Why are people so deceptive?

>constantly push people away because of my inability to connect
>feel unwanted my whole life
>talk to some robots
>turns out some guys are more than fine with having a "problematic" gf
>start talking to one of them a bit more
>just two days later he hates my guts
I'm pretty fucking sad right now. I know I don't bring much to the table, but why must they lead me on like that? I was trying to be honest and as kind as possible, but still fucked it up. Turns out some people just fetishize mental illness and that's it.

Attached: This Title Reflects Your Inability To Discern Reality From Fiction.jpg (1600x1579, 1.24M)

Why do u want friends so badly? Just a question.

Men are just liars, they'll tell you what they think you want to hear and once they're bored they'll abandon you without a shred of remorse.

I get it, I feel the same way most times , but it will be better soon! all of these guys are just retarded. you will find a good guy soon!

I thought that if I had at least one person that wasn't immediately repulsed by my personality, I'd have a reason to try in life.
The guy I spoke to got frustrated that he couldn't "cure" me with two days worth of text conversation.
I'm not sure if I want to bother looking.

>constantly push people away because of my inability to connect
Pushing people away because of insecurity without telling them why is deceptive. Everyone can connect, there are no outliers. If you think you're different, that's narcissistic. You probably have problems because you're unfaithful.

>The guy I spoke to got frustrated that he couldn't "cure" me with two days worth of text conversation.
Yeah, be wary of "saviors." They'll seem like the nicest people you've ever met, until they realize that no amount of nice words will ever fix you. After that they'll start to resent you over the help you never asked for.

I know that the problem is my personality, but I was always pretty honest about it and even warned them that being with a mentally ill girl isn't going to be "cute" or "fun", yet they still lead me on. For once in my life I had my hopes up and now they're dashed. The truth is, no one will want to deal with your bullshit.

>I thought that if I had at least one person that wasn't immediately repulsed by my personality
What the fuck does this even mean? If you mean to say that you're just a cunt, why are you calling other people deceptive?

This is why you unironically do not add people from this place or pursue relationships with anyone here.
Ypac jeigu zmogus gyvena toli ir tave isimyli. Cia tik incelis taip save apgaudineja.

Attached: 1515438344934.jpg (1200x675, 97K)

I don't know if I'm a cunt. I try not to be. But I sometimes say and believe things that other people find repulsive or crazy. The guy in question started hating me because I didn't start "loving myself" and "being happy" no matter how much he tried to convince me. He also got super offended because I said that our children would be subhuman, even though that's just because of me.

I suppose I've learned my lesson now.
I just don't know what I'm supposed to do then. If I'm bellow standard even for an incel, then I should probably just stop trying altogether.

Could you try talking to me?
by me lover

Who knows OP. Maybe, if you keep trying, you'll find someone who's as broken as you. But then wouldn't YOU be bored of them? Wouldn't you abandon them?

Attached: vergil.jpg (587x669, 96K)

>If I'm bellow standard even for an incel, then I should probably just stop trying altogether.
Stop looking for comfort in incels, that's about it. This place is horrid for that as people promise things they can't deliver. Or try desperately to change someones life because the person himself is unable to change his own life.

Niekad nieko gero nera is cia kile, kas liecia draugyste. Pats priejau seniai isvada, kad cia yra gerai anonimiskai kartais apsirasineti, bet kazkas daugiau su zmonemis kurie gyvena uz tukstanciu kilometru net neverta.
Sure there's always the chance, but people online always fade away eventually. Should look for friends in real life.
Delto tada sakiau, kad patiko stacionaras bei dienos stacionaras, kadangi gali pasikalbeti su kitais "proto invalidais".

Attached: 1501736289586.jpg (1348x2048, 204K)

Why? To step on the same rake twice? You know you're not supposed to stick your dick in crazy, right?
Perhaps. But I wouldn't try to deceive them. I wouldn't pretend to care for them.
I thought this was my best chance at something. But the thing is, even if the people here aren't worth my time, neither am I worth theirs. And people irl most certainly won't want to deal with me.

why do you keep making threads on Jow Forums?
if you had a guy that was obviously onto you and you were trying to make something out of it, why would you go and attention whore like that? what did you think would happen?

I met him here. He even told me to stop coming on r9k because he was very jealous if I spoke to anyone besides him. He acted as if I was his wife already.

>even if the people here aren't worth my time, neither am I worth theirs
Yes. It goes both ways. This is why unless there's a very deep sudden connection two mentally ill people talking ends up badly. To help you have to shoulder the other persons issues, but that means you need to not only deal with your problems, but worry about the other persons pain and worry about causing the person pain with your problems. There are many things you can't help with with text online and cant deal with. Basically if you have time to whine, get an extra job or shut up and stop ruining everyones mood. The classic "Self help".

>And people irl most certainly won't want to deal with me.
It depends. In our country, most likely yeah. Mentally ill people here are looked at as lepers. There's a huge problem on how people with psychological issues are perceived and are told to act.
Musu zmonems labai reikia akzkokios bendruomenes, nes dabar pagalbos lygu nulis ir daug yra vienisu kurie nezino nei kaip susirasti draugu nei kaip su kazkuom kalbetis.

you know, when you start caring about someone and they start saying shit like this, it makes you angry
not because he took it as you saying the kids would be subhumans because of him, but because you hate yourself so much you hurt him, because he cares for you

it's hard to decypher women because most of the time they're just fishing for compliments, and that's fine with me, I understand that it's in their nature and they want to feel wanted and all that, but sometimes you just don't know if they're actually being serious or they're just acting retarded
were you fishing for compliments there? were you begging for him to tell you that your kids would be great and beautiful and all that?
maybe it was subconscious too, in which case you couldn't really tell me if that was the case, but if it wasn't then of course he would've gotten angry

dating a broken person is hard work, like really hard, because you're trying to fix them but you only have access to a certain set of tools, you can't just rewrite their code or brainwash them, it takes work and time, a lot of both, and more often than not the people that never tried to do it think 'oh well this can't be so hard' until their back's against the wall
I'm not really trying to defend him here, but you have to see the bigger picture, human relationships aren't nearly as easy or simple as fairy tales make them sound

