/britfeel/

Check out Daft Punk's new singIe "Get Lucky" if you get the chance. Sound of the summer edition

Attached: britfeel march night.jpg (3877x2823, 1.61M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Krav_Maga
twitter.com/_SalmanAnwar/status/1103714269860892672
autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201901244263756?advertising-location=at_cars&onesearchad=New&onesearchad=Nearly New&onesearchad=Used&postcode=bs166lt&radius=1501&make=CUSTOM VEHICLE&sort=sponsored&page=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Reminder to read Zizek

every summer sounds the same - normans and wank

10 hours of driving around London tomorrow

Mr shekelberg has done a right number on me

Attached: Banbury_816b9b82-aa8d-4c76-94c4-2ca5db424eaf_1024x1024.jpg (1024x723, 134K)

I hope you all have a wonderful evening lads.

just been in the lift and everyone was talking about the britfeel awards

finished my gigantic shit now thanks

x

obviously but by the time she has went through the effort of traveling to meet me she probably felt obligated to go through with it even if i was a mong.

oh what a load of bollocks lad honestly.

I like watches.

Pic related - my auto 'daily beater'.

based Marxist boi. Gonna watch the Peterson/Zizek debate?

>tfw ywn be this comfy

Attached: IMG_0650.jpg (1512x1512, 657K)

the only daily beating you did was over your fucking cartoon horses

Attached: horsefucker.png (1022x216, 75K)

hows your grandad lad

Why is it bollocks lad? she isn't exactly going to say no after traveling all the way

I actually quite miss the brony community

It was always nice having people worse than me by default no matter how successful in life.

>want to make a youtube channel where i rant about shit but too much of a pussy

She could have said no but you obviously were good enough in terms of looks and social skills to get her interested, I don't know why you want to pretend you are a mong or something.

Another nutritious ready meal. I will learn to cook one day haha

Attached: 20190307_191954-1701x3024.jpg (1701x3024, 742K)

>tim is MORE alpha the you

Attached: tjb55.jpg (1200x900, 99K)

Why did brownies even get hate
Sure the shows were shit and for children but how's horse pussy any different than any other degenerate fetish

After much soul searching and introspection I've come to the conclusion that I'am in fact, a trans woman.

I've decided that I shall begin transitioning to a woman and I hope you all support me and follow along on this journey.

me? i just look at the sun to tell the time.

Attached: imblindnow.jpg (300x400, 156K)

What age is being a virgin not cute anymore?
Is there a point of no return?

I had Mac and cheese today too wtf
Is it the one from Sainsbury's?

Tim is just a fallen normie, struck by mental health issues. He isn't special or anything.

>if I make fun of the trannies like everyone else they will stop bullying me haha pls stop

Legit love that shit bro, u gotta have a good side, maybe learn to make homemade garlic bread to go with it?

>normans and wank
you forgot to mention lawnmowing

Attached: Dh1S468XcAAPapW.gif (1000x640, 205K)

least youve already got tits

Improving quite substantially actually. Still in hospital but he's been transferred to a normal ward now. He is now mentally normal and can recognise people etc.

Not sure what will happen long term yet though

>She could have said no but you obviously were good enough in terms of looks and social skills to get her interested
I have already explained why and you ignored me. If she spent time and money traveling to see me she obviously felt more compelled to shag because that was her whole reasons for meeting up. we literally spoke for two minutes before shagging.
>I don't know why you want to pretend you are a mong or something.
I'm not pretending. The fact i have no friends and never had a gf is enough evidence to point to me not being normal. If i am normal then why don't i have good enough social skills to have friends or gf? explain that one to me. i would love to have better social skills but i am not going to sit here and lie

You said she was then 'obliged' to after travelling to you, if she hadn't wanted to she simply wouldn't have bothered. She wouldn't have even left the house if you hadn't got her interested in you in the first place and to do that you have to be good socially, if you can't see that you are fucking retarded.

Feeling a bit peckish tonight

Only had 600 calories
Stick to the diet or burger meal?

Aldi's. There isn't a Sainsbury's close to me.
I'll try that next time lad I don't even feel full from it.

>mfw lads are still bullying SCEA

Attached: he's already dead.jpg (259x194, 18K)

rolling lads kek be with me

what a good puss

hes still reading all this though so its still funny

Attached: yeoldescea2.png (1050x786, 1.3M)

Thanks. VERY nice digits you got there

21 is about the limit for blokes mate.

Reasonably reply with good digits, well played user.

Attached: 1531969563385.jpg (898x886, 61K)

I am always here for your wholesome content needs

Unlucky lad beat you

I know lad it's a good loff really, I like ye olde oc too

I'll happily take any older virgins

*yum*

been thinking of getting into some form of self defense mostly just for the fitness/discipline but it would be nice to be able to batter deano if i needed to, what do the lads reccommend?

how will i ever get my scottish britfeel friend back ? please tell me there is something

Attached: 904c648081b62d62db95ce3cb490a3718c202ca6_00.jpg (297x495, 18K)

already explain that but you chose to ignore me again. social skills online don't reflect real life social skills. ebin of all people can get others to like him online and its the same with loads of lads in britfeel who have terrible social skills in real life, therefore you can appear alright online.
according to your logic ebin has very good social skills because he got tilde to meet up with him.

That's really nice there mate, well done.

