Listening to music

>listening to music
>imagine myself performing it as an original piece in front of my entire high school
>I am 26
>I haven't talked to anyone in my high school in years
What the fuck is wrong with me? Why have I not moved on?

Attached: D8D6F5F7-AAC0-4E1C-972B-CC8884CC9E52.png (637x360, 267K)

every normalfag does this too

I do this all the time
Orginalcommento

Yep I also do it

yep me too originaomente

I also do that stuff, gonna be 21 this year

Don't listen to these faggots. No one does this.

I do that when I'm riding my bike and listening to my music.
I'll daydream that I'm DJing or singing to a load of mates I don't speak to anymore.

It's just a nice way to escape your shit life for a few moments and imagine yourself actually doing something with people.

I do this way too much. pretty much every time before bed, fuck me.

Why chastise yourself for completely harmless thoughts, user?

>Dream that I'm on the bus on the way to highschool
>Sudden realization that I'm actually a lot older than everyone on the bus
>Wake up with a unique kind of sadness

I didn't really like school, so it doesn't make sense. Usually though if I dream about a school setting it's fantastic and surreal, the school is all different and things feel better, but for the first time I had the thought "25 and still in highschool? These kids think I'm a fucking loser" and just woke up feeling really lame. At least I could pretend in my dreams and now reality is seeping in there, too. Wish I could just forget I was an adult and roleplay for 10 sleepy minutes before going back to wageslavery.

Successful, wealthy, have a beautiful wife.

Still do this shit.

OP, your problem is how you let these thoughts make you feel. It's perfectly fine to enjoy these things. I hope you can change your perspective.

Most of my dreams involve me being back in highschool or Jr High but I am able to unfuck everything. I'm 28.

Attached: just0082.jpg (375x500, 22K)

Everyone pretends "school sucks bro" but secretly they long for it. High school is the most potent social opportunity, even if you failed. I bet those anarchists types long for the loose authoritarian structure as well. That class-to-class flow.

school was the best time of my life.

I will never again feel this good.

You just dont think those days were great until you realize how much worse adult life is. Being young is the most important thing in life and you'll never get it back. It may have sucked being there even but its even worse now.

Because for most of human history you would have lived and died with the same small tribe of people?
You are an animal and you evolved to imprint on a small band. You did and they were all ripped away from you. That's modernity. Too bad.

I recited a poem i wrote in front of whole school for some annual celebration.

I cringe to the thought of it to this day.

Nice to know other anons do this shit too. Feel slightly less embarrassed by it now.

I didn't even like school that much. At least I was around some friends, I guess. But I hated the monotony of the work.

Glad i could help you feel better Op

I just feel like a joke. I am 26, but on some subconscious level I still seek approval from the people at my high school. Why do I still fantasize about performing in front of them? It makes me cringe thinking about it. This happens more than I would like to admit.

Well I am not convinced you aren't LARPing about being wealthy and having a hot wife, but this still makes me feel a bit better, especially if you really are who you claim to be.