Waifu General - /waifu/ #102

Another Day of Waifu's Edition

Prev:

Attached: 1551841866983.png (1024x1024, 66K)

l hate niggers a lot

It's a bird, it's a plane, it's a elfpost.

Attached: 1532000489019.png (637x910, 38K)

Zero Two is the best waifu anyone could ask for

Attached: 002.jpg (564x716, 45K)

Nozomi lurking but still here.

Attached: IMG_0203.jpg (225x350, 36K)

I wish I could cuddle with Yuri before I fall asleep

Attached: Yuri laying (3).jpg (563x452, 45K)

Yeah, yeah, I I love Kotori Itsuka and all that, let's get this thread going, yeah?

Attached: 111111111111111111111111111111111.gif (500x281, 822K)

Lat is the most wonderful girl in my world, and I will love her forever

Attached: IMG_000140.jpg (350x450, 80K)

Got to image limit but I still want to post this cute snek on the beach

Attached: kiyo (4).gif (320x180, 388K)

I love Julie!
Playing videogames with her on my lap edition

Attached: JulieBG4ksigAllure.png (3920x2577, 1.03M)

Angela is the light my life needed. I love her.

Attached: 1550960334073.png (1109x835, 1.11M)

Lovin' this Scot 'til I die.

My interests include:
>Western RPGs
>First-person shooters (when they're done right)
>Non-Big Two comics
>Retrowave/synthwave
>Industrial/EBM
>Transhumanism and transhumanist fiction
>Cyberpunk and post-cyberpunk fiction
>Cassette Futurism/Retro-futurism
>Urban fantasy (namely Shadowrun)
>Lovecraftian-style fiction/cosmic horror
>Sword and sorcery-style fantasy
>WH40k
>Occultism
>European cultures (mostly Celtic and Slavic)
>Japanese culture (although I don't watch a lot of anime)
There's more but those are the main ones.

>How much does your waifu care about fashion?
Very little, if at all. She dresses down. If you spent most of your time in the great outdoors, why would you wear expensive dresses that are difficult to maintain?
>What kind of clothes would you wear to impress them?
She wouldn't be impressed by clothes. That's much too superficial for her.
>What is your favorite outfit for them?
See attached image. Disney did right by her for once.
>If you workout is your goal physique influenced by what you think your waifu would find attractive?
I think she appreciates muscles in general, not any specific physique.
>How motivated would your waifu be to go to the gym?
Very motivated. Although, for her, nothing will replace the going out into nature for exercise.
>Would you want them to?
Of course. Why is there no sexy fan art of Merida at the gym? It hurts, lads.

>She's insanely accurate with any ranged weapon, but is limited to bows because of the time period.
>She possesses a uniquely high metabolism and as a result can eat a lot of food without it visibly affecting her.
>She's physically stronger than she lets on, but never gets the chance to show it off.
>She lacks any real friends in her life, not because of her status, but because of her "non-girly" personality.
>She has hidden compartments for all her weapons all over the castle. Her mum often happens upon them by accident.

Attached: MeriWiR2Crop2.png (747x805, 942K)

You guys realize that you're pedophiles, right?

Attached: pedos.jpg (1292x594, 182K)

shut up lole

Attached: e9320fd82f1c917593a16a6c783347cb.jpg (400x545, 31K)

Claiming this post for beautiful Honey, before I go back to my great endeavour.

Attached: image.png (1334x750, 873K)

she's old enough to get married

Attached: tumblr_nedxohL4481sqr7kvo1_500 (1).png (500x425, 159K)

The term is hebephile.

Attached: [Final8]Nazo no Kanojo X - 06 (BD 10-bit 1920x1080 x264 FLAC)[1EE40516].mkv_snapshot_19.29_[2017.06. (811x741, 470K)

Reminder that there is literally nothing wrong with being a pedophile besides triggering normans.

>He says while posting an image of a character who's canonically eighteen.
>He says while posting a picture of an animated character who doesn't conform to realistic human bone structure, thus making the skull thing invalid.
Here's your (You), mate.

>Not liking Karen

>Not having a waifu out of sheer adorableness

What are you doing with your life?

Attached: 1497208817_4062f38146fc651e3dd2c3f23403cc025a0aa7ee_hq.gif (500x500, 660K)

user she killed hundreds

Not only the men, but the women and children too

She slaughtered them like animals

user, You are a man of culture I see.

