Dear ugly guys, how do you cope?

Dear ugly guys, how do you cope?
I was decently attractive. Good face and a great body. I was able to pull 7s and 8s easily, by looks alone.
Then I lost my hair very rapidly and also my body, and it is as if my mere presence is insulting to females.
My social value plummeted, people now treat me worse than before and girls dislike me intensely.
How do you deal with this shit?
It makes living so hard, feeling unwanted by all and worthless.

Attached: sunset.jpg (480x480, 90K)

i cope by ignoring everyone

Wanna post a pic of the old you? Post it on soc and link here.

Been instinctively doing this but man. All those delicious fit girls around, FUCK, it's so bad.
I'm still the same person inside, but to everyone I'm not worrh shit now.
It's amazing the difference that hair and muscles can make in quality of life.

I just accept it.

You had your day in the sun. It was never going to last forever anyway

>Dear ugly guys, how do you cope?
genetic tree ends with me so no future direct blood related wizard has to die alone.

I don't have one here my man, I'm posting with my phone. But my body was impressive enough that people would constantly comment and girls loved it. Arms were 43.5 cm cold flexed (dunno how muc is that in inches but even PTs would say "you're arms are huge". Every other part was proportionate. I enjoyed fucking in the mirror mirin myself like patrick bateman in american psycho, no shit. Lost it because I live in one of the worst countries on earth, where the wage is 6 dollars per month, so now I can barely buy food, which is pathetic as fuck. Face was handsome as well. I could easily attract girls that did modelling and pageants. White, european factions.

It's true, but the worst part is, this all happened with me still young. I guess I need money now if I ever want to fuck hot girls again, or any kind of girl.

but not being a pathetic thirsty cuck and having money. also not even ugly.

Attached: $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.gif (635x339, 1.2M)

>muh dik
If you keep looking for happiness anywhere but in your own mind, you'll never be the master of yourself. Read Seneca and Marcus Aurelius.

Attached: evgeniy-petlya-rifleman.jpg (400x400, 43K)

I still want to fuck hot girls. I have these urges. It also used to feel so good to get attraction from females. It was addicting.

I forgot to add it's not just girls. I feel unwanted everywhere now.

I secured a support network of good friends and found my soulmate while I'm still young and attractive.

>He thinks that he is his mind

Brainlet

Happiness is found in the absense of mind kek

This is why some of us snap. Most of us are usually on the edge.

You'll probably get over it. You've lived your life, you can just dedicate your life to videogames or smoking weed or something.

You merely adopted this life, we were born in it, moulded by it. We never saw the joyful side, and now it's nothing to us but incomprehensible.

:p

but yeah...

Attached: welcome-to-the-real-world.jpg (500x500, 114K)

You were lucky that you got to experience being relevant and socially accepted by society. I was never lucky.

Is that a joke? A pretty face is a pretty face and height is height. If you're balding just shave fully.

And your "body" isn't getting less attractive, you're just lazy. I mean you aren't a woman. With enough sport, you can be attractive up until your 50's and 60's. Just visit /fat/.

I cope by hiding indoors.
Pic related, it's my hairline.
Try to guess my age.

Attached: IMG_20181228_003347.jpg (999x629, 135K)

holy shit, maybe I take it back. You can get artifical hair tho.

I'd guess 27 because you ask like it's incredibly young

uhmm my shit is worse than that and im 21, started thinning at 16

i know a guy who started thinning at 13 and was completely bald by 18

I'm 18, my hairline has been like this since I hit puberty. I haven't even started balding yet.

maybe he got cancer

cancer doesnt make you lose hair permanently , he confirmed its male pattern baldness

Jesus, don't fall for the bait

Attached: Download (6).jpg (194x260, 8K)

Furthermore my eyebrows are near invisible, my back is fucked because I played fucking minecraft hunched over my laptop sitting on our rather low coffee table. This is shit that can't be easily fixed, I won't go into me being ridiculously out of shape because that I can fix without surgery or shit.

>I still want to fuck hot girls

doing that in 2019 is asking to be ass raped in prison with no lubrication. you will lose when they have all the weapons to destroy your life. women have #metoo, "yes means yes",rape shield laws, and feminist groups that will pay for her lawyer. also they are trained to destroy your life after a false accusation.

I feel you man.
Honestly I never looked great, but I always felt like I could get my shit together in the future when I wanted to.
Now I'm 26, losing my hair, body is more of a mess than it ever was, no job prospects, too old to get a degree, and clinging onto whatever I still have left in life.

I can't even have a relationship now because I know, for girls, time is even more precious, and I'd feel bad for any girl who I'd trick into wasting the best years of her life on the sinking ship that mine has become.
This is not how I predicted the future at all.

Attached: D7B77B26ABA348B996BAA3F1E88DFE0A.png (506x606, 31K)

One good thing about being bullied for being ugly as a child is that it teaches you early on to accept how worthless you are.

1) Hair system
or
2) Wait for the one and only God Dr. Tsuji to come out with his hair cloning/stem cell transplant.

That's what I'm doing.

19 years old.

oriyink3ele

I've been ugly for 21 years.
Somewhere down the line, I just stopped caring.
I don't even mind being filmed or appearing in photos anymore.

holy shit that fuckin sucks bro lmao

just come to thailand and fuck prime qts for $60-100. way safer bucko

quit whining, shave your head and grow a goatee.

One of the biggest chads I've ever known was bald by age 22.

What if you can't grow facial hair?
I can't grow a beard for shit so if I ever go bald, i'm donezo.

>former chad gets cucked by his genetics
Ha, sucks to be you OP. Now get the fuck off of this site.

>found someone who is into bald dudes
just get lucky

beard growth and balding are heavily correlated so chances are you wont bald for a while, of course you could juat get unlucky but no sense in worrying about that