Didn't pay attention in high school

>didn't pay attention in high school
>barely passed
>wagecuck for 6 years
>25 and jobless
>no degrees or skills

i just want to die

Attached: sad pepe.png (420x420, 335K)

just keep wagecucking while going to a local community college or going to school online, it's worth it, a 2 year degree or an online degree is a lot better than no degree

im too dumb for college. associates degrees dont mean shit anyway.

Black people did this.

>online degree
Does that work in eu? Never heard of that

i got collej dugri and i have "skills" but i'm still jobless because being a neet is comfier

go the Everest College

Ok and here's you if you paid attention in high school:
>passed
>wagecuck for 6 years
>25 and probably jobless
>useless degree
>$10000000 in debt

lol come on buddy give real advice

Lol op replied to his own comment like the fag he is

no i didnt why would you say thatt

Attached: wait a sec.jpg (2048x1546, 187K)

I got 99 days and 12 hours until my uni entry exam(I'm 19). We don't have student loans here, instead government pays you and I know some people who will pay me some serious amount in total. I can have a great life just by going to a decent uni. Everyone tells me to study but I FUCKING CAN'T STUDY I'VE NEVER STUDIED ONCE IN MY LIFE NOR I CAN FOCUS ON ANYTHING I'M TOO FUCKED REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: IMG_6336.jpg (740x900, 218K)

>only 19 and already REEEEEing
>can't handle free school

i have some bad news for you

Attached: wageslave.jpg (1680x1050, 813K)

Dude trust me I've never opened a study book in my life.
Also I need to be in top 100K people if I want a decent school. Over 2M will enter. There are highschool students who study 15 hours a day.
Also It gonna be fucking hard bc it was too easy last year. Questions were Sat math level lol.
But yes, I'm fucked and I will be a factory worker.

where do u live anonn?

>>did not pay attention in high school
Why did you not pay attention in school?
What did you think was going to happen?

learn a trade.

originalifuckthemodsracewarnow

Just open a study book and start reading leisurely like you would read a magazine or novel. Put on some music with no lyrics if you want but do not check your phone.
Once you get used to it start writing down some notes on a pad of paper. Just things you find interesting and want to remember.
Keep doing this until you train yourself to get used to it.

Dude, go study it will benefit you big time take it from a guy that graduated college but didn't study. I regret my stupid lazy ass and would beat my past self for being irresponsible fucker

Turkey
I'll try user, even if my handwriting is bad...
Honestly I think there's something wrong with my brain. I've always been "that kid" at school so teachers let me skip classes or sit in the back and sleep. That fucked my whole education. I never used my brain... Also I've spend my teenage years on internet (especialy Jow Forums) so I feel like I've melted my brain.

>minimum wage in turkey is 2 usd an hour

holy shit. is the cost of living hopefully 200 bucks a month what the fuck user

>20 yo
>hs dropout
>wagie
>boss threatening to fire me
it seems i'm going to become a leech again lads

Attached: 1544505458020.jpg (248x250, 6K)

I have a tip for you user. I'm assuming you live with your parents, yes?

Your job doesn't matter right now. Your parents support you. If your boss is giving you shit just quit and find another wageslave job. You don't depend on your boss to keep a roof over your head, you depend on your parents. tell your boss to suck a fat dick and if he doesn't like it just quit

that's the silver lining with living with parents while you're young. employees don't have control over you until you depend on them to live. tell your boss to go fuck himself

Attached: nye.jpg (600x600, 50K)

>I have a tip for you user. I'm assuming you live with your parents, yes?
yes
>just quit and find another wageslave job
it's not that simple, like i mentioned, i'm a hs dropout. even people with a collage degree is having trouble to find a job.
but really, i don't care. i'm raising money to buy a new computer and in only a month i'll be able to buy it. if they fire me before i raise all the money, i'll pay for a 2 years gym membership and waste what's left of my money in caffeine pills.

Why not become millionaire instead?

wow you have no direction. your goal should be to get a GED, not a gaming computer.

the fuck is wrong with you

>your goal should be to get a GED, not a gaming computer.
don't care, right now i'm just thinking about playing some vidya after having to wageslave my day away.