Attached: 1521449366612.gif (276x232, 1.38M)

Hey noobs, I'm going to like totally like pwn you noobs Cause I pwn you, like I pwn you like pretty hard and stuff right I'm going to give you some spanks Just like you're like Kyle and you suck ass at all the games you try to play Cause I pwn you, I pwn you like pretty hard and stuff right (nice) Pwn you.. I pwn you like you're like somebody's mom trying to play the games I pwn you (Is that on? I dont think) I will pwn you.. sometime.. maybe when we play the game [Hey Noobs la la la la la la la la la la I pwn you la la la la la la la la la] Noobs.. I just like, kind of want to let you know, That like I totally like pwn, like you.. and ahh, You know you may think that like maybe one day like maybe I won't like anymore, But that's wrong..I'm always going to pwn you, cause I'm teh_pwnerer, it's just what I do [I pwn you la la la la la la la la la la like you're someone's mom la la la la la la la la la] I pwn you like pretty hard and stuff right, oh you want some of that? You're someones mom.. Oh you begging for the mercy now I'm gonna give you some spanks.. Cause you're total noob and you'll suck ass at every game you try to play I pwn all.

britfeel gets the gets again

Yeah well I can't get people to like me online or in real life.

Read a story about a sheltered rich girl from London, who walked to a shit part of London, was shocked, and got taekwondo classes for self defence.

Fucking hilarious, she thinks her fancy kicks will defend her against a gang of 5 pakis with knives.

Very nice, impressive my lad

Attached: 1494052418673.png (989x437, 440K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Krav_Maga

Please no, my family have taken it up and the meme is real. embarrasing

i bet we have had decent conversations in the past on britfeel. what do you usually post about?

twitter.com/_SalmanAnwar/status/1103714269860892672

To be honest I've never tried it, it's just that I was talking with someone about it today. My mate reckons he went along to a session and had to do a lot of running (with everyone else who was new) before all the other blokes there kicked the shit out of them.
>people pay to do this

Attached: 1484449655113.jpg (617x416, 40K)

Talking on britfeel is nothing like that.

He's not comfy. He's morbidly obese.
F

muay thai, boxing or bjj.

heard its a big meme and they don't even spar.

FUCKIN SHUT UP YA WEE CUNT

>Talking on britfeel is nothing like that.
what do you mean? you have never had a good conversation on britfeel?

>twitter.com/_SalmanAnwar/status/1103714269860892672
>gay muslim
>liberal Tory

Attached: 1490313827719.jpg (1003x1044, 135K)

Start reading lad.

The pen is mightier than the sword.

Yet it'll be by the sword that was cut the pakis down on the day of whitening

There is no pressure on britfeel so I can say what I want, I have no name or appearance here and I don't want or need to impress anyone here.

Is he sitting on his bum and leaning back?

Good because none of us are impressed with you

LDV Maxus - heavy as fuck. The high-top long wheel base models unladen kerb weight is 3.5 tonne; so that's out of the question. Talk about piss on my chips.

I guess so, that's how he sits He's done it since he was a baby

Attached: baby 12kg.jpg (370x388, 43K)

jusy buy a horsebox instead

Attached: yeoldescea.png (1044x785, 1.67M)

What's the relevance of this? Are you going to be living in this vehicle or somthing?

also made in china, not really even an 'LDV'

Taking a shit in a spoons in an east London spoons. This is on the toilet door.
It's like they know me.

Attached: 20190307_204128.jpg (3264x1836, 1.21M)

any lads played that fist of the north star game on the ps4?

>living in it

That's the plan. My driving licence is the standard kind - I.E. vehicular weight limit of 3.5 tonne.

>whips you on the ass with a feather duster

Attached: ipman.jpg (1280x720, 120K)

oh that puss is just too much.

Aye I left that there for you lad, thought you deserved a treat.

>not really even an 'LDV'

That's probably a good thing.

i reckon if you can have good conversations here then you can apply it to other sites even if you do have a name.

Krav maga lad. You'll flatten deano no problemo.

>british crap or chinese crap

Ah OK. This one's pretty classy.
autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201901244263756?advertising-location=at_cars&onesearchad=New&onesearchad=Nearly New&onesearchad=Used&postcode=bs166lt&radius=1501&make=CUSTOM VEHICLE&sort=sponsored&page=1

If I'm still a virgin but managed to kiss and properly cuddle is that ok?
I'll probably be a virgin way past 21

Well, thats never been the case for me.

Saw some hench lad in the supermarket with his missus made me feel really bad.
Wish I were that big but it's almost like his bones were just bigger, his forearms were as big as my thigh.

If you can get to that point you'll probably go all the way lad.

what's all this about then

testmode

I do it, we don't run but we do spar. It's a good way to learn to fight dirty.

Aww, look at him, how cute is he with his little black toe beans. Must just be comfier sitting on his bum, perhaps he thinks he's a neet.

seizing the means of production lad

How can you spar if you learn how to fight dirty? you can't really apply an eye poke or a low blow in a spar. Don't tell me its choreographed because that isn't sparring. mma seems better or muay thai because you can actually fight

any lads up for some runescape

Not but Yakuza 4 is in offer on the PS store

toe beans lol the other 2 sit the same. they are neet tbf

This is probably correct. Assuming she's up for it, you just need to go with your instinct. Your dick knows what to do.

Attached: 1464198560462.jpg (1082x948, 179K)