Would you impregnate a schizophrenic?

Would you impregnate a schizophrenic?

Attached: 20190306_205917.jpg (640x1138, 56K)

Sex? Yes.
Impregnate? Fuck NO.

Why not? Are they that repulsive to you?

diff user aand no its not about that their brain obv isnt wired right why would i pass on that genetic disfigurement to my own child

Impregnate? Fuck yes
Romantic relationship? Miss me with those feels schizo

The rule "you don't stick your dick in crazy" is a rule for a reason.
I don't want some hysterical woman knocking on my door at 3am on a Tuesday screaming "REEE THIS IS YOUR BABY!!!".

I mean as long as I don't have to pay any alimony or take care of the lil schizo.

I see, that's what I guessed. Still a bit disappointing.
Would you not feel any obligation to take care for her and your children?

No, shit passes on to the children. With drugs being so popular in today's society it's Russian roulette with how early it onsets.

Yes, but I'd kill the fetus a few months later.

Abortions are a thing buddy

Thanks for not being a moralfag

no, don't want mentally odd kids. would pump and dump

Funny how it's an overwhelming "no", when I'm not implying that the schizo is me. Really opened my eyes. Thank you.

Attached: Lightning.png (600x600, 206K)

>say yes
>hurr durr why do you not want to make me preggo
okay you really are a schizo aren't cha

if you are a schizophrenic why would you want your child to go through that hell as well. Just adopt and find someone that would be willing to take care of you

to be fair people are likely thinking of a person with untreated or unmanaged schizophrenia, in which case impregnating them would not only be unethical to the child but also the schizophrenic person.

i'd impregnate you op

Yeah sure, why not? With the future being the future, I could just go to China, and replace and remove as much of the schizophrenia causing genes as possible.

Yes where can I OP?

not that I think anyone on Jow Forums gives a shit about ethics

you're thinking of Jow Forums

It's not you, it's the fact that I don't want kids.

No, I'm already one myself and that's enough

hell yeah, now I have an /x/ buddy!
if they're puerto rican/cuban/dominican only though

I'm Eastern European.

Attached: 20190301_195335.jpg (436x440, 93K)

already have. would not do again

>I see, that's what I guessed. Still a bit disappointing.
yea, btw i had already guessed was your situation i just didnt want to assume just in case i was wrong, hopefully you find some chad up to the challenge to taking care of a crazy chick and intentionally getting her preg

This is a top pussy. I'd love forever and maybe go on a murderous rampage with full of degenerate sex

just pls be in SW England

I did without realizing.

>just pls be in SW England
Haha. I remember you. I've already told you, I'm Eastern European.

I knew a devushka from here also from EE but was in us. Are you that girl?

No, not me. I'm still in EE.

Yes, but only after getting her to see a therapist or something

I wish I could give you the love you want and fix you but I'm just some low esteem degenerate and am not fit for it, so impregnation is a bad idea

sure i would, im also schizophrenic so we couldhave nice small schizophrenic children

My uncle was schizophrenic, and I have lead poisoning, would be a bad idea.

maybe if we can be edgy n cool together n throw bricks at shops and burn down home depos and have only 2 outlets those being art or hard drugs. then id impregnate you and kill myself or something idk depends if ur cool.

>tfw you will never seed a fembot's womb, schizo or otherwise

I would once schizo research reaches more conclussive results on dealing with schizo. It'd depend on woman tho, not gonna have sex with some bitch that i don't like.

Crazy sex is best sex

haha. Well do you like me? You should know me rather well by now.

do u make any cool schizo art?/ can u share some of it? ill share some of mine if u want im not schizo i just have learning disabilities

Sorry, I used to paint landscapes, but I haven't in a very long time. The closest I have is some photography.

Attached: 20190301_120211.jpg (2560x1440, 1.88M)

Where are you in Eastern Europe OP?

you wanna watch evangelion, schizo user?

I live in Lithuania, user.

i would only impregnate a schizo if the girl i knocked up was okay with me having children with 3 other women as a genetics experiment.

Can you describe your type of skyzo? I'm actually looking for one right now. But I have some critereas.

>funny how it's an overwhelming "no", when I'm not implying that the schizo is me.
Nigga I would say no to any schitzo that's why i posted Only a fucked up narcissistic individual would assume everything in a simple question about fucking a schitz would be about them alone. I don;t give a fuck you posted a vagina and pretend it's yours. That shit passes on to the kids and they have to suffer too. I will not be an accomplice in that.

