Do all men expect their wives to be completely submissive?

Guy kept telling me how the wife should always submit to her husband. When I kept asking if he thinks that it makes women inferior to men, he'd just evade it with "oh we're different, but we complete each other, ying and yang etc." How does that make sense? What are you people really thinking?

Attached: Does The End Even Matter.png (600x600, 206K)

Who says that? Do you live in an arab country or something?

No, it was some Canadian user.

lol no fucking way. That kind of thing just attempts to turn someone else into an extension of your own ego and I've got enough of that already. Someone that can challenge you is a good thing imo.

If you won't drill my ass with a strap on get back to the kitchen

Is this bait?
You get plenty of anons here, myself included, who cry about gentle femdom.

Personally I want someone loyal, but not submissive.
I want a partner who is intellectually stimulating and likes to challenge me and even tease me; I don't see how someone who wants someone completely submissive actually respects the other on the same level as them.

Attached: b88b75cd9bd880d22918b6539ba1f978.jpg (612x792, 260K)

I see. I kin of tend to feel worthless, so I guess they sensed it and thought they'd take advantage of me. But I was starting to not mind that idea, just because I'm an incredibly lost person, so I suppose I wouldn't mind having someone make all my decisions as long as they cared for me.

But I don't want to dominate anyone. I don't have the energy for that. I feel like there's nothing I can provide in a relationship, I can't even tell a person that I love them.

I thought that men always crave control an sex. So if I could provide that at least to some extent, I'd have someone who goes above and beyond to take care of my needs.

Has this thread been made by that "schizo lithuanian" ?

I've been in a few of your threads lately lithuanon.

You shouldn't let yourself become some kind of vehicle for someone elses vanity. It's a sick sort of affection that attempts to subvert someone elses will and self determination in favor of their own. The only way relationships ever work for both parties is if there is mutual respect and there isn't anything particularly respectful about *demanding* submission.

Yes. 100% certified.

I'm Lithuanian too senpai, wanna chat on Discord?

They tell me that it's what respect means. That a respectful husband would shelter and care for his wife. Stuff like that. It feels very convoluted, but sometimes I think that it would be pretty appealing to not have to interact with the outside world so much and just have someone take care of me, almost like a child haha. Something is wrong with me and I feel like an embarrassment, especially considering how hard our rights were fought for.
No, I don't want to go back there. You'll end up hating me anyways.

Have you somehow missed all the gfd posts here?
Do all women expect their husbands to be completely dominant?

>Do all women expect their husbands to be completely dominant?
Yes.

If you go into a relationship with the idea that it's going to save or fix you and make you feel less lost you're going to end up sorely disappointed. Half the robots here have the same distorted idea and that isn't how it works, lol. It isn't that something is particularly wrong with you as much as it is a natural instinct for a drowning person to grab onto anyone they can for survival.

But it isn't a romantic relationship you really need, it's quite obvious that you don't view yourself in a way that would be healthy to get into one. You need people that support you outside of that to help you lift yourself up first.

Well he's full of shit, I'd rather have a woman who can challenge me and help me evolve, someone who can light a fire under my ass when I need it, even if I can't see it. If I wanted a fucking doormat I'd buy one.

lmao, yea this. If I wanted some bitch to walk around on a leash I'd buy a dog.

Again I only speak from my own personal feelings, but I'm a switch if anything.
Pedantic use of hard dom/sub isn't really my thing, as long as my partner is intellectually stimulating and headstrong not to be a complete pushover that makes me happy.

This is also social dynamics of dom/sub and not bedroom playtime definitions as well which are entirely different beasts.
Socially speaking I can't say someone who praises submissiveness truly respects the other, and ultimately is craving to be the one in control.
Not being socially submissive != the complete reversal, it means showing equal levels of respect in the relationship.

Traditional roles are rather upsetting, aren't they?
Why pursue someone who ultimately behaves so boringly?
I find it struggling to imagine this is the norm, but maybe I'm also too grand a dreamer for wanting someone better than a submissive pet

I see you are a man of culture as well. Why bother with some uninteresting person with no drive or ambition. I want someone who shares the drive to improve themselves that I have, that way we'll motivate each other on the way straight to accomplishing our goals. That, in my mind, is the best relationship possible.

