The most talented entertainer of the 21st century is black

>The most talented entertainer of the 21st century is black
Damn, how does that feel racists?

Attached: MV5BNzUxNTU5ODkxNl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwOTIyNjc5MDI@._V1_.jpg (1363x2048, 804K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/12358834/#12359415
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No, it's not fair, he's just a nigger

Attached: 1551996859150.jpg (601x601, 106K)

have no idea who that nigger is.

>greatest entertainer of a century that is only a fifth of the way thru using only art forms developed in the last century.

Attached: 639B7354-1671-4CBD-AFB7-2A34E26778A5.jpg (292x292, 40K)

I do like Donald Glover, but I feel the need to point out that what people find entertaining is subjective.

>talented
Have you seen this tard try to freestyle? He sits there pretending hes making up multisyllablic rhyme schemes on the spot

That's not The Rock/Dwayne Johnson...

He's the weirdest boner guy

Attached: weirdestboner.jpg (300x300, 21K)

will smith isn't that great

How could you put him over Bruno Mars

Attached: Pepe Mars.png (421x487, 172K)

B8 aside, while I do think Donald Glover is a decent performer, that's all he is. I don't get all the fanfare. He's ok at everything. Nothing about comedy, acting, or music seems particularly noteworthy.

Someone explain all the hype to me.

>Thinks niggers can be talented

Average rapper at best, low tier actor as well
Just because you can do multiple things unexceptionally, does not make you great

He has a lot of skill overseeing a project and making it good no matter what it is. His music, music videos, and his tv show are all well executed and polished the variety of mediums is very impressive but not the greatest of the century.

dong lover

You sound white cumskin

>he'd rather be the color of shit than the color of cum
c'mon black people, this is really how whites dominated you, with way better insults

He's a bit full of himself but at the same time very impressive for his age. EGOT material for sure.

Nicd projecting spermkike

Well, the most talented vocalist of the 21'st century is white so we still got that.

Attached: rs_683x1024-180706094743-Shot05-570.jpg (683x1024, 78K)

>using the term cumskin after calling whites racist.

No one uses that meme on Jow Forums.

So just like last century?

Attached: ZWBS9CV.jpg (1313x2048, 869K)

MJ hated niggers so much he turned himself white.

Kill yourself newfag
desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/12358834/#12359415

>Doesn't know niggers invented 90% of modern music

Stupid

pic not related? you meant kanye

>All of his money comes from kikes
>Talented
Yea no

Racists would have never given it to him, though.

>one post in 2014
>one example from 5 years ago
There are variations on that meme that Jow Forums uses, but you're likely a reddit user. Get out.

Donald glover is genuinely a massive faggot. He used to be chill, now hes a tryhard pro black faggot

Attached: suburb.png (800x1066, 402K)

You think he's even 1/500th of what Mike was? You're insane. Hell, this guy isn't even worth Prince's toilet paper.

Attached: michael-jackson-performs-at-the-super-bowl-xxvii-halftime-show-at-the-rose-bowl-on-january-31-1993-i (1200x800, 228K)

No one uses that meme on reddit either

source: leddit user

Doesn't he just talk with beats in the background? Normies find the most boring shit entertaining. Single mother music is the most npc shit there is.

I would agree that he's impressively talented all around, but in any one aspect he's nowhere near the best.

It was just one post of many. The fact that it can be found so easily proves how much of a stupid faggot you are and should hang yourself

You obviously haven't heard redbone

or because the internet for that matter

>hear redbone years ago
>think it sounds good and i like it
>everybody likes it now
>don't want to listen to it anymore
thanks for ruining my fun, everyone.

t. Nu-gambino fan

His best albums are the ones no one has heard of.

Culdesac for one.

>I am retarded and out of touch, look at me