Another night of apathy...

Another night of apathy, headphones grafted to the eardrums to pour out a gentle stream of sadness that watered my dry brain. I hang around on my bed, in this blanket that serves as my larval cocoon intermittently, without ever transforming myself.

I feel this presence attacking me without really understanding it, this muted violence whose origin I can never really find. Maybe it's just inside me, maybe it's just like that.

It is not loneliness that causes it, nothing makes me feel more lonely than getting lost in the vastness of a crowd bath, or caressing the superficiality of the automatons I meet in the corridors of my university.

Nor is it the heart that is acting up, I have learned over the years to distance myself from these semblances of relationships. The ephemeral does not frighten me much, so it is just as much to accept it and withdraw when the excitement has faded.

So what is it? I get lost in questions. When finally by a sublime chance I think I have touched the shadow of my finger, I sink into the abyss and taste hatred. Then everything ended, I forgot the mirage I had seen: I know it wasn't that. So I tell myself that it is futile to search.

By day, I dream no more. Motivation flees from me as if she had seen the devil in me. Only the sleep that still gives me this pleasure, which ends up taking me after hours of despair, and transports me to tortured but at the very least exciting nooks and crannies. Only I forget, and I bite into this bland fruit that is my life as soon as I open my eyes.

I move forward like a machine, or rather my body does it while my mind observes it from afar, without worrying about directing it better, without giving importance to what it sees. I am a spectator, an observer, I look at my misfortune with a treacherous eye.

I comfort myself as I can in this great void. I feed my demons in the worst way, and I perform this ritual in the name of the most terrible of them: depression.

Attached: when-u-feelin-a-lil-depressed-so-u-go-to-14820088.png (500x566, 141K)

This reads like you're trying to be a writer.

Apathy is the ultimate redpill

Attached: 1547528530307.jpg (740x900, 218K)

Cringey as fuck, neck yourself you turbofaggot

no u normalcattle

Feed the good wolf.

your writing style is 6/10

>I'm so deep, intellectual and unique
>if you don't think so you're just a normie!!
Neck yourself you turbofaggot

I made that original pic by adding the girl pepe but not the original original. It's weird seeing that in many places.

>I can't even read the unique poster count and figure out that I'm not talking to OP
Again, no you. This time because you have a double digit IQ.

>When you bite the bait yet claim someone else has a double digit IQ

Attached: 12345.jpg (638x558, 64K)

Your memes are low-IQ. Miss me with that.

Your constant claims of other anons having low IQ leads me to believe you might be projecting. Insecure about something, buddy?
>he uses ad hominen

>IQ
>Miss me with that

Attached: 88574.jpg (500x492, 90K)

Just that one Anonymous fag. You're on thin ice though
Yeah kill yourself fag

Suck my cock you projecting insecure faggot

Attached: 31042694_1620936844627352_9160268032289800192_n.gif (245x220, 551K)

Cut it off and eat it you dumb faggot

Still bringing up intelligence? The projecting never stops with you, huh?

>being this deluded
Killing yourself will main your pain shorter.

>I don't like that you're exposing my faggotry so you're deluded!
Lol?

It's a common feature of dumb faggots like (You)
Also copying insults from /x/

You go on /x/? KEK now I know you're a projecting low IQ faggot for sure

Wew there, lassie.

Attached: 50 Caliber asprin.png (500x333, 153K)

Alright so you're brainlet confirmed.

Attached: 1546769813170.jpg (250x250, 8K)

>he's an unironic frogposter in 2019

Attached: 1444787367692.jpg (300x429, 19K)

>Unironic
>He doesn't know that "frogposting" has been happening since at least 2009
>He doesn't know that "frogposting" is something newfaggots made up in the 2014 downfall

Attached: 1552004156567.jpg (800x498, 53K)

>being this much of a fucking newfag

Attached: Bestiality.jpg (400x522, 64K)

Confirmed newfag still trying to pretend he's an oldfag?
Haven't seen this before

You must also be a phoneposter if you can't see it. You are 100% trash.

Holy fuck now I can see why you're so insecure about your intelligence. kek

Like anyone gives a shit about your dumb newfag opinion

Why don't you just cut the jig already, buddy?

Because there is no jig. You're a dumb piece of shit, and the more you deny it, the more fun I have.
"waahhhh I'm not stupid aaaaahhhhhhh" HAHAHAHAHAHA faggot

Attached: 44a0f337f28af65f9639ac198fbb9117.jpg (385x467, 32K)

Oh so you're still projecting. Jesus you're one of the dumbest faggots I've seen in a while

>user pretends to be an epic high IQ oldfag without realizing he's an obvious newfriend
Oh boy

With all the projection that you yourself are doing, I'm not surprised that you're hanging onto that so hard.
Kill yourself, newfag.

Alright this has to bait at this point, I refuse to believe someone is this fucking retarded

Kill yourself, faggot reddit nigger.

Alright newfriend, this is getting boring and I can see that you'll just keep being a retard faggot all night so long as I keep giving you those (you)s. I'll allow you to put another tally on that "internet arguments" won board, your fragile ego definitely obviously needs it. Next time try lurking more before you make yourself look like a complete fucking moron again

Are you sure you even know what projection means? Because it sure doesn't seem like you know what that word means

Kill yourself, you miserable idiot.
no u

>miserable
Is babby still projecting? Wanna talk about it, buddy?

I thought you said you were done. I guess you really don't want people knowing how much of a stupid newfag you are?
This is an anonymous imageboard. You can just leave and nobody will know that you were an fucking faggot that should kill himself.

based and nihilism pilled

>He thinks I'm the other user
I know you like to larp as high IQ oldfag but jesus christ user you're one pathetic fucking faggot

My point still stands. Fuck off newfag.

How's it feel being a fucking retard?
Also your amount of seething is incredible. Why don't you tell me why you're so mad, user?

Jesus what a fucking retard.

Wow what a insightful come back. Now come one, tell me why you're so angry, newfriend

This was meant for you, my bad, .

>calling yourself newfriend
tee hee

Yeah.
>You're still a stupid faggot though

Sure thing, Anonymous. You too.

Attached: 39018_451758650427_317955880427_6817358_28784_n.jpg (500x461, 50K)

So are you going to tell me why you're so mad?

Fuck off, underage buttfucker.

>I don't like what you're saying so you're underage
Ok