I just feel so useless with all of the mental issues that I have, who would even want me? Only someone who doesn't need a personality. All I can really provide is my own body. And that's if you can deal with my anxiety.
I don't think I have any of the qualities you seek. I tried my whole life and I've just lost my will to continue. Someone will always be unhappy with the way I am. I'm sorry if that offends anyone, but I just always thought that men just wanted someone they can just pin down and fuck whenever they want it.

Yep, it's the only way it works in the long term. In a relationship where one party dominates everything someone always gets bored or unhappy. Relationships are work and can't be maintained by one persons will being forced on another. You have to be continually building each other up.

eastern europe is a shit hole thats how it produced someone like you

We want a girl who'll pin me down and fuck me whenever she wants, as does every civilized man.

I don't expect a submissive wife. As a matter of fact I like a feisty woman.

Go read my fucking messages on discord, those will be my final words to you. I've had enough. Trying to avoid me I see.

Attached: 52654482_2308132082552495_2270286443848925184_n.jpg (540x960, 119K)

>I just always thought that men just wanted someone they can just pin down and fuck whenever they want it.

Look, that's fun and all but it doesn't sustain a relationship in the long term. And this idea of being "submissive" isn't really about sex as much as it is about overall control of someone else's life.

Sex is important in a relationship and all but ask anyone who has been with one person for more than 5 years if it's why they're still together. Both parties need their own interests and if they overlap, great, but people change and sometimes they don't. You've got to have a framework that allows for growth.

So you're just gonna give up on life like that? Honestly, what a waste of potential. All humans have a lot of potential within them, all it takes to unlock it is a bit of resilence, willpower, the will to get up every time to fall. I've got PTSD and I refuse to let it shake me of the path I am in. I've beaten depression and keep improving myself everyday, why? Because I know I am fucking worth it, and because it would be a waste of potential if I just sat around and did nothing to make myself better. We evolve in the way a drill turns, little by little, clearing the path. Every day we are a bit evolved from ourselves the day before. Don't be unhappy because people are unhappy with the way you are, learn to accept yourself and to never bow down to what people say. Shine that light within you until the dark sky burns, you can be better than this, we only get one life, don't waste your potential.

Attached: kamina.jpg (800x454, 251K)

>Why pursue someone who ultimately behaves so boringly?
What else, a woman who goes in fucking bars and w/e? why do i even reply.

the truth is youll end up with some sassy bitch.

challenge how? support yes, but challenge?

Attached: 1550538829407.jpg (600x800, 51K)

Perhaps. understanding of mental illness is terrible here. People just deal with everything on their own. That's why our suicide rate is one of the highest in the world.
Go fuck yourself, you manipulative half-breed. I've had enough of you. Stop pretending that I'm your wife. You make me feel so impure. Why did you pretend to like me in the first place? Was it the novelty of "le exotic redhead eastern yuro schizo?". You're better off without me anyways. I'm nothing but trouble. Go find yourself a woman who doesn't hear voices. Maybe then you'll be happy, because you won't be with me.

she did not understand anything ive said. im so tired of this crap

Not all men, but in the broadest of terms at least I think it is the ideal marriage
be my lover

Speaking as someone who's married, no, but I expect her to be a caregiver and homemaker, and expect her duty to be expediting the overall happiness in the room through getting free time by not having to work.

I expect her to be completely submissive only when it comes to matters of safety/danger and major financial decisions.

That's about it.

Attached: 1550897374810.gif (607x609, 514K)

I'm not him but the kind of girl who will see you sitting on your ass or about to give up and will be like "What are you doing? Get up and fight, you're better than this, I love you way too much to see you wasting your potential." And I would do the same to her. We'd both be the best we can be, together

By being ambitious enough to push each other past what we could accomplish on our own. By being willful enough to question me when she thinks I'm making a mistake. By pushing each other to constantly improve and constantly get stronger/smarter. That's the right kind of challenge.

This is a terrible thread. Please just get rid of it. Here goes.

