>keep my anxiety at bay, act normal, sociable and dare I say charming
>she laughs at my jokes
>holds my hand as I walk her home
>feels good
>come back home
>ghosts me for 2 months and counting

Why though

Attached: oh.jpg (477x625, 26K)

Move on? maybe? like you don't really have another option at this point you fuck

If we understood the female mind we wouldn't be here

welcome to modern dating
you're just a number and she used you as emotional & validation fuel while she waits for chad to text her back

I wish I knew how and I wish had to whom

I don't want to project, but in my experience women all have different expectations with how far they want you to go. Don't be surprised if you talk to her again and she says something along the lines of "I expected you to kiss me that night" or some shit. The difficult part is always judging her boundaries versus what she seems like she wants. Depending on the context, start to test the waters with the touch barrier and see how far you can go on a first date. You'd be really fucking surprised, especially with a "nice" girl.

Attached: tumblr_inline_p848mcaFNe1v70nuu_250.png (249x226, 115K)

You could just be unattractive...

Something better came along.

You have to understand what it is like to be female.

You drift through life, passively, with everything being offered to you. You agree if you like it, and disagree if you don't.

So one night you are going home with a guy you like, and you're holding his hand. You think about him that night.

The next day Chad at work touches your arm and tells you he can't believe you're single. POUNDTOWN you open your legs and get fucked and fucked and fucked.

She actually hasn't thought of you once since. The ghosting wasn't intentional, but you genuinely don't exist to her now.

Attached: pussyole.png (468x321, 312K)

>mfw I watched this happen at my work
>the "chad" was an alcoholic with a couple of other addictions
>in two months they could hardly stand each other because he was a loser with nothing going for him
>eventually they had a big fight and she quit on the spot

She's not exactly a supermodel either let me tell you that much.
If that were the case she wouldn't agree to date in the first place right?

God, I don't understand rude and uncalled for replies like this. You normieshits come here and feel entitled to open your empty minds and post stupid shit like this. Because we wuz anonymouz n shieet so we can act like niggers whoa.

Fuck off and kill yourself.

This, never trust 3DPD.

Why are you putting all your eggs in one basket my dude

Why is she still in your head 2 months later?

>blames the woman instead of blaming him for not making a move during the date and potentially getting laid
Hence why you don't listen to betas on Jow Forums

probably something small you didn't do, or she found a better option. You probably displayed the best version of yourself, but if she finds a guy better she will pick the better one

Because I'm attached easily like that.

cause she fake tho

yep am female can confirm

Why would I get laid on the first date? Are you an actual fucking ape? I'm not a fucking teenager I don't care about getting my dick wet, I want someone to care about who would care about me. Having sex with someone who you've only known for a few days is pure degeneracy and it offers nothing of value.

>Why would I get laid on the first date? Are you an actual fucking ape? I'm not a fucking teenager I don't care about getting my dick wet

Beta scarcity mindset that is completely ignorant of modern day female desires. Clearly you need the ego boost from casual sex, you weakling.

I don't care that modern times are full of degenerates like you, I will not sink that low.

Then you will die like the fodder you are, simple as that. Adapt or suffer.

Didn't know that being a whore makes you immortal, thanks for the tip. Still not doing it.

Didn't mean "die" in the literal sense, but okay. Complain about your suffering but do nothing to combat it. Beta boy.

Omg I just got a text from her
I'm not kidding wtf

>being ghosted by a girl
>do nothing to combat it

What am I supposed to do? Stalk her? Send more texts?
Also she finally replied to me just 10 seconds ago so goodbye