User who made the cold approach thread the other day. I am back with results...

user who made the cold approach thread the other day. I am back with results. First off it was very nerve wracking for me since whenever I walked up to a girl, I had no idea on what to say. For instance i will tell you of my first attempt.
>Tall white girl
>Went to college across street
>Asked her what she was doing in college
>Told me about going to Germany in summer
>I Was unable to keep to a subject/move onto getting a number and she broke off the conversation
>Was very nice and did not mind me approaching
Second girl
>big titty goth girl
>worked at the video store
>got her talking about movies
>offered to get see one with her
>she declined and said she had a bf
>I quickly change subject and leave
Another one
>walk up to yogurt place
>she asks me what I want
>tell her the whole store
>starts laughing
>think im in
>mentions she is in high school
>realize teen pussy isnt worth jail time and jump ship
I had a few other attempts and they went along the line of
>I walk up to talk
>stumble over my words or fail to be funny
>drop the convo and leave
Or
>approach with no idea what to say
>get nothing done
>leave
But the last one went ok
>at stop light after last fail
>notice Japanese exchange student
>bullshit her and tell her Iearning and want help
>she agrees and gives me number
What I learned is:
>Being a stuttering mess/pussy will make things worse for you
>fake confidence and try to get her to laugh
>try to get her number even if nothing is working.
>speak up and dont talk too fast
>girls like the attention even if youre shitty at it
Gonna try the library tomorrow

Attached: 0B0A7983-6076-4102-ADA9-F7B3E0EF612B.jpg (500x448, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Library seems like a shitty place to approach girls. People there don't want to be bothered by horny dogs, so to speak.
It's cool that you made the experiment and come to tell the results. But wouldn't it be more optimal to know girls through people you already know instead of complete strangers? It's what I see normalfags doing.

>mentions she is in high school
>realize teen pussy isnt worth jail time and jump ship
You messed up big time. If you were really that worried, you should have just become friends and started dating when she hit 18.

From what I have read either way works. If they tell you to fuck off then you fuck off and talk to a friendlier qt. I never had issue with unfriendly girls.

>But wouldn't it be more optimal to know girls through people you already know instead of complete strangers?
This is the safe style, but cold approach is possible and does work.

Too much investment. I could spend that time hitting on other girls/curbing my autism.

And I can just do both. I dont know about you guys but I want to have my first kiss before 22. (Im 21).

>wake up
>go to gym before work
>finish workout, dripping with sweat, big sweat stains under my man boobs, accentuating them
>whole back is solid wet spot

not talking to girls there, just nope

>go to work at 9am
>know all the girls at where I get breakfast

2 of the pretty ones are single moms, the other pretty one is the daughter of the owner of the place and is dating one of the guys in the kitchen. She used to be my neighbor too. Nothing there for me

>stay at work until 7-8 pm
>mostly just go home after work
>sometimes hang out with friends
>they don't have money so we sit at their place and play vidya

where do you even go to meet girls? are you unemployed OP?

I recently lost my job and was job hunting/picking up today.

good job. I need to try this and your post gives me confidence since I never actually asked a girl out. How do you deal with rejection?
do you approach when they are alone exclusively? most stacey's I see are with a friend 24/7
do you try to compliment or just try to make small talk into getting a phone number?

Attached: 1541369447401.jpg (600x445, 53K)

I have tried to approach groups and they respect the balls it takes to do so. Id say go for it. What works for me is not caring wether or not they say yes or no and having fun with the situation. Just move on to someone who will say yes

That isnt an option for some, although at that point a gf shouldn't be a priority.

If women are attracted to you, they will seek you out. The fact that they don't says they have no interest in you.

>>girls like the attention
not if you're ugly OP
not if you're ugly

Attached: nigga.jpg (480x360, 16K)

>seek you out
as in talking to you and asking you out?

>ywn have a young single girl come to your front door to recruit you as her husband like a JW

By ugly do you mean
>bad posture
>low confidence
>beta body language
>bad hygiene
>fat
>dresses like shit
Then you are absolutely right

I ruined a incels life last week, just for shits and giggles

> Be me
> In a class with autistic incel and Stacy
>Constantly annoying everyone
> Asks Stacy perverted questions
> She looks disgusted and he turns and giggles with his friend
> Turns to me and asks autistic shit like "How's your dick hanging"
> One day get fed up
> He is playing on his phone
> No one is looking at him
> I get an insidious idea
> "user why are you taking pictures up stacys skirt?"
> The entire classroom is silent
> His face is beet red
> Everyone is glaring
> He tries to get in my face, but I start punching him to the floor.
> Both of us get sent to the principles office
> I get nothing
> He has rumors spread around about him
> Tried to commit suicide once when he found out he would be under a criminal investigation
Lol fuck incels

Why did you post this in my good Christian thread?

by ugly I mean teeth and sulfuric acid come out of my ribcage when I sneeze

Because youre a waste of human air :)

I ruined a chads life last week, just for shits and giggles
>shoot up the school
>everyone is died
>pleay ROBLOX
>commit rope tnt
>happy life

Try the weekend????

