Advanced:
sakinorva.net/test/realfake
Expert (for those who are beyond tests):
mbti-notes.tumblr.com/
Enneagram tests:
eclecticenergies.com/enneagram/dotest
sakinorva.net/test/rowe (301 question)

>your type
>how does your ideal partner looks like?

Attached: da67e3175a10bfc2cc122a0685e02a89.png (876x942, 127K)

Other urls found in this thread:

idrlabs.com/test/intp-or-infp.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

> you're type
ISTP
> ideal partner
Black straight hair to the middle of neck. Grey eyes. Slender. If woman, small breasts. Slightly shorter than me (I'm 183 cm).

>your type
INTP
pic related. actually no it's not, but i dated someone like this without knowing they were this way at first. please let me know what type you are if you'd actually want to date someone like this or if you find this type of person attractive to any degree.

Attached: OC.png (800x600, 23K)

i'm always switching between INTP and INFP dunno why

>ideal partner
asian cuz im asian
preferably fair
can't care less about the other physical traits other than being 5'6'' or less

Oh, and pale skin. Forgot about that.

>ISFP
>shortstack with a pretty face

INFP
I don't care about looks except if she is obese or has monster-like appearance
I just want genuine love

that's pretty common in my experience
I'm also like that try this
idrlabs.com/test/intp-or-infp.php

>>your type
INFJ-T! UwU
>>how does your ideal partner look like
OwO This is a tricky question to answer! On the one hand, I think I might need a tall and strong Chad to give me the care and protecc, but I'm not attracted to Chads! :'( On the other hand, I feel it would be nice to have a smol sticc and qt femmy hugbuddy ^w^ ( but not too kyoot! ^_^' )! So yeah, hard to answer! :3c

You had me until
>If woman

Delete yourself

>INFP?
>Skinny enough to fit in a single bed with me. With lots of chestnut hair, the more the better, wavy/bushy/loose curls. Intact pubic hair, armpit hair, arm hair, leg hair with a light mustache. Nice looking teeth, doesn't need glasses, wears long socks under trousers. Is fashionably dressed but not tryhard. Is tall and obviously highly intelligent.
Man writing that made me feel sad. I know I have terrible taste but oh well what can you do?

Attached: A Centaur's Life - c030 (v06) - p014 [Digital-HD] [danke-Empire] cropped.jpg (1646x2441, 1.84M)

>Delete yourself
No you.

>your type
INFJ
>ideal partner
Be cautious searching for an idealization, you're unlikely to find it.

Attached: Results.jpg (594x247, 38K)

INTJ
Honestly I don't have very specific preferences on looks, long hair and not a flat chest, that's all.
Personality-wise ENFJ, ENFP and ENTP are the ones I like the most.

>Intact pubic hair, armpit hair, arm hair, leg hair with a light mustache
For what reason?

>INTP
>I don't know. I cry every day and am a genius at only retarded things and an idiot in anything that matters and I'm not even good at video games. My ideal partner is a caretaker with high empathy that likes me the very best.

Attached: 1533623280558.png (281x215, 44K)

My mum drilled it into me from a young age to despise shaved women. My high school crush had a mustache and my older brother's gf has a mustache and hairy arms too and she has also been infulential on me. Also it just seems like it would feel nice to furiously rub those areas, especially with hair to add texture.

Attached: A Centaur's Life - c030 (v06) - p015 [Digital-HD] [danke-Empire].jpg (2176x3056, 1.42M)

Your posts are becoming hard to follow

Am i the only intj who resides to neet mode because of inabilty to find any meaning in life?

I'm an INTJ neet too but only because my country fucking sucks at giving any work (not even decent, just any) without connections.
As for meaning, I never believed life has one, you are supposed to make one yourself.

Seems fairly easy to follow for me.

It's very unlikely. Lots of people struggle with finding meaning and instead waste their time and health away in Neetdom.

Reminder that this is the average body type for INFPs

Attached: 1551886784045.jpg (949x1200, 134K)

I'm an INTP and this is my favourite body type.

Attached: 1536418070586.jpg (900x1200, 101K)

>Inxx I think
>pic related

Attached: tumblr_inline_ortcxopULU1uaatm0_1280.png (722x496, 67K)

You wish, INFP.

Thanks! ^_^
Are you INFJ-A or a fellow INFJ-T? :3

>you are supposed to make one yourself.
Yeah but im unable to do it. It seems like i've seen past illusionary social paths and what i have left is existential depression.

weird im intp and i had to stop playing games because i was the best (top 25 leader board in several fps/racing games) i could have been #1 if i tried but i already know i'm the best and don't feel like grinding. I guess i considered games to be one of those retarded things so thats why im genius at them, that and being able to parachute into any forest in the world and instantly being able to identify all the plants that can get me high.

INTJ girls are pretty much that mixed with this

Attached: Makise_Kurisu.jpg (310x419, 17K)

Don't rush finding one, if you are a neet it's hard to see any meaning, if you get a job it could easily happen you get interested in some big project and dedicate all your life towards it.

