You guys think he's guilty? I watched the new doc, pretty disgusting claims, and they seem honest to me

You guys think he's guilty? I watched the new doc, pretty disgusting claims, and they seem honest to me.

Attached: 2_Michael-Jackson-singered.jpg (615x410, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6pnoQqlygQs&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=9yTTEwBLfUQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

he's guilty of pissing off the juden

How so? He probably made a lot of them very rich.

he made the jews mad so they framed him

Hell yeah just look a that creepy fucker he deff did some shit with kids like alot of people in jewllywood

They Don't Care About Us
>Jew me, sue me, everybody do me/ Kick me, kike me, don't you black or white me

he was getting too redpilled about the (((entertainment))) industry so he needed to be destroyed.

Those accusers had time to develop their stories. MJ got robbed from his money.

ive been saying this for years

>delete post btw

Attached: 1550431062261.jpg (420x420, 51K)

So WHAT? HE'S FUCKING DEAD.

tripfag is correct

So is Ted Bundy and John Wayne Gacy etc. Doesn't stop people from being interested. It's disturbing and scary and titillating in a way. Him being dead doesn't matter in the slightest.

>Him being dead doesn't matter in the slightest.
>in the slightest.

holy shit i can just smell your autism from here

Attached: 1519122775939.jpg (750x924, 106K)

Uh ok man, thats cool

As a rule I never even entertain accusations of famous celebrities, or give them much thought at all. Anyone can accuse someone of a crime, it means nothing. Less than nothing.

He had really positive relationships with other child celebrities who said their relationships were purely platonic.

He's dead tho.
Are they going to dig him up and crucify him.

it's really easy to frame someone/make someone look bad nowadays, thanks to the internet.

just inform yourselves good about a topic and form your own opinions, there's a lot of followers nowadays.

probably, jews are vindictive as fuck and hate when people do not follow the program. look at what they did to cosby. consensual sex got turned into rape by roasties who used him to further their own careers and used him again to extort money out of him with rape blackmail.

>rich
>crazy
Yeah there's no fucking way he wasn't diddling kids.

>redpilled about the (((entertainment)))
What did he say?

besides that song lyrics in that comment, he was ratted out by jews
>Michael Jackson has been taped making overtly anti-semitic remarks during a phone call, describing Jews as "leeches" that conspired to leave him "penniless".
>"They suck," said Jackson. "I'm so tired of it ... they start out the most popular person in the world, make a lot of money. It's a conspiracy. Jews do it on purpose."
he was getting jewed hard by his (((advisers))) who were sueing him for 64 million dollary doos.

Trips of truth.
The video evidence is there, the song "They don't care about us" is there, (((they))) told him to take out certain words of the song but he published it uncensored regardless and that's when they really started to attack him.

last MJ thread someone posted a secret taped phone call where he goes full robot and says he wishes he had a girlfriend, that people would just leave him alone, and that the entertainment industry was full of parasites.

michael loved the the bitches, man.

I wanna watch it but cant find a stream or dl.

Don't give a shit, I'll still listen to his music. Same with Glitter

Did you not live thru the 90s user, he went on trial not once but twice, then did a weird interview w a paki in which he talked about sleeping w little boys

He was framed for his music catalog ownership. Michael was mentally disturbed, but not a pedo

>seem honest to me
>seem
human behaviorism involves deceiving people left and right, a claim is just a claim

>it's really easy to frame someone/make someone look bad nowadays, thanks to the internet.
It's not even the internet. It's our modern day culture that allows it. Everyone is out for blood and/or wants to be a opportunistic victim. Everyone looks for something to be offended by and report someone about.

To a vegan nun who has the benefit of the doubt that she's been brainwashed into it from birth. Maybe.

But to the rest of us not really. We're all just as bad as anyone else.

i think he was just a weirdo who never grew up. i think he himself was basically just a little kid on the inside and all the sleep overs and other behavior was how like a little boy would act if he was a millionaire.

>tfw even death isn't enough to stop hypocritical SJW fucks from ruining a man
what the hell is he being accused of anyway? the child molestation stuff is old news at this point

Wade Robson went on trial saying Michael had never touched him sexually in any manor and in the documentary the "victims" describe the relationship as being in love or a normal relationship between two consenting adults but then both of the men grow up to be 100% straight dating women never expressing any interest in men and the reason they make these accusations is to make money and slander his name because as many who have posted in this thread before me have stated Michael hated the industry and he especially hated the jews

Attached: Hee Hee.jpg (300x250, 11K)

Nope, its literally all bullshit. Leave Micheal alone you cunts.
youtube.com/watch?v=6pnoQqlygQs&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=9yTTEwBLfUQ

he's dead why should i care

haven't seen the doc but the "victims" had already testified in trial the MJ never touched them. Now that he's dead they want to make easy money by bringing this old topic up again. Do i think he's innocent? yes; but I wouldn't be surprised if he did it either