Yeah, I'll pass. I used to be a huge weeb, but nowadays, it just messes with my brain.
I'm not sure. Hearing voices, believing all sorts of things that I called crazy for, paranoia. Stuff like that. What are you looking for?
The thing is, I used to get completely different answers when I avatarfagged.

i drew this today quickly i know i fucked up the foot FUCK

Attached: image0.jpg (226x301, 8K)

also drew this angry chihuahua

FUCK forgot the image.oroegon methhead gf

Attached: dog.jpg (278x370, 10K)

Welcome to 4shit's Jow Forums the majority posting are pussy hungry room temp IQ incels. I'm just answering the question you asked with a simple understanding of how biology works. We live in a world of psychoactive drugs and weak genetics. It's only a matter of time until some fucked up individual is posting on some shit site with fake gentiles for self validation between break downs.

Attached: 1551332457964.jpg (235x226, 37K)

isn't it against the law for them to procreate, like autisms

let's make a comic together femanon
I'll write the story and script and you'll draw it

>ideas guy
top rofl, fuck off you fucking fag

autists

oreg

Attached: file.png (576x432, 261K)

no im a guy with learning disabilities if u scroll up you see she said she used to do landscapes but now only does photography

Looks terrific? Now I'm glad thatI don't get many visual hallucinations.
Cute. haha.
I don't think I'd get arrested.

I'm not knowingly rolling that dice with my offspring.

Someone who can hear the voices, would be even better if you can see stuff too, but that you still have normal life with job etc. I know what the voices are. Are you comfortable telling me what they tell you usually?

how about you stop taking the time to take pics of your axe wound and listen to the voice and remove yourself from the gene pool.

I would if I liked her and wanted to raise a child with her. I don't give a shit about genetics.

Shut up Satan you loser.

Attached: 1551341172259.jpg (513x488, 17K)

is she sucking her own blood

If her pussy looked as good as that one, I don't think I could resist blowing my load inside it repeatedly.

Reminds me of happy tree friends

I'll knock you up, user. I don't care if you see shit or not. ;)

robros robros theres a solution here youre not seeing ....ill just leave this pic here

Attached: ultitmateum.jpg (500x300, 22K)

this is my girl. lmfao

Attached: my girl.jpg (300x400, 26K)

Nah she's drinking faygo red pop out the straw user. Oh course she is drinking her own blood!

damn blast from my past, good times

Idk maybe she was drugging herself but why is her arm like that anyawy

i redrew this one i hate it

Attached: image0 (1).jpg (300x400, 23K)

They don't really say anything interesting. Usually just berating me for mistakes I'm already perfectly aware of or just fueling my paranoia about random stuff. Sometimes I'll hear people talking in the next room or a dog barking.
Well it does, but are you ready to take care of her?
user, tell me about your issues in more detail.

this bih in a dresss....

Attached: dress bitch.jpg (300x400, 16K)

underwater pussy!!!!!!!!!

I'd impreg that cunt that's all I know m8. Even more so if it were hairier.

Hmmm, not really think like would be the best word, you seem interesting but it's only a rather subjective view mainly influenced by the people in this board (maybe subjective is not the best word to describe it)

this is my self portrait im retarded n i should die i like goff girls.

Attached: my self portrait.jpg (280x374, 18K)

I'm probably not ready, but nevertheless I'd do my best.

but this is what i look like when i wake up at 4am for alcohol.... i hate my dad....

Attached: this is me.png (498x374, 180K)

this is retard girl.

Attached: retard girl.jpg (304x406, 17K)

Sounds good but only problem is that your from Jow Forums.. I can't trust you. Good luck with the voices and all.

you asked about "a schizophrenic" you never said it was a specific one

Well thx for nightmare fuel, i'll sure be rembering this shit in calculus

Do you have an art instagram or some shit?
I'd like to look at your work again, I actually like it a lot

no but i have a ..... discord.... O_o its not fot sharing art tho just for talking.

Sex? Yeah, sure whatever
Impregnate? Would actually do it
>Care for both? Why not? I have my very own "quirks" anyways, hah
This reminds me of the eyeball lad
>also an eastern european

I also like it user you should make a insta for it

You comfortable sending me that amigo?

>This reminds me of the eyeball lad
That's because it is the "eyeball lass"

Attached: The Forbidden One.png (600x600, 190K)

maybe if u send me urs first?

Well well well, would you look at that, dear friend of mine, friend across the ocean. Yeah sorry for not posting or talking to you I guess. How is it going? Any new castle or thing out in the woods?

Attached: 1550626864643.webm (1280x720, 1.29M)

Stranger in a Strange Land#5867

It's been terrible, of course. Just as I had predicted. When was the last time we spoke? Were you somehow identifiable?

skittles#6906

The very first time we met, I believe, perhaps there was another thread. You were rating other user's avatar, yeah it was that. Rings a bell?

im the drawings guy.

10000 percent yes

Where do you live? honestly would unironically do it if you are serious.

Attached: 5CDA6C2A-2252-452B-95C3-BBD364CDEF9C.jpg (640x480, 72K)