I'm INFJ-T, at least naturally. I've learned to assert myself, though.

I cannot tell you my talents because I don't want to be able to be tracked down, but the only games I am "good" at are ones that are not at all competitive such as Story of Seasons. Maybe you should mix up your games and try speedrunning, but be wary of the onions.

If you are a druganon, let me ask you this: do you really see elves if you take DMT?

I had a job for a year but nothing changed. If anything it only confirmed that job as itself is a pointless thing. Im relying on antidepressents bringing me inspiration because im out of options.

>your type
INTP
>how does your ideal partner look like?
I don't know, I never considered the possibility of having a partner.

Of course it has to be a job about something you like to work with, but yeah, don't force it.
Like I said, I don't believe there's any meaning in itself, so when you don't have a personal one all you can do is enjoying yourself.

INTP
>mfw im the only intp that can't do math because 1st grade teacher told me i would have to learn math at some point in my life and i was like "we'll see about that"

If you're an INFJ-T how come you don't get upset and emotional whenever people here are mean to you?

I somewhat enjoy freedom and loose schedule but something is eating me inside and reminding that im wasting my time and possible potential. I cant really silence that voice to achieve max relaxation.

INTP
Pic related in an original manner

Attached: Nya.png (802x602, 798K)

I know that feel too well, but I have learned to silence it without having to rely on medicines, just having fun with vidya and anime.

>type
INTP
>ideal partner
I don't want one. Sounds like a nuisance. I might try at it in a year to see how it feels.

Nice. It perfectly describes your chaotic and unorganized personality type.

What makes you believe that he doesn't?

>tfw INTP yet still get upset at certain insults from others on here

Attached: 1545396396809.jpg (400x455, 36K)

Trannies need to leave.

>your type
INTP
assuming i wasnt a beta neet, for a fuckbuddy i would basically want Remy LaCroix. smol, soft skin from natural estrogen, sensual, great legs, ass, and hips, calm and pretty eyes, basically a sturdy nympho bitch built for fucking

for ideal wife i would want a scottish redhead chick that has the body type of Remy, except she's 5'10 (for tall warrior children), pale, C cups, and has an innie pussy and is an xNTx that is loyal to only me

I've taken the test multiple times and it almost always ends as INTJ, sometimes INTP.
Notes on the op pics for INTJ do apply for me so that's nice.

>I'm INFJ-T
Nice~! That might explain why you understand my post! \(^_^)/

I do! I really do~! ;w;7 :'(
But I don't let them see it. :'3

>your type
infp
i've been infp since 15 (21 now), have been in 3 relationships, and dated one infp. i've never connected with someone so much and we just wanted to know everything about eachother. it's so nice to have someone who is open and isn't judgemental. I finally fucking opened up to somebody and it honestly changed me as cheesy as that sounds. Now i try to not be scared of my emotions and avoid hiding them like i have since i was a preteen. I miss him.
it was basically dating myself, 'cept he was chubby pale and cuter
>ideal partner
infp, extremely shy, pale, cute, which is basically me:^)
5'5-5'9 since i'm 182cm/5'11.65
skinny or slight chub with a cute dick

I wanna hug them while listening to post-punk/hardcore and singing together. I want them to open up to me and feel more comfortable with my emotions because that's what I needed. maybe i'm just a delusional fag with a savior complex though.

Attached: 1551925942844.jpg (2149x3035, 324K)

>INFJ
>Long black hair, big boobs, wears leggings and skirts and form-fitting pink or black shirts

Attached: Hana.jpg (1280x720, 149K)

(Pic unrelated btw, not a lolicon)

Faggots get the death sentence

>type
ISTP
>Ideal partner
Messy hair and easy going, introverted, pale skin, nice body, thick skinned.

Attached: Youre+a+good+man+and+you+speak+the+truth+_e62f467ca2fe1229f623f8213d986952.jpg (627x749, 178K)

elfs are a place holder word kinda like dark matter, you get washed over by geometric patterns like you got slingshot into a kaleidoscope and within those patterns you'll notice patterns that seem to be entities, maybe if you do a lot more DMT those pattern entities might become more pronounced but i have never gone that far so i couldn't tell you.

i have a theory though: i think there might just be an overlapping reality that is slightly out of phase and when we trip we can slightly see it but since it is vibrating at a different frequency and we can't synchronize with it its all refracted like light through a prism causing it to look trrippy as fuck and since were only see it when we're really tripping hard we ascribe religious meaning to it when really we're just ghosting into another reality and scaring the fuck out of some old lady because we're tripping to hard to communicate so we just make creepy moans at them.

Attached: 1545804638662.gif (720x720, 1.44M)

>thick skinned.
I got just what you need

Attached: fat-woman-236803.jpg (620x973, 197K)

Yes, I want to fuck faggot boys in the ass and then slit their throats as I'm about to dump my load into them.

being fat completely removes the thick skinned quality off people. They can't be told their lifestyle is shit without saying "health has different sizes" or "I just can't control myself".

