful I'll even get the chance to father a child, loving it and teaching it all I know? It just feels so pointless.

>Packed my stuff to go to the gym
>get into the almost full bus
>people looking at me
>lots of people talking
>uncomfortable standing
>panic attack out of nowhere
>run into the bus driver and ask him to drop me off immediately
>everyone on the bus looking at me confused
>run back home
>sleep until 9pm
this day was shit

My best friend has cut off all contact with me, and now I have really no friends because she was the hub of my social life.
back to being a robot after months and months of hard work to better myself. I've never been more depressed

I just want to have someone love me back the way i love them
I try so hard yet everyone snaps back like a cobra at my heart and leaves me feeling dead

>have no friends
>been taking classes online because I have to help around the house and taking care of my siblings
>not even sure myself why I'm even going to college, only that I want to make decent pay
>even if I quit college, I have to pay back that money ($50K)
>haven't had a job since 2015

I feel like I don't have a life and I'm just sitting here in front of this damn monitor wondering what I should do. Thing is, I've been struggling with this since elementary school. "Why am I doing this? What is the point of all this?" Day by day the barrel of the shotgun is reaching closer to my mouth.

Attached: suchalonelyday.gif (500x275, 365K)

i miss my baby
come back i love you

Been giving dating apps another go for a bit. Been getting left swiped/unmatched by nearly everyone besides a handful of matches that pretty much didnt care for me at all. Why tf did I think this would go well lol. Im a fucking retard. Im always going to be someone whos rejected, I just need to make my peace with it