What do you faggots smoke

Seems like in a shithole like this most would smoke. Whats your poison?

Attached: uzLrg2P.png (509x411, 18K)

Newport mentol shorts.

Datura and meff

Attached: 14A91AB3-D032-474F-9371-8428CB64CDB9.jpg (550x471, 51K)

Just picked up a pack of newports this morning, already better than Marlboros, new smoker here, loving the feeling and i can't wait to get lung cancer and fucking die

Attached: 1551839184705.jpg (400x400, 110K)

For me? It's unfiltered Lucky Strikes. They're toasted!

Only one smoke shop I know sells them and they're hiked up to $9 a pack, but I think it's work it

Attached: 1551924309864.jpg (2448x3264, 512K)

salvia + dmt with a bit of tobacco and girlscout cookies on top of the bowl.
ive been smoking a bowl of this every morning for almost a month now and it's had a very strange impact on my life. it's very easy to accept whatever i have planned for the day, no matter how much i don't want to do it, but on the flip side the days feel so much longer than they did before. definitely worth i try i think.

i smoked from ages of 12-23 and you goys and girls need to give it up too your not gonna look like a chad when your dying of lung cancer or havea hole in your neck or with yellow ass teeth.quit smoking. go vegan. take hrt. exercise. join ed twitter. be the qt goth.

Attached: 9fgbjwqi4e321.png (180x144, 18K)

>datura
So I take it you enjoy watching your sanity being melting into a bowl which is then used to cook muffins that are eaten by the demons that are haunting you?

American spirits light green menthol

Winfield reds originally.

I really want to try those.

Attached: memories-of-emanon-1098391-1.jpg (651x469, 81K)

Du maurier reds.

I don't smoke anymore, but it used to be JPS/Winfield blue.

I'm just glad I don't smoke anymore, fuck that habit.

>unfiltered
now that's a man's cigarette.

>smoking DMT
lmao what a waste, you're supposed to vaporize it

Besides weed lmao I smoke Marlboro Blues
Like Reds but with a tiny bit of menthol so they are smooth.
Besides those, Lucky Strikes

I quit smoking cigs a few years back but every now and again I like to have one of these.

Such a mood.

Attached: djarumblack.jpg (250x226, 24K)

Peach blunt

Attached: Snapchat-469034703.jpg (720x1280, 215K)

Used to be Buoy Natural pipe tobacco filterless rollies. Best goddamn cigarettes I ever had in my life.

Quit smoking so I don't give mom cancer and she smoked if I did, so now I vape like a faggot cuz I still like nicotine.

i'd rather die of lung cancer than be a faggot wtf

KOOL's