Hey guys, I am current on the toilet taking a shit...

Hey guys, I am current on the toilet taking a shit. I have not taken a shit in like 4 days and this is one of those earth shattering, eye watering, knee buckling giga shits that makes you lose 10lbs.

I am having a rough time here, please help me through these trying times.

Attached: 91B86587-6071-46A3-B189-8CC92B22D7C3.jpg (1481x833, 238K)

great thread, good job user

Attached: 1505751770400.png (448x372, 315K)

>50 minutes ago
Any progress OP?

I find it's often easier to deal with those when you lift your leg position a bit, or sit mostly on one leg and focus on nothing else, relaxing a little bit.
Sometimes standing and then sitting down again can help too.
I just had something similar last night, actually, good luck!
Eat more fiber, you idiot.

Can't wait for this to reach 400 replies, high quality thread OP

OP here. I am still on the toiler.

I am doing that. I have a short stool I put my legs up on while I shit.

stretch your ass w your fingers

OP here again. My legs have gone numb. I am not sure how much longer this is going to take.

I avoid all those problems by taking dextrose powder every day. Just dissolve it in a hot beverage -- you can barely taste it. About 4 heaping spoons per day should do it.

You can do it just shake it up a bit so the feeling in your legs come back!

Attached: img_eggsif_5029312255303472380.jpg (840x488, 45K)

might have to take your shirt off for this one OP

>giga shit
Based desu

Attached: 1551563866558.jpg (200x164, 6K)

eat some laxatives you dumbass

Rock gently back and forth or side to side

Good luck user! Don't die on us, unless you're some sort of a faggot that doesn't deliver.

Attached: 1551881901736.jpg (1280x720, 66K)

OP here, I am starting to doubt any more shit is gonna come out. Maybe I should just give up.

Sometimes when I diarrhea it'll feel like no more could possibly come out, but if I just stand up for a minute or so it's as if more has prepped itself and I have to diarrhea some more. Maybe give that a shot before continuing with your day.

Start fapping OP.

Tried that, didn't help.

Try to squat

OP here. I got up and got a cup of coffee and put some rum in it. I'm in this for the long haul.

Keep the updates coming

Attached: 307118181.png (699x518, 325K)

OP here, not really sure what to tell you guys. I have moved my laptop into the bathroom. This is my life now.

How's going OP?

Painful. Perhaps I should give up.

is the shit just not coming out of you?
have you taken laxatives/stool softeners?

Drink some coffee, my dude. Always makes me feel like I'm about to crap my pants a half hour later

If you're actually in pain you should put aside any embarrassment and just go to the emergency room. If you strain too hard on the toilet some of your rectum might start to come out with the shit.

I took some, now is a waiting game.

Not OP but is this real? Sometimes when I take a huge shit my ass hurts like hell

>but is this real
I've only ever seen people do it intentionally, but I've heard that it can happen if you're straining too hard and/or the shit is just too big.

How big was your last shit, OP? Weigh your options and decide if it's more shameful to show up to the emergency room with extreme constipation or a prolapsed asshole.

I already drank coffee and alcohol.

I will think on this. I have gotten up and am gonna go to Walgreens to get some laxatives.

he dead man

OP I am in the same battle myself. Even after eating two apples and bananas yesterday, I still haven't been able to get shit moving. I almost had progress this morning but had to leave for work.

The entire drive I was feeling sweaty and uncomfortable and just felt the heat pushing against my ass while I was on the interstate. Can't shit at work so I just had to hold it and now that I'm finally home and on the pot, I'm back to square 1 with it. Been in here a half hour already.

OP here. On my way back from Walgreens I stopped at an Indian buffet. I have now consumed large amounts of curry and laxatives. Plus I had another coffee.

OP here i'm gay btw

OP stop larping you faggot

He stopped at an indian buffet. Surely he must be larping

some say extrem pooping can chance your mental state in a religious way

sounds stupid i know but wait till you have experienced it

the people in roman empire tried to be as short on the toilet as possible because they of the demons that hide in toilets and toilet tubes

today we forget about that religious component because we live in a very materialistic world but it's true

Attached: 83993282-a-statue-of-augustus-the-roman-emperor-black-and-white-photo-.jpg (1198x1300, 233K)

Insightful thread opie

I had to take a shower afterwards because of how sweaty I got, but I'm done.