Guys, don't forget to sage btw

>tfw no fembot to go to the movies with

can i have sex with you?

(only if you are cute)

Do you feed and seed?

>Do you feed and seed?
based

Attached: Sneeddab.gif (1100x450, 326K)

Hope did you acquire such a shit taste in film?

Attached: download (1).jpg (195x258, 6K)

filthy norman

Fembot? where?

Attached: 1539701315730s.jpg (124x125, 2K)

Do you hate men originally?

No but I'm invisible to men. I've never been desired so I guess I do resent men a little bit.

Are you going to buy snacks or sneak them in

This guy Just asked you to have sex. How are you undesired?

Can I go with you? And hold hands together?

>paying to watch capeshit
not here to make a question
just want to let you know that im cringing at you

I want to sneak in candy but I'm too chicken.

I want to be desired as a person not a fleshlight

Cali?

if a 10/10 isn't giving them the time of day then they are undesired and being neglect raped you fucking misogynist shitlord.

Attached: red.jpg (900x900, 67K)

It's easy to sneak candy into a movie theater.

Attached: 2.jpg (320x220, 38K)

What part of Cali? LA? Antelope Valley?

Oh wait, you're in California. You're gonna have to go with sneaking some skittles or m&ms in a revolver since you're not allowed to have guns with magazines.

Why the fuck do you attention-whore on a hungarian bolt slicing image board while larping as a female?

Attached: 1542012232645.gif (300x168, 791K)

Understandable.
I mean that you might resent men because of that... not that you're invisible to men, I've not seen you so I have no idea.

Eh what I do is wear two layers of underwear stuff a bag of snacks in between them and wear a long hoodie to cover the bulge works pretty well just get there before other people do or it'll look akward pulling candy out of your crotch

>watching marvel movies
>actually going to a cinema to watch aforementioned marvel movie surrounded by annoying normies rustling their popcorn and looking at their smartphones every 2 seconds instead of waiting for the film to be released on streaming services/dvd/blu-ray and watching it at home because you hate normies/too insecure/too anxious to go and watch it at the cinema

You're not a fembot. You're a normie.

I don't like guys that need guns. Not that I condone violence but if anything I'd love a guy who could handle himself any situations with martial arts or his wit. That's much more sexy.

Did you watch this video before going to see it?
youtu.be/JG-ZtsbUQKs

If not you should. It is the best comprehensive summary I've seen so far. Watch the whole thing.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 41K)

Who cares? Besides, it's not like you can deflect a bullet with your martial arts skillz.

Why the fuck can't I bring something to read with my gun?

Attached: 65421634FCAC4082B2DD9F8D9A82FE52.jpg (534x820, 116K)

I watched an anime movie with possible fembot once, why aren't you watching an anime movie mrs fembot? Isn't real world enough?

why are you watching capeshit stay home and watch history documentaries on youtube

Are you just a completely boring person or something? I've even seen girls that aren't too nice to look at and have less personality than a damp towel, so you must be either really ugly or really boring.