I lost my earbuds and I have been upset about it all day...

I lost my earbuds and I have been upset about it all day. Usually apple products are crud but these earbuds with the molded ear design that projects soud deeply down into the ear was excellent. Then they had to fuck it up by getting rid of the 3.5mm headphone jack. Switching to an iphone charger port was pure retardation. I wish I had them right now

Attached: EAF1393A-8FD2-445D-8C03-19C9DBE4B76E.jpg (450x450, 9K)

get bluetooth headphones that you wear on your neck all day to not lose them

Bluetooth is stupid. I like having the 3.5mm jack because it is almost like a universal audio standard. Even music playing machines from the 80s use the 3.5mm

Why do people buy apple products? Oh yeah, the average human is a sheep.

Almost all their products are garbage but those earbuds are perfect for girlfriend asmr

Seriously. Apple stuff was cutting edge and legit better than the competition like, 10+ years ago at this point. Anything past the iPhone 3GS was a complete scam.
I had a Macbook pro from 2008-2011 and it was great. By then, way better Windows shit came around and I never looked back.

>buying an iPhone because of the earbuds

Attached: anythingbutapple.jpg (700x420, 23K)

Only a faggot, beta and NPC buys shitdroid.

I'm really liking my Ety-Kids. Work better than my expensive noise cancelling cans, sound okay, volume limited so a single mistake won't deafen me, cheap enough that it's not a big deal if they're lost or broken. I added the sacrificial mouse turd filters so they won't eventually get filled with wax.

I agree, but change that to any touchscreen phone in general. This is my current phone, it's all I need.

Attached: 1200px-Nokia_3310_blue.jpg (1200x2841, 417K)

I remember playing a spaceship themed game on that phone, forgot what the name is called (as in the game title)

Your iPhone should have come with an adapter for the 3.5mm headphones. Mine did.

Space Squids

>Only a faggot, beta and NPC buys shitdroid.
t.iToddler

Attached: 1498965311336.jpg (1022x762, 180K)

My nigga, you know whats up. After using the wired Audio Technica M50x for 6 years I upgraded to the bluetooth model as soon as they released and they're beautiful. Can listen to a device in a room over, don't have to pause to take a piss or worry about tangled or uncomfortable cables, and they charge up fast as hell. Highly recommend

Space Squids or Space Impact yeah that's the name, don't think I've ever finished the game at all.

Wrong, Windows Phone since 2010 motherfuckers.

If you're in Canada I'll give you a pair on the house.

I wish I was. I am in america. but maybe you could mail them

Isn't it annoying having to charge it all the time? Or battery running out while youre out

The charge lasts 8hrs of constant listening. I only have to recharge about once a week and it only takes like 30 min. It is a drawback but could be worse, and a fair trade for the benefits imo. Total freedom of movement

FUCK HOW AM I GOING TO LISTEN TO MY GIRLFRIEND ASMR WITHOUT EARBUDS

Attached: E95AB5C3-C53D-46A3-907B-6EB8D494C507.png (300x168, 6K)

you can still get the ones with the 3.5mm on Amazon and stuff, that's what I do; I lose mine often