I feel like life shouldn't feel this bad

Why can't i just be a normie?
Having friends, a gf, a job.
This stuff is normal and it is supposed to be acciveable by everyone. Why is it so impossible for me?

Attached: 1551115315861.gif (450x506, 968K)

I feel you. Feelssadman. At least we got meme knowledge and a reason to hate normies

Because we're subhuman

i think its because you arent honestly trying, ive been there before where i thought i was making the right steps to change my life but i ended up right back where i started

you need to actually drop the shit and TRY

actually trying at life sucks cock at first but it genuinely becomes rewarded to have money/responsibility/relationships in general and often the respect of those around you

>inb4 i dont care what people think

you absolutely do since you post on this board and reply to me saying you dont

Attached: 1551849808917.jpg (246x249, 3K)

You know what is the worst thing of all for me.
It is the fact that there are people who are way more stupid than i am who have a job, people who are assholes that have pleanty of friends, and people who are uglier than me who have gf's.
I'm not trying to be narcissistic here, the majority of people are superior to me.
But the fact that people who are as inferior as me if not worse managed somehow to "make it".
This knowledge drives me insane.
It was just a bunch of unlucky coincidences that lead me to be in the situation in which i am, not my genetic destiny.

>implying unlucky coincidences and destiny are different things

Yes. This is exactly how I think.

It is easier for me to imagine a change in circumstances rather that having a different genetic code, how my life could have been different if i went to a different school or was forced by my parents to do sports.
But all of this was probably as determined as my genes.

Fuck I got a scholarship interview in college on Tuesday and here I am browsing Jow Forums depressed, socially awkward piece of shit. I don't know what and how I'm gonna talk. I fucking suck in communication. I don't wanna show my face and talk some shit. No matter how hard I try, I end up speaking something which doesn't make any sense or sometimes I get stuck and couldn't even speak. Living this life sucks

Getting a job is my main priority, this could allow me to make more improvements in terms of looks, such as actually going to the gym instead of using dumbbells, getting a good hair cut rather than cutting my hair on my own, and buying new clothing.
But, here in europe even the most basic jobs ask for experience.

Do you have any skills, are you physically fit and attractive and do you attempt to get out and talk to people?

I'm not OP but I got decent drawing and sketching skills. Im looking forward to do freelancing but the real problem here is I lack in communication. I don't often talk to people and don't know how things work.

Thats ok, you can advertise your work and let it speak for yourself

Be honest, what are your goals?

I am trying to get fit, using dumbbells and calisthenics.
But i don't have any money available to go to the gym, or to do any hobbies.
Since i have zero friends and zero money, i can't really go out.
I mean i could just take a walk, but what am i supposed to do, start a conversation with random people on the street?
>excuse me male stranger of my age, do you want to socialize and become my friend?
>excuse me fenale stranger of my age, do you want to socialize so that i could potentially get you as a gf

I'm a first year transportation design student. Want to do some job in the industry after 4 years. But after looking at myself, I don't think my drawing skills are enough to get a job in the industry.

Jews destroyed the high trust society that enabled normiehood

DB's are enough, look up starting strength and go from there
but its mostly your diet you know? Also I find it hard to belive you can't got to a 10$ a month gym or something
You don't just start talking to people bro u need a connection, for me it was my old job, friends i met at gaming conventions and people I met at university
You can do it bro, you can devolp the skills you need in 3 years time I'm sure

And yet the majority of people still manage to become normies.

>Also I find it hard to belive you can't got to a 10$ a month gym or something
Well, i don't have any job, don't get any welfare, and my parents refuse to pay for my shit, they just don't want to give me money no matter what i say, i suppose it is their way of forcing me to get a job.
Also in terms of nutrition, it is quite deficient since they don't buy large amounts of meat.
>getting friends from job
Yeah i know, the problem is to get one in the first place.

Why can't you get a job? It's really not hard

Getting friends is also easy. But you'll get only normie friends and you gotta act like a normie to get friends.

As i said previously, getting a job here in europe is a bit more difficult, even easy jobs such as warehouse, casheer, cleaner, dishwasher, cheff helper, ask for experience.
Also lmao at your incapability to cenceptualize the difficulty of the thing. It is amazing how for normies everything is so easy and automatic.

Wouldn't call myself a normie, why don't you try going to school, aren't you in Europe?

>you gotta act like a normie
If only i knew how.
If only i was capable of imitating their talking patherns and non verbal comunication.

I feel to old for it, and i don't think that i have sufficient intellectual faculties to do so.
I would need a low iq job.

Why don't you go to a community college and do an apprenticeship them