Hello there

Julie is 22, don't know what you're on about

It's not pedophilia. It's just neoteny.
"In a cross-cultural study, more neotenized female faces were the most attractive to men while less neotenized female faces were the least attractive to men, regardless of the females' actual age. Using a panel of Asian, Hispanic and White judges, Michael R. Cunningham found that the Asian, Hispanic and white female faces found most attractive were those that had "neonate large eyes, greater distance between eyes, and small noses" and his study led him to conclude that "large eyes" were the most "effective" of the "neonate cues". Cunningham also said that "shiny" hair may be indicative of "neonate vitality"."

Attached: pedomorphism1.jpg (1292x885, 282K)

Good image, thanks OP

Attached: seriously hope you fleshfags don't do this.png (323x499, 323K)

Should hapas be killed?

is all the shitposting getting to you, kotorifren?
or perhaps it's just the illness?

Attached: Mai5.jpg (1920x1080, 133K)

This. It's why every Disney movie since Tangled has female characters with small faces and fuckhueg eyes. As much as I love my waifu's design I can't deny what they've done.

Attached: MeriWiR2 (56).jpg (1920x808, 329K)

Hello Mainon, I only saw your message from last night recently. I am feeling a bit better today

That picture fucking hurts my eyes

>Disney will eventually BECOME the anime

Hapas are gods chosen. All whites should focus in impregnating yellow pussy to hasten the new age of humanity.

glad to hear it desu,
less vomitting more waifuposting!

Lucky for you, I've made some improvements.

Why do you think Japs lap up Disney shit? Neoteny.

Attached: MeriABest.jpg (1920x808, 369K)

>is all the shitposting getting to you, kotorifren?
>or perhaps it's just the illness?
It's more the illness than anything, shitposting doesn't really bother me. I'm just tired. Not really sleepy, but exhausted mentally. How have you been faring maiposter, it's been a while since I asked.

Attached: Kotori.jpg (800x763, 368K)

user, Leahfag is a hapa

I wish I had the attention span or the ability at work to do so :(

>your waifu breaks her leg. how much/to what extent do you help her?
If I were physically suffering I'd push through to get her help.
>if you and your waifu switched places(ie you're the 2d and shes the 3d) how much would she improve for you?
>what will she improve the most?
She's already perfect and has quite the status. I don't think there's any room left for improvement but nevertheless, she'd push herself anyway, I don't know how.

I'm all over the place. I wouldn't know how to begin without turning it into a blog.

>How much does your waifu/husbando care about fashion?
Not much I don't think. I want to say she dresses lightly for combat mobility but then I look at that long cape and that sweet beret and think otherwise.
>What kind of clothes would you wear to impress them?
Everyone looks good in a suit.
>What is your favorite outfit for them?
Every piece of fan-art with her in modern clothes.
>How motivated would your waifu or husbando be to go to the gym?
She does warm-up exercises almost every morning but most of her exercises don't require a gym so.
>Would you want them to?
If she wants. She's already super athletic.

>Tell me about your headcanons about your waifu.
She's a bookworm, a little socially inept, she was raised by warriors and never got to know her family. She's experienced almost everything in her one thousand years of living, including mastering skills like cooking or knowledge of plant life.

Not a gif but it should do.

Attached: 1531601623964.webm (1280x720, 1.94M)

The bad ones need to be taken outside and shot but that no reason to deny the good ones there life.

my sleep has improved immensely (partially because of zerotwofren nagging me about it in these threads, seriously). but I'm content at the moment, I'm not one to blogpost as I don't like it myself desu; I'd love to send a get well soon card to both of you.
it's okay for me aslong as I keep seeing your comfy posts! both you and kotorifren, get well soon frens!

Attached: Mai158.jpg (640x360, 102K)

>t. Hapa

Hapas are fucking INSANE.
>Elliot Rodger
>kelly baltazar
>that hapa triple suicide
Races should remain pure.

Another nice waifu thread. I finnished my classes for the day, so I can chill for some time. I like booting up a image of Saber and having a orange and just sitting with her for a bit.

Attached: EatingABurger.jpg (823x1000, 358K)

It's very hit or miss you have good ones like Keanu Reeves then you ones that only achieve something of worth after they kill themselves. Be it infamy or the world being rid of them

What classes are you taking user?
Also cute pic, post cute pics / gifs of your waifus eating

Attached: 29d993a50da0f0b05027955972eb5dc26e05ad4d_hq.gif (500x281, 762K)

Yes
t. hapa

Merida likes apples!