Attached: 20190305_165541.jpg (354x496, 98K)

You're the one who wanted to devote herself to me, hypocrite. But I think what we shared should remain between you and me only despite everything, so I won't mention anything else. I saw some potential in you, but in the end I pushed you to your limits, and I was right after all. The whole time I talked to you I was overwhelmed by a very uneasy feeling, as if I really shouldn't even bother, but I wanted to see. And you're right, you're nothing but trouble, let this be a message for anyone else on this board.

Attached: 46384989_390485378158398_7488243659163303936_n.jpg (768x960, 24K)

I'm sorry for having wasted your time, but I warned you many many times.

That's literally what I told her.

Literally.

A woman is, at best, an accessory to my life. She should be a subordinate. If she wants to retain total control of her life's affairs, she can stay single.

Lesson learned, and there is nothing else to see about you. I can give up on you in peace.

>muh people are either subs or doms
faggots that browse this shithole love confident persons/women because they dream of being this upfront about their feelings and desires

wanting someone like this doesn't make you a sub, nor do you need to be a dom to provide the opposite

show your peepee u fag

Hahahahahahaha. Yes that's right. I don't care anymore. No one will ever tolerate me anyways. I'll die alone before 25. Do whatever. I hope you find happiness. Men want real personalities it seems.

Attached: 20190306_205917.jpg (640x1138, 56K)

I swear i tought there was a dick down there.
Leave roastie.
and kill yourself fag

Have some fucking self respect woman, get it together! You can be better than this, we both know that, get up and fight!

>How does that make sense?
The guy you were talking to likely was arguing for traditional relationships. In this model, men and women are not equal, but they're also not inferior or superior to one another either. Each has a job - the man provides income, the woman takes care of the household affairs. One or the other has to be the "leader", however, and be the person to make final decisions for the family. In Western culture, this is often the man, based on the idea that if a woman has to be good at being empathetic, she may not be as good at being blindly rational where it is needed. Other cultures take a different approach (in some east Asian cultures, for instance, women manage a man's money and give him an allowance). Regardless, while one person is submitting to another's authority, that is not to say that said person is "inferior", only that they may be less suited towards the role of leading others.

If you are a woman, then on average, you have strengths and weaknesses that are different from those of a man, which may make you more useful for some roles, and less for others. You should not interpret this as meaning you are a better or worse person overall. It's an apples and oranges comparison.

Also, hello schizo femanon. How are you today?

Take my word for it, it's sadly a lost cause.

Well at least now I know that EVERY part of me is worthless. Thanks for that revelation.

desu from what I've seen so far I'd like you if not for the constant attention whoring

Nice trips, if it bothers you that much, stop wallowing in self pity and do something with your life.

Not your vagina in itself, but the fact that you really went this far. You fucked up. Good luck with the rest of your life.

The thing is I used to be like that, as in, just wallowing in my own self pity, but I've fucking evolved and it grinds my gears to see people wasting their lives away being all sad about themselves.

it's worthless to me because it'll never be on my face

This is an Asian woman.
Give sauce.

As many of us did, but this is an exceptional case. Don't go after her, for your own sake.

>Men want real personalities it seems.
Depends on the man.

Also, nice puss if that's yours. Looks rather clean.

Your nightwalk thread was full of personality. It actually provided a real service to this board. Personalities have flaws, that's just the way it is. Get a hobby, something that allows you to express yourself and take pride in. No one is going to be able to fix the way you feel about yourself but you.

I'm real uncomfortable going full motivation poster because that's not really me but throwing your hands up in the air and saying there is nothing to be done really only hurts yourself.

I'm not going after her, I would never take a random stranger as a girlfriend. I'm just trying to see if I can't light a fire under her ass. She's just gonna keep hurting herself and others around her with that mindset and quite frankly, it annoys me.

Trust me friend, I really tried. She is a lost cause.

The moment you click the link Jow Forums.org you're pretty much ruined, specially if you're a girl.

I don't believe in lost causes, but I guess she's already seen the words on the screen, so she can think about it for herself. I'm not one to try and force people. She's an adult I presume and can make her own decisions. Hopefully she will eventually come to the same realization I did.

There's nothing for me to realize. I've been a lost cause this whole time. Everything I did was just a cope. My brain was damaged from the very start. You just can't repair that.

