Tell the other robots where you want to be in five years

Tell the other robots where you want to be in five years.

Attached: futurama_5-year_question.jpg (470x330, 37K)

With a wife and our 2-3 kids in our own home, still shitposting and fapping to anime

Still in my room but with more 40k stuff.

in a room where i dont get bothered often with a job i dont hate continuing to master the piano, hopefully i am decently good at this point

I want to be dead, originally

depending on where you are this can be achieved in like less than 5 mins. i mean assuming you arent a pussy bitch that isnt posting about suicide for attention

in a coffin decomposing

Where I was 5 years ago, had a super pervy gf and basically no responsibilities. I had just started college and neither of us were very ambitious. We'd just study for a couple of hours every day and the rest of the afternoon and evening we'd watch anime and fuck.

It hurts to know I'll never be that happy again.

>3 kids in 5 years
you are what's wrong with the world

I want to achieve something and hopefully make some money while at it. My current physical and mental health are in the shitter and I'm in an unhealthy relationship to top it off.

>this can be achieved in like less than 5 mins.
elaborate

jump of a really high bridge fag

five feet under

Jump, faggot

ok what happened to her op?

there's no high bridges in my area

are you ok with felling alot of pain?

I want my project to have been a success and I want to live in an awesome custom house I built innawoods with my own money.
maybe i will be married.

Living innawoods on my own

I don't like to gamble so death would have to be guaranteed

I want to be working and developing my skill I plan to develop soon to make money, in an apartment by myself or with a roommate I actually like, with separate rooms at minimum.

I'd like to be learning how to invest money properly and already have built a decent cushion to invest later once I know what I am doing, as well as to have enough to occasionally throw at a thing I like here or there, in moderation.

I haven't really set an income goal because I'm not even sure what would be possible given I actually go through with this, but I'd like to say that at bare minimum I want to be making 3k a month or so by then, that seems pretty reasonable and also is a good baseline for what I could live off of with money leftover to save for when I actually know what I'm doing.

Attached: FE Lucina think.png (99x98, 36K)

studying for literally any engineering degree

To have finished and published the novels I am writing.

finishing med school and finally getting out of that depression.

if you are only scared of not dying and dont care if you dont feel pain just fucking cut your pulses vertically dude
The romans did it all the time

Living in another foreign country and doing mountain bike.
Keeping it simple.

You could make a loop out of a rope/fabric/belt and put it around your neck, then put it around the leg of your bed or couch, then roll a few times and choke to death

Dead hanging from a tree.

I guess I started taking shit for granted and messed it up. Or maybe she just got to know me too well. I don't know.

I was in the psych ward with someone who failed suicide that way so it's not ideal, but it's the cheapest method so I'll get around to it eventually

the dude cant even cut right
you could also jump of a huge building or starve yourself to death

how does one get to the top of a building without setting off red flags? I've invested too much in having a fatal heart before 40 so starving to death will be too hard for a fat sack of shit like myself.

dehydration then?
about the building thing, do you live in a city or a big town? you could go to a mall and jump off and tramatiza a shit ton of people

i sincerely dont want to be alive in 5 years

dehydration would be hard too
I'm going to get around to getting a gun one of these days. easier and two birds and whatever

WAIT I GOT IT
drink pure alcohol, the shit you put on your wounds
it will 100% kill you

My drinking will have killed me or I will have jumped off a bridge

I wish to be in a nice suburban home with a stable, good paying job and a loving wife and a child.

But right now I want to be fucking dead

What these guys said but I want to do illegal stuff at the same time.

What skill do you intend to develop?

Living in an apartment with a sex doll. Making above minimum wage. Eating all the gummy worms / bears / butterflies / sharks / teeth money can buy.

I feel this so hard user. God-fucking-speed