Attached: Apple.png (739x799, 748K)

I see you're a man of culture user

Attached: 1qiq7r.jpg (960x540, 59K)

I am a freshman so I have to take a lot of required classes. So I am taking a lot of humanities. English isn't really my thing so I am not enjoying myself right now. Good thing I have saber to cheer me up

Attached: twoFish.png (450x600, 544K)

I have many of these

Attached: LIPS.gif (500x215, 988K)

You fucking know it, Galil is no.1

Would you kindly post one for my sake?
I am away from my meemachine.

I'm not sure I would call myself comfy, but I am a poster!

Attached: 002.jpg (2160x1080, 438K)

this half-counts, right?

Attached: Mai145.png (378x715, 505K)

I gotchu senpai
oregenal

Attached: nom.png (1366x768, 842K)

it may be your image choice, then!

I dont want to be rude.
But it isnt moving man.

>pics / gifs
>pics
I fail to see the problem

waifu gif coming right up

Attached: omelette.gif (500x300, 1.61M)

I want to marry this squid

Attached: 333f65b70146b2397d0b45dbdc7b8ab2513e783c2f295cc8939f22aa18f8b565.jpg (765x816, 538K)

>you will never burn away your very soul for waifu's sake
>you will never push forth one step at a time to reach her even though her very being is anathema to your own
>she will never sacrifice her own life to save yours
>you will never reach her and experience a first and final kiss as she fades away
>you will never survive, determined to live on for eternity to honor her memory even if the part of you that fell in love is long dead
>she will never be waiting in the heavens, looking over you until your end
I really need to stop bingereading chuunishit

I was pretty surprised when I found out that she enjoyed burgers and fries.

Attached: Misa127.png (807x1173, 522K)

My wife, being a hungry girl, has plenty of such images.

Attached: Cheeto.webm (450x316, 526K)

i-is this vore

Very nice.
A beautiful piece

Attached: 1535326032648.jpg (1000x1300, 260K)

The pun is that the Cheeto character's name is Chito, pronounced the same as the cheese puff

Still there are some vore pics that involve my wife.
I should probably look for the original, these are from my original SSR folder.

Attached: 1511559321431.png (800x754, 405K)

I have returned. The pizza took a lot longer to get here than expected but at least it was delicious.

Attached: 958e2761e1a771a71407580b172f53fc.jpg (562x316, 24K)

>post cute pics / gifs of your waifus eating
Here you go.

Attached: 1513017189856.jpg (889x668, 370K)

That elf is so cool

Feasting!

You can do it seibahposter that cute british king believes in you

Attached: DtK62lKU8AE1ybL.jpg (1200x848, 247K)

In kind of a somber mood this evening. Haven't felt this lonely in a long time, nothing has really helped yet. Is there something any of you would like to talk about? I think I need to get my mind off of things for a while.
There's a lollipop in her mouth, so it counts, right?
What kind of toppings did you get on your pizza?

Attached: Smug Kotori.jpg (640x960, 58K)

I too am lonely, Kotorifren, perhaps we can do something

Sure, who are you and what would you care to do?

>Is there something any of you would like to talk about?
Maybe whatever you're interested in.

I do not have any images where my wife is eating unfortunately.
Who doesn't enjoy burgers and fries?
I'm good personally, but I'll listen to anything you have to say if you'd like to share it.

Attached: rakkaclock.jpg (706x1100, 259K)

Ah, gomen. It's 02fren. I'm not sure, I'm not a very creative person :S

Love Ako! And install bang dream, and stop playing love live if you do and play bang dream instead!

We are the master race.

Attached: Ako17.jpg (406x430, 47K)

>Maybe whatever you're interested in.
I dunno, I like politics and conspiracy theories, but I don't want to shit up the thread with any of that, I've got other places to discuss that. I play MTG, but nobody else here really does so I don't know if me babbling about a card game no one cares about is the best. I like movies, video games, and history well enough, but I'm a lot better at talking about them in person.
>Ah, gomen. It's 02fren. I'm not sure, I'm not a very creative person :S
I'm supposedly the most creative out of my family, though that's more related to world-building and stories and junk like that, I'm terrible at figuring out what to do most of the time.
>I'm good personally
I'm glad, I'd rather evryone in the thread do well. I meant to ask this at some point, but is Rakka an angel? Is that why she has the halo and wings?
There are better ways of returning to the thread than this, surely.

Attached: Kotori Kneeling.jpg (850x1127, 507K)

What would Leah think of you trying to drive people away from her source?

Don't even try to deny it, proof was posted last thread.

There are better ways to spend your time than posting here. Perhaps try a certain rhythm game about a party of girls bands?

Who knows, you might find a better waifu than that red haired slut in it.