That's just his preference. Plenty of people have plenty of preferences.
Personally i'd rather have someone on my level. Someone that is their own person and can stand their ground and not be afraid to voice what they think or feel.

And I'm pretty sure I'll never stop having flashbacks, do you see that stopping me?

Are you the raped femanon with the dad in jail?
As i said call the guy back and get your shit together.
Just let go.

Also as i said fuckoff roastie.

I'm a guy, I was never a femanon in the first place, why the hell would you think I'm a girl?

I've only gotten worse. Especially over the past few months. Everything I do, I fuck up. Everyone I meet ends up hating me. I just want to be on my own somehow. I'm just pathetic.

So you just wanna stay that way, for the rest of your life?

Personally, I want my wife to know what she want, to express herself clearly.
I don't want a rag that would accept whatever I say (even if it's irrational) and I don't want a turbocunt contradicting me whenever she can.
Just a normal person capable of doing logical thinking.

By the way OP, I'll advise you to stop using those images, it isn't good for you at all.
Remember, we talked a little about it around noon.

>By the way OP, I'll advise you to stop using those images, it isn't good for you at all.
Which ones? The avatars or the nudes?

This is my last post here, and my official and final goodbyes to you. This has been a sad, disappointing, but also somewhat of an enlightening experience. Farewell.

Both.
Nudes for obvious reasons.
The avatars because they'll attract some specific guys wanting to orbit you and ask you obscene things.
If you did the same thread with a generic picture, you would have less (You) but less cringe manipulative cunts.
That's my advice, feel free to ignore it but if you do, it means you like your current situation.

Out of the night that covers me,
Black as the pit from pole to pole,
I thank whatever gods may be
For my unconquerable soul.

In the fell clutch of circumstance
I have not winced nor cried aloud.
Under the bludgeonings of chance
My head is bloody, but unbowed.

Beyond this place of wrath and tears
Looms but the Horror of the shade,
And yet the menace of the years
Finds and shall find me unafraid.

It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate,
I am the captain of my soul.

-----
Farewell.

Attached: 1.png (427x442, 464K)

If you're OP, you made the right choice.
Carry on user, I hope you'll sort yourself out.

Some men probably, some men and women think the earth is flat too.

Farewell. You've dodged a bullet.
I've never been in a situation I've enjoyed. It's all just action and reaction. I just do this to see something happen in hopes that maybe I'll feel something good for once.

Please come back at least for the /nightwalk/ threads.

That's not me. That's the guy who manipulated me.

Attached: 20190301_195335.jpg (436x440, 93K)

>I've never been in a situation I've enjoyed. It's all just action and reaction.
Try to enlighten yourself through philosophy and meditation, it could help you see another perspective.
It helped me, before.

Shit, I don't even know to whom I'm speaking anymore.
Anyways, even if some lurker is interested, I could give you a link to my mail or kik if you ever have questions or need an ear to be there.

Attached: udfpiv27cr301.png (403x448, 53K)

Do you like that poem

Yes but I can't relate at all. Maybe the past me could, but not anymore.

>Is this bait?
I don't know. Let's analyze it.
>goes on sadboy capital of Jow Forums
>peak femdom perverts
>pretends to be a woman
>feigns ignorance of 1 and 2
I would have to conclude that it is indeed bait, user. Please sage and otherwise refrain from bumping.

Even on Jow Forums you are the cuck licking womens feet as they walk by.

I'm always lurking your threads.

Are you that girl OP?

Original I guess,,

I'm not ignorant of what Jow Forums is, I've been here for years. I made that question because an user from HERE told me that.
No that's someone else.

>Are you that girl OP?

lol. Men are pathetic.

Lad, why so hateful.
I like helping people. On the dozens of people I've ever helped, only 2 were girls.
Can't you even imagine some people wanting to help frails ones regardless of their gender?
It's a sad way to think, brother.

Tell me about a less pathetic way of asking it.

Its pathetic because its obvious that I am not OP if you read the subsequent replies after your posts.

Well, it's getting late, I'll be sleeping, good night everyone.
Hope you'll listen to my advices OP.