Why arent you on Tinder looking for your first girlfriend yet?

Why arent you on Tinder looking for your first girlfriend yet?

Attached: 38837933_248525799046487_6942007781427773440_n.jpg (1080x1080, 94K)

cuz tinder has a shitty lesbian scene

any more questions moid?

Because I still act and look like a faggot.

no swipes yet but i am still hopeful

Attached: selfie2.jpg (250x250, 6K)

because I don't look like the guy in your pic yet

that shit dont work faggot

Attached: incel.jpg (780x439, 29K)

Because I'll never look like that guy in your pic no matter how much I lift or groom myself

because I found her on fetlife

Tinder only works if you're a woman. Please just go outside

At this point this is not even a bait.

cuz i want a longterm relationship op, i'm not interested in a fling

Attached: straighforward-tinder.jpg (422x750, 31K)

Tbh if that guy had even 10% more bodyfat he'd look average as shit

Fuck I'm mirin those arms

Why would I look for a girlfriend on a hookup site full of basic bitches?

Most of them are not even 5/10.
Not worth my time
If you wondering
>"why do you have so many matches then?"
I just wanted to flex on other anons on a tinder thread lol

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-07-20-53-29-327_com.tinder.png (1080x2246, 252K)

And if you wondering
>" Why did you message those women then?"
I didn't do it first, just felt compelled to reply

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-07-20-56-38-159_com.tinder.png (1080x2246, 81K)

Rare find
This is supposed to be a girl

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-07-20-59-10-898_com.tinder.png (1080x2246, 1.71M)

Rare find
An actual qt

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-07-21-01-44-272_com.tinder.png (1080x2246, 960K)

I looked through Tinder once and I felt physically ill. More than half the girls there just had pictures of them posing sluttily and nothing on their profile. I don't know how anyone can look at this pillar of vanity and decadence and say that we're on the right path.

Attached: 1551571245317.jpg (680x680, 85K)

Because it's fun
Sometimes I will even activate guys so I can see what kind of shitty pictures gays like

Mentally ill and autistic, living with parents, no job, manlet, not fit, average-at-best face. If I could get a good-paying job with my STEM degree, move out and get in shape, I might shop around a nice blonde BBW with a good face and big milkies.

I will soon. Super aloof, nearly wizard if not for me, fuck buddy (his choice) is likely moving to California soon, so I will get back on those apps to find new friends as soon as I'm finished with some short term goals. Won't be difficult because I'm cute and novel.

Attached: p397j3r0k9g21.png (2518x1440, 508K)

No matter how lonely I get, I refuse to ever use Tinder... it's pathetic and is pure desperation.

I'm stuck in the suburbs because racist parents offered a deal I couldn't refuse when I rented a room in the city. How should I be meeting people? Do you deem Bumble acceptable? You're on ducking 4ailchan so who are you to judge?

>Looking for a GF
>On Tinder
Cmon Chad it's a pump and dump app at this point. Might as well waste your time at the strip club instead. At least you might get a lap dance.

You're free to use any app however you want, cutie. You can even find meaningful relationships on grindr if you try, but you'll also get a thousand "Hey"s

How long did it take for them to start matching? I swipped right 40% of the time and was unhidden for probably a total of 3 days.

>First of all INTP
I'm broke and have no money in my bank account
Inb4: Ripped off by ebays hidden merchant fees
I don't have a driver's license
I don't have my own house
I'm decent looking but still an autismo robot when it comes to grills.
>"Boring" Core Hobbies which include:
Fishing, Jewelry from silver to gems, gem appraisals, Computers, Basic engineering, hobbyist geology, occult sciences, offroading.
>If a normie found out about my hobbies they would probably try to exploit free custom jewelry and gemstones off of me then cast me aside when I fulfill the order.
Advanced occult experiments causes strange paranormal shit to happen in my living place which others have experienced. Sp00py
I can also do all sorts of home renovations but whatever.
Basically, after a while I seem to get boring for the normalniggers so why bother trying in the first place.

Attached: 1552002658614.jpg (1280x720, 62K)