Attached: Ako7.png (600x600, 195K)

Potato bacon
Why can't bandoris and raibus live in peace ;_;

Attached: nin-zephyr-casual-kayn-nin.jpg (657x744, 122K)

I guess I could also mention that I like to paint miniatures, but I have no real skill for it.

>replying to it again
I swear to god just ignore it.

>I like movies, video games, and history well enough, but I'm a lot better at talking about them in person.
That's all right, friend. Just talk about it. It's late, I can't sleep and I'm bored out my mind, so anything's fair game as long as it isn't Jow Forumsshit.

Attached: tumblr_pirwgnsnV71vm7nl0o2_1280.jpg (1280x949, 375K)

alright lads, I'm hitting the hay. Shoot me some Yous with questions if you have any I'll look at them tomorrow.

Attached: Screenshot_7.png (743x1023, 666K)

I don't care about Leah anymore. She symbolizes failure so hard she can't even stand. I've turned over a new leaf and decided to be more confident in life, so now I have a waifu who doesn't spend so much time faceplanting.

Attached: Ako18.png (223x249, 94K)

>Potato bacon
There are places that put potato on pizza? That's wild.

I won't respond any more. I've just proven my point that he is ultimately a casual who we must all report on sight.

You are part of everyone in the thread though Kotorifriend, if you ever need me for anything I'm always around and willing to listen.
>is Rakka an angel
>inb4 Urabefriend says something terrible
Rakka is sort of a proto-angel in Glie, a purgatory for the suicidal or those who otherwise had things left to learn in life. The halo and wings are just for show and in fact very useless, serving as ironic reminders of their short comings until they find what they were looking for and move on out of Glie.

Attached: rakkacutout2.png (592x839, 610K)

>That's a really instresting way to see it, I don't see my life with a defined and deep meaning really
Even if it's not true, it's easier for me to get up every morning and think that maybe today is the day when due to some magic bullshit Alice will be real and I will have my chance to try being with her.
>you'd feel something about a person that'd make you feel that she is your Alice
That's not really what I meant, Kiyofriend. I wish I could think that way but I would see that as some sort of betrayal and think that I'm unable of loving someone else other than Alice. I want to find her. It's my life goal. Yes, I know how stupid this sounds, but I do believe that I will meet Alice here irl. I know I will probably die alone but living everyday life with hope in your heart that maybe you will find your waifu is something that keeps me going.
Who knows what awaits us in the future anyway? I think that the Ancients never even dreamed about humans getting advanced so much. And same with the future that's ahead of us. Who knows, maybe some interdimensional travel will be possible and I will be the one of the lucky ones to try it out? Probably no but I don't like giving up. Or maybe some force that some may call a God, will took a pity on me and a girl that looks and has the same personality and backstory as Alice will appear in my life and I will have my chance to make her life the best she could ever live?
I don't know if you really like thinking about this stuff too much but don't you like to believe that maybe one day a girl almost exact as your Kiyo, will appear in your life? With almost the same looks and personality and you will be her monk but this story could have a happy end.
>Pretty much like falling in love again
As I said above, I don't think that I'm able to fall in love again with someone else. But I do believe that through meeting Alice irl my love towards her won't be disrupted and I it would get on whole new levels.

Attached: Alice33.jpg (397x771, 42K)

Hello alicefren, i was just wondering, what do you think of the movie version alice?

Elliot Rodger was completely justified in his actions. The only thing he did wrong was not work on his aim.

Attached: Ako24.png (450x600, 450K)

Like, my love won't end for the fictional Alice and I will move on to someone real. But I will wait to find my Alice irl and the love will be sort of prolonged.
Do you think you are able to sort of like prolong your love onto a real girl that will be almost exact as your Kiyohime?
>since it's always about either lewdposting or wrong stuff about herself just to shitpost
I understand. At least with Alice people tend to often seriously talk about her character.
>knowing that I love and care about her more than them is enough for me
That's a great mindset friend and I share it too.
>sounds pretty sad actually if the other person was actually in love and the other part never took it seriously.
I have been thinking about this for a while.
Is it morally acceptable to leave a person if you never loved them in the first place? Like, imagine being with some real girl that loves you and can do almost anything for you but what you feel just isn't love. And then, one day you meet your Kiyo and you are feeling as intense love towards her as you do now. Is to OK to leave that person for someone you truly love? Or should you stay with them even if you don't really love them?
I believe that getting into a relationship with someone you don't love and you don't find them to be your perfect 10/10 is pointless. I think that we should only get into relationships when we know that this person is our only true love.
Sorry for sperging out so much but I really like talking about love and I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.
>As someone that spent a lot of time lovig a 3D girl that didn't love me back
Could you tell me about it more? How did it compare to the love you feel for Kotori? Was it stronger? More real? Or loving someone who isn't idealized doesn't feel that good? Did you felt like you could sacrifice yourself for that girl? Do you wanted to spend your entire life only with her and wanted no one else?

