How do femanons feel about short men? Assblasted manlets need not apply

How do femanons feel about short men? Assblasted manlets need not apply.

Attached: 1550700387710.jpg (720x900, 81K)

Honestly I do not mind short men as long as they are now like below five foot. The problem I have is more with the massive complex many short men have about their height.

Honestly, I'm 5'4 but i can't bring myself to date any guy under 5'10, like not even an inch shorter

Pretty sure you said you just don't like midgets.

im 5"10 and sometimes hang out with a girl whose 6"

she told me she wouldnt date someone shorter than her because she wouldnt feel secure or that weird frail small feeling women seem to like having around there partner

i didnt ask her out because she ugly af but its definitely interesting to listen to her talk about it

I'm 5'8, would not date anyone shorter, but as long as he is as tall as me I'm fine.

i bet claire looks so cute naked

Jordan is such a beautiful angel I can't believe it.

Attached: DSC_7426.jpg (1000x1498, 159K)

Jesus that stare

nigga you a retard

t.180cm

>massive complex many short men have about their height.
Women always seem fabricate personality issues with people they don't like to justify their dislike of them, when in all reality it's because their attractions simply don't align that way. Women lack the ability to attribute anything to attraction or nature, so default into invented personality flaws.

Attached: plebbit shit.png (640x480, 402K)

i dont care about height as long as theyre reasonably strong and not a onions. i left a 6.3 guy for a 5.7 guy and it was the best decision ive ever made

>communism units
Into the trash it goes.

Whose dick was bigger, though?

They definetely stole her image for Claire Redfield in Resident Evil 2.

Probably. Maybe. I don't know. Quite a coincidence right?

The purest of coincidences.

Attached: Dennis and Elizabeth Kucinich.jpg (1944x2896, 1.28M)

Is being a manlet the only true robot experience?
>muh I'm chad but still social awkward I swear
>muh roasties can be bots too, chad doesn't like me
FUCK OFF REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: HAMMER.png (385x249, 102K)

I wouldn't date anyone below 185cm.

Welp, hehe, thankyou haha.

Bye hehehe.

As long as he's over 5'2 I'm good. I just want him taller than me even if it's just by an inch. Also if he's really short he'll need to have a good personality and an average/above average face. I'm kind of chub though so I'd prefer someone bigger or at least short and strong so I don't feel like I'm crushing him during sex.

>Assblasted manlets need not apply.
learn to read brainlet

Would you be okay with a 5'7 boy like me? I think my personality is not great but at least is okay, where are you from?

I'm 6' and my girlfriend is 5'8". She hates on manlets all the time and I'm constantly defending them. She says she'd never date a short guy and that even I'm cutting it close. I'm apparently the shortest she's ever been with.

Sure, I don't really have a great personality either. It works. When I said that I meant more like a compatible personality. Are you sure you'd be okay with someone who is overweight?

Florida btw

>As long as he's over 5'2 I'm good.

Lrn2read. Sorry I can't into brainlets.

Uhh Im kind chubby myself with muscles idc. But Id have to talk to you first ang get to know you and stuff its not as simple, i doubt you want me though, im ugly.

i wish i can smell her haha

Attached: 1551822512567.webm (640x640, 1.82M)

How about you let her figure out you're not worth the trouble on her own instead of telling her outright, you dumb faggot.

Imagine if you had completely uncontrollable characteristic about yourself that nearly everyone feels like they make fun of you for, a characteristic that most people of the opposite sex do not find attractive in any way, some even find that you're repulsive. Now factor in that because of biology in every single animal, males see every female as a potential mate, but females only see high value males as a potential mate. Low value men are the most disposable group of people throughout history.

So these short men have already be beaten down and you have the gall to them that they should stop being "insecure"? You know nothing about what it's like to be a low value male.

5.7 guy. you got me there

so long as he's a little taller than me and white, i don't mind, and i'm a 5'4 midget

would you care if the guy was ugly and tanned? if you dont care maybe i should ask you for location and contact maybe

Leave her. Literally the only the reason why woman are like this is because we put up with it.

Yeah, exactly. That's all you women care about. Fucking bitch.

Of fucking course.

I genuinely hate being male. If you don't hit the genetic lottery then you automatically lose.

Pic of you or a girl who looks like you? You kinda sound just like this girl I know so... Wanna know if its you or not.

I'm a 5ft chubby bot with stage 4 'tism. I know my options are limited. My bf is 5'8" and I'm happy with it because I'm so small, would a tallwe guy be nice? Yes. Is it realistic? No. So stay in your God damn lanes and just go for girls who also have limited options.

Attached: 1550888935297.png (1300x1500, 1.27M)