Are there different types of air? Human air sounds pretty top shelf anyways.

>human air

It's not okay to make captive service workers deal with that shit.

Noted. Ill bother workers less and deal with shoppers.

Holy shit. You didn't take that as a personal attack and double down. You will make it eventually.

how do you open?

>>Being a stuttering mess/pussy will make things worse for you
Crazy! Any other insightful tips?

Attached: 1549665312816.png (1440x2167, 1.53M)

how do you end the conversation after a rejection so it doesn't seem too awkward for you?

Thats the part Im struggling with. Try to use their body Language(bored,tired,looking for fun) as a source of info. If you can relay that to a joke youre a master.
Try to be outcome independent and not care if they reject you.

I just wish them well and walk off. Thing is they know and respect when guys approach them because it shows youre not a pussy. Move on they wont care.

Im learning to stop doing that its beta behavior to get defensive. Chad wouldnt give a fuck why should I?

This hasnt been asked and it should
Are you a kv user

do you do it right away or do you feel like you have to build up a little to the goodbye?

I guess this is autistic but I feel like every goodbye is the end of a mini-story, so for me if it happens too quickly or if it's too jarring considering the rest of the convo it'll make me feel like shit

I don't care about rejection but I would probably get stressed over this, as stupid as it is

Yeah dont sweat it. Walk away youre fine.

so pretty much just "kthxbai?"

>human air

Original autism

Attached: 1551955735555.jpg (725x495, 173K)

Well make it organic but just know when you spend too much time trying to talk yourself away that it wastes other opportunities.

I am not. I am, however on a year long dry spell

What's the point if I know for sure that no girl is able to handle my personality?

Imagine Big Lenny on cocaine and adderall. That is me 24/7. Every time I open my mouth I can see all the normies think "oh god, not this shit again". Where do I find a girl who is hyper 24/7 and can tolerate my non-stop shittalking?

Attached: lenny.jpg (480x480, 28K)

Iddk user sounds like youre alpha as fuck.

People my age hate being around me whereas people 10 years younger or older than me enjoy when I keep them company. Fuck I hate myself.

thought it was ciara in the pic

Hope it works out for you and you snag a qt3.14 to bang. Consider getting a vasectomy, though, if you're gonna sleep around. You may be safe, but they'll try to pin a pregnancy on you if you're not careful.

He is better than Ciara at least

>tfw the only time i got a girl's number she never answered any of my calls or texts

Attached: 1550989992883.jpg (471x381, 24K)

a Chad was created

>Who do you think I am, girl? If you can pick out the words from the vocabulary that your mother told you, who do you think I am? And this is only a couple of hours--can you imagine what it would be like in a couple of days with me? I live a hundred years a day.

I will def get a vasectomy. Thanks for believing in me user.

New rapidly growing Jow Forums server, join if you can't fit in anywhere else:
discord
.gg/spgbeZR

o

Attached: ∩ 15.png (4584x3856, 88K)

discord
.gg/spgbeZR

dr

Attached: ∩ 18.png (4584x3856, 88K)

STOP IT FUCKING RETARD

>met this old middle school classmate at the bus stop last year
>talked to her for a while
>told me about how she's learning computers or something like that now and working on learning how to do stuff like 2D graphics for video games
>we just talk about what we've done in the past year or so
>before her bus arrives i just ask if she still uses any social platform
>said she uses facebook sometimes to keep in touch with her classmates from now in case of anything
>left her at that since right after that he bus arrive and she had to go
>added her on facebook later that week
>she accept but i haven't done anything about it because i was too much of a pussy and also because i don't actually use facebook at all, i have an account but i never ever log in to do anything with it
RIP. I feel like I should've asked for her phone number maybe but I kept imagining it would be pretty weird and awkward to do that.

Attached: 1549319308200.jpg (1414x2000, 1.39M)

discord
.gg/spgbeZR

er

>But wouldn't it be more optimal to know girls through people you already know instead of complete strangers?
i dont know anybody

"cold approaching" women like this is a pua scam. don't do this to yourself. you're only supposed to approach women when they give you signals. a smile or locking eyes with you. in cases where they are really into you they will approach you and you won't have to do anything.

this isn't going to end well for you op. don't torture yourself like this.

why not just go hit at girls in a club you creepy mong