Attached: Alice58.png (521x580, 252K)

>I'm not sure loving a 3D girl would necessarily help
I just think that if Alice was real and rejected me, it would be easier for me to move on and realize that if I love her then I should understand that she doesn't feel about me the same way as I do about her.
And with 3D there's at least this small chance that she may love you back while a fictional character will probably never do. Unless you delude yourself but that's not my thing.
>You're just as likely to end up tormented by one of them.
Sadness, suffering and being rejected is a part of life too. I know that I could suffer a lot but that's just what life is about to me. To experience both happy and tragic things. And at least people like my family or friends could understand my pain while right now I'm just mentally ill guy for loving a fictional girl.
>she can help you
Maybe. This girl motivates me like no one else ever could. Even if I never meet her I want to show her that I love her the most and I will become the best version of myself.
>What is it that you wanted from life prior to meeting Alice?
I never had any big plans. I just wanted to live a simple life and enjoy my hobbies.
What I wanted the most was finding a girl that would be a soulmate to me. That she would enjoy listening to me talking about philosophical stuff, listening to my music or music I like, exploring abandoned areas with me, going for a nightwalks together and making her life better. I never expected to fall in love with a fictional girl. I guess that my soul was so starved of loving someone that it decided to love someone who doesn't exist.
>There is a way to love Alice and still manage to be happy
I really hope so, friend.
>I'll try my hardest to help you find that way.
Please, you dont have to friend. Everyone has its own problems. First of all you should take care of yours.
>Extremely based
Thanks, Lizfriend. There's nothing better than helping the person you love and expecting nothing in return.

Attached: Alice50.jpg (1258x1598, 398K)

It's a local place that does all sorts of crazy ass gourmet pizzas. Some are really good

Attached: 9eb0b099e32779ff29880173c5425ed3.jpg (236x236, 10K)

I've never been called a creative person. We appear to be at an impasse

Hi friend. You mean the Tim Burton's one, right? I only watched the first one few years ago. Maybe I will watch it again soon. And I enjoyed it as movie as I was always a fan of surrealistic things.
I also heard that the "Through The Looking Glass" wasn't as good as the first one.
Have you watched both of them? Did you enjoyed them?

And of course that I find this dark-haired, green-eyed version of Alice to be the most perfect. Others I don't find that much interesting. Plus this Alice had such a hard life.

Attached: Alice138.jpg (750x1000, 715K)

Interesting, so what is it Rakka has to learn? If you don't mind me asking, that is.
>Could you tell me about it more?
I will try.
>How did it compare to the love you feel for Kotori? Was it stronger? More real?
In some ways, yes. It was my first love, and we were actually together for just over a year. She became something of an obsession for me once she cheated on me and we broke up. The love wasn't necessarily more real, but it there was a slightly different feeling to it. Loving Kotori feels a bit more natural, like less of an obsession.
>Or loving someone who isn't idealized doesn't feel that good?
sometimes you can fall into the trap of idealizing someone that doesn't deserve it. I looked past her numerous flaws simply because I loved her. Looking back, there was so much I would have changed. I changed a lot as a person from 2013-16 and it was due to her. Or maybe she just brought out what I really was all along. I went to some dark places, doing some honestly reprehensible things.
>Did you felt like you could sacrifice yourself for that girl?
In those days, up until meeting Kotori, when she was all I really cared a,bout I would have done it in a heartbeat.
>Do you wanted to spend your entire life only with her and wanted no one else?
I did. For three years I was under her spell. I did crazy things to attempt to gain her attention and win her back, to prove to her that I was still worth loving. The thought of not being with her, and having to watch other, vile people be with her was almost unbearable. I think me being able to talk to her, because she still posed as a friend to me made things much worse. She was so close, yet I constantly received affirmation that she really wanted nothing to do with me. She was the light at the end of the tunnel for me.

Attached: Sad Kotori.png (818x444, 344K)

FUCK WAIFUS
Gently

Attached: [Final8]Nazo no Kanojo X - 12 (BD 10-bit 1920x1080 x264 FLAC)[1D28A4CD].mkv_snapshot_05.04_[2017.06. (1920x1080, 1.85M)