F

>be me
>have massive crush on this girl in one of my college classes (psychology)
>she tells me she is dropping it
>fuk
>I drop it as well because there's nothing there for me anymore
Haven't asked her out yet because i figured ill wait until I've dropped it so if/when I get rejected it's less awkward. How should I go about this? What do I say?
Pic related is her

Attached: Screenshot_20190307-211356_Gallery.jpg (1882x1440, 905K)

Don't bother. She's out of your league.

Start crying, you're on R9K

>dropping out because of her
You are retarded and she would probably say the same if she knew.

imagine dropping a class because some girl you like dropped it too

Attached: 1524283713194.png (340x314, 249K)

Fucking just be direct, go up to her when you see her in real life, say hey I like you, can we go on a date?
The longer you wait OP the higher the chance someone else who isn't a pussy will ask her out, then you'll end up as a depressed shit that she is with someone else.

Attached: 1551829001369.png (205x246, 9K)

Shit subject anyway, not a real science

This, holy shit lmao what a cuck. What do you think this is some coming of age high school movie? Kys asap.

I refuse to believe you are dropping out for a girl. You can't be that stupid. Even if you were fucking engaged is so dumb

>Dropping a class because a woman you don't even date is dropping it

Can you get anymore beta you faggot?

You're right. She's beneath his league. He should look for someone better.

>dropping psychology
and nothing of value was lost. OP is still a limp-wristed faggot though for taking a psycology class in the first place

How would dropping a class even allow you to see her more frequently, if that is your motive for dropping it, or is it because you want something in common? In both cases, she's probably going to think you're retarded if you do that. I'm no expert and never will be, but dropping the course is an extremely unnecessary step in whatever plan you have. So just do what you had in mind without that retarded idea.

Too late, dropped it already. And I hated the class anyway, it's just depressing

Ok I asked, (over text because beta) here comes the waiting game

Jesus fucking Christ fuck

Attached: Screenshot_20190307-220040_Snapchat.jpg (898x314, 41K)

Damn bro, atleast you tried.

>asking online instead of in person
this generation was a mistake

I said in real life, not online pussy.

Attached: 1548844661479.jpg (480x455, 174K)

Why would you ask it like that? "Would you consider dating me" is possibly the most boring way to ask her out.

of course a retard who was taking psychology would have such shit social skills
git gud faggot

Asking it like that reeks of desperation fuck user. You gotta ask if you would like to go out and do something sometimes not just
>p-please consider dating me

You realize that you won't be able to get the money back for it, right?