It's hard to find a bf

My country isn't big enough for dating apps and I have no friends to introduce me to guys irl.

Attached: fem.png (609x749, 17K)

If you wanted to attention whore and get a free bf, you have to post your contact info.

keep telling yourself that if it helps you sleep at night roastie

What shithole country are you from? Why not just talk to rando on street? A male would fuck a tree if the tree wanted it

Dubs checked.

Also a male might fuck the tree even if the tree didnt want it, the hole just needs to appear right.

Dubs checked x2
True dat, lol, thicc trees best trees

dubseption

just masturbate and be online for social contacts

We have this sweet thing called the internet, you should try it

What country would that be? Originalleous

This amount of dubs deserves pic w/ timestamp from OP

>My country isn't big enough for dating apps
We have this sweet thing called reading comprehension, you should try it. Unless you're hinting at LDR, then that's even more retarded.

why the fuck would I tell myself that I don't have any friends in order to help myself sleep at night

finland

Is that one of those countries in which human contact or being near another person is seen as awkward?

Finland is like 4 hours with a plane from where i am, i would fly that distance once per month if i had a gf there at least.

You just need to find the right bf user, i understand erelationships are bs but come on now, finding bf s that will travel cant be that hard..

What the fuck is going on here? What kind of cursed/blessed thread is this?

Attached: Scared.jpg (240x334, 14K)

>finland
what do finnish boobies smell like?

Finnish attention whore kill your-self
Finnish attention whore kill your sel-elf!!:DD

Attached: 1551872388393.gif (480x270, 1.85M)

It's the choice of steins;gate, this worldline demands OP pics with timestamp, dubs streak is proof of this

I swear to fucking God if I get dubs right now I'm gonna scream.

God be praised

This is now a roll thread,

Come on god of kek!

It's a rare occurrence my brother only 10% chance, to actually happen that many times in a row is even more unlikely, it must be a sign of something

You're right, it would be silly to expect to roll dubs just because all those people did.

The sign is we must all move to Finland, the Finnish women NEED our cocks in order to save their race

Are you insane? Have you seen the living costs of Finland? It's ridiculous. They go to Estonia for cheap booze for a reason.

I think it's obvious that the person with the most dubs deserve bobs pics from OP