>ESTJ
>Centaur poster

This one's for you faggot.

>car keeps blowing fuses
>fuckin whore
>assume it's a short circuit
>look for location of part of the circuit the fuse is supposed protect
>wiggle the wire
>there's a small flash of light towards the end of the connection
>found the problem
>disconnect battery and connector
>all wires for the connector are exposed
>wires touching each other inappropriately causes the short circuit
>spend 30 minutes wrapping electrical tape around the wires
>no more whoring around for you sluts
>car now behaves like it should

Attached: 7B0E5BD3-4963-4715-9738-D6AAF6C0D748.jpg (750x953, 233K)

I would like to point out that I am not a mechanic, but I have tools just in case something goes wrong with the car and I can't afford to go to a repair shop.

Why the fuck sensors and intuitives have always awful time. As a sensor I cannot stand discuss over bullshit they can talk for HOURS. On the other side I probably bore to death not being smartass. How to cope guys?

Attached: thunderstorm_city_sky_overcast_118468_1920x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 602K)

Be a smartass.

Yeah and talk about some stupid ideas like what would you do when you are all of the sudden in desert and some dude actually did probability math of probablity your survival. Some dudes agree with him some don't and after few hours they conclude you certainly will die. Yeah fun times.

Ask them to play video games.

Just beat him with a palm tree.

Hey that's neat, I'm a bell pepper...maybe? What hell is ENFP up there supposed to be?

INFP here. dead inside and about to have another mental break down. Unironically

Attached: 1528645150017.jpg (1024x814, 77K)

If you're a loser and fit in nowhere else, join this shit:
.gg/ZSxxyzB

qk

Attached: join degeneracy 11.png (410x579, 217K)

Being fat IS being thicc skinned. Plus she also has messy hair, pale skin, and she looks like she is introverted. There is your perfect partner user.

No you need to have your throat slit faggot.

When I think of thick skin, I think of callous.

When I think of fat people, I think of adipose tissue.

Its still thicc skin

I hate talking about pointless bullshit for hours as an intuitive.

sounds like someone needs a good dicking, that's you, you need some dick in your mouth, stupid faggot LOL

>What hell is ENFP up there supposed to be?
cherry

Shut the fuck up subhuman i'm about to bash your fucking face into meat paste

so you are sensor then.

MBTI is fake

Nah, it can also be ENTJ, maybe borderline xNTJ.

no, i'm a guy want to have short discussion without wasting time.

Definitely Te type.

ENTJ are actually the most not bullshit talker of all N types. I am actually have subconsious of ENTJ so they are not so bad either.

try me you fucking KIKE nigger

Yes that's the point. ENTJ and INTJ are less likely to engage in pointless shit because Te, ENTJ is the first less likely and INTJ straight after them.

>Type
INTP
>Ideal pardner
Good with not interacting all the time. Down to talk about things they are interested in. Down to discuss things I'm interested in. Can keep up when /out/. Pessimistic when I'm optimistic, optimistic when I'm pessimistic. Talks about dreams. Either gender I guess.

Attached: 1542786869318.gif (500x475, 656K)

Yes. I'm self-typed INTJ

Huh. Makes as much sense as anything else.

>KIKE
Said the subhuman homosexual. Your entire life is a kike project. End your existance.

May i ask what is causing that?

>type
ISFJ
>ideal partner
I am actually don't know. SJ girls won't probably like me and believe I am not musculine enough because I am suppose to be. SP girls seems to be golden spot for SJ but then again I am scared they might double cross me at least few times and got literally cucked all the time. NT and NF are literally uhhhhh. Also ENTP girls are rare and probably would annoy me on longer run. ESFP girls are you know what they are. ESFP girl rised by parents good are uncommon too and often ESFP girls don't want ISFJ loser. So I dunno actually. I cannot even compare how fucking I can still be virgin despite my normie ass MBTI. I don't believe I am ISTJ either.

Attached: ISFJ.jpg (2554x3301, 1.2M)

what makes you think he needs a reason?

Do non suicidal intps exist?

Attached: 26735721400-1521491387.png (400x280, 91K)

>your type
Entp master race
I don't want partners at all,because i love you all.Having "partners" is so selfish...Romantic love destroys your soul.Feeling love for everyone,even for the ones that hate you is the only way to have an absolute happiness in your insides.

Does it count if they were suicidal but now they are okay?

ya i don't really see the point in suicide i never understood it. i'd rather suffer than die because i know i can endure the pain. at a certain point i can just not give a shit about suffering or pain anymore and just adapt to it and i value self preservation and being alive. i genuinely never understood why someone would feel depressed or sad or miserable and think killing themselves is the correct answer to that problem it just doesn't make logical sense.

How did you become ok? I'm the closest to suicide I've ever been

I am not talking about myself, one INTP friend of mine is fine as long he has somebody(mostly me) to talk with.

No pain > any pain

Attached: images.png (211x239, 5K)

No. Orilalala

INTP
I like girls that look like angels

Attached: perfection.jpg (655x739, 109K)