I don't think you're that crazy

See, that's the one thing I cannot understand. How can you be bored of someone? I mean, they are not toys that exist to entertain you, so shouldn't even be thinking that way.
I think it's fair to say that most of us here aren't normies NPCs, and can talk about weird/niche things for hours and hours, we just don't know how to hold a conversation.

most of the people here didn't just stumble upon this shithole and I think it's fair to say that most of the users have trust issues due to either past relationships/experiences going south, or because of paranoia and falling for memes, which leads to them being extremely possessive

I think I would've done literally what he did and understand why he did it, and you have to understand as well why he was mad at you for still coming here
and not just posting in random threads, you're literally begging for attention and orbiters by making threads about you constantly

so if you have him, why would you want more orbiters?
and how the hell could you think he's in the wrong for acting that way?

if you want some kind of weird open relationship where you have your main man and you can have all the orbiters you want, I don't think this place is the one to look into

user i keep seeing you in her threads talking a lot. You both live in the same country? Why dont you talk with her and become her bf

>I think it's fair to say that most of the users have trust issues

I don't.

>Basically if you have time to whine, get an extra job or shut up and stop ruining everyones mood.
You're right. I always excelled at ruining the mood. Mental illness here is almost like a death sentence. Everyone just deals with it on their own and it never works. Explains our suicide rates.
But I warned him about myself constantly and he was still sure that it was fine until it wasn't.
>were you fishing for compliments there? were you begging for him to tell you that your kids would be great and beautiful and all that?
No, quite the opposite. He was the one insisting that It'd be fine, but I know that I'd just pass on my illness to them.
Two days and you'll change your mind.
I didn't have him and I was never his. I just spoke to him for a bit. I actually didn't even post here much during that time.

The most common excuse people use when they're tired of you, is telling you that you're boring... or just straight up ghosting you, which means the same thing. I agree that people shouldn't treat others as toys, but some human beings just treat others like that, user.

Attached: yoreugleh.gif (480x270, 1.66M)

>you both live in the same country
Yeah
>Why dont you talk with her
But I am talking with her. Neither of us expressed an interest to add the other, plus at least when it comes to talking I know that people get annoyed with me if we do it in private for long. So it's better to save other the trouble. I talk too much and get involved in others lives too much. Considering she has issues with seeing others as manipulative, i'd be a HORRIBLE choice of a conversation partner outside of some threads.
>become her bf
>just do a relationship lmao what can go wrong if you just become lovers in a day and pretend to love each other
no thanks

>Everyone just deals with it on their own and it never works.
That's the problem. And it's also why we have absurd numbers of alcoholics and broken families with internal issues. Everything is drawn inward and even family members are afraid to say anything about their feelings. If you do, they tend to divert it to "why did you do this to me, why did you put these problems onto me. ". Youd be surprised how common that is here. I'm glad that things are changing overall somewhat, but if you don't live in like the 3 big cities, things are extremely hard. The countryside is a shitshow if you have mental issues.

>two days and you'll change your mind
Then get on discord and lets find out who's right
Worst case scenario you really are that bad and I'm off your back forever

Can't you see it here? Why are you pursuing me so rigorously anyways? Is schizophrenia sexy?

>I was trying to be honest and as kind as possible, but still fucked it up. Turns out some people just fetishize mental illness and that's it.
You answered your own question. To be fair most people are insufferable even when "normal" or "sane" if you will, comes with the territory of humanity. Wouldn't it be nice to just be able to get the benefits of fulfilling human contact without having to have any actual human contact?

Attached: i am trashman.jpg (1200x1200, 249K)

>Wouldn't it be nice to just be able to get the benefits of fulfilling human contact without having to have any actual human contact?
True. I guess I'm pretty selfish. I want someone to care for me without putting in any work of my own. Some seem to get off to the idea of me submitting to them. I thought if I provided that, they'd tolerate and care for me when I'm incapable of doing it.

>looking for "love" on the internet
There's your problem. If you want, we can type at each other on discord since everyone at least deserves an outlet to vent. Being a boring and vapid person, I get tired of other boring and vapid people from whom I'm unable to leech some form of enjoyment, so I probably won't be a friend or anything like that. But hey, I guess you get one free session of talking about whatever dumb bullshit you want.

Attached: 1529044782488.png (647x594, 366K)

It's hard to put into words exactly, you're intriguing
And no I don't think your schizophrenia is sexy which is why I am always suggesting you see a professional of some kind

I sort of like girls who have mental illnesses, as long as they are nice people. I think it's because I can relate to them better and want to help them.

Do I have a fetish?

>I want someone to care for me without putting in any work of my own. Some seem to get off to the idea of me submitting to them. I thought if I provided that, they'd tolerate and care for me when I'm incapable of doing it.
Most relationship dynamics are not equal, with either side giving up certain valuables or inherent qualities in order to entice the other side. Parasitism is not a foundation for a happy life unless you just want to watch shit burn and fall apart. Generally speaking women give up their freedom and their opportunity cost of finding a stronger mate by bonding to a specific specimen. Expect nothing.

>you're intriguing
So you are fetishizing me? I'm sorry for being so abrasive, but I'm just very wary of guys who want me on Discord. It seem like they always try to isolate me.