"Yo user. You and me. Captain Marvel. Tomorrow night. You buy dinner and I'll get the tickets 'kay?"

>"Yo user. You and me. Captain Marvel. Tomorrow night. You buy dinner and I'll get the tickets 'kay?"

Would ya???

Attached: l5JgfAM.jpg (650x648, 341K)

You're not even Asian or Hispanic, so no. Also, I would like to keep my anal virginity. Thanks.

Attached: 4wkhn8rb72bz.jpg (1280x720, 55K)

Hell no. She's ugly as fuck and dinner costs way more than tickets.

>I buy dinner
>tats
>crazy eyes
>femme fatale haircut
>social propaganda movie

Really sad that most robots would say yes to this.

>Would ya???
Hell yea i would, pretty qt and looks pretty lewd too, is into daddy stuff for sure

Attached: 1551821499656.png (281x215, 44K)

See this guy gets it. You know she's into choking and stuff too.

That sounds awesome.
Not sure what the downside is.
I mean, you guys have enough money for a dinner for two, right?
Right.

Fuckin' B E T.

As much as I hate those bangs going to the movies is my lifeblood, and I love free shit. I don't even have much interest in Captain Marvel but fuck it.

How about we see something else?

>recommend whatever romcom is airing

if she'd suggested something that wasn't capeshit then I'd be more likely to consider that

I would. Why the fuck not

Figure I'll probably wake up tomorrow in a bathtub in a seedy motel somewhere missing a kidney, but what the hell, this would be the first time someone actually as thin as myself has shown an interest in me, so sure, worth it.

I did 2 years ago and now I'm expected to get her an engagement ring.

It's all a lie Bros, there's no such thing as casually dating. I'm gonna be stuck married to a wannabe punk girl

>bawwww a girl wants to touch my boner

Should you be dating a guy instead, perhaps?

Sounds fun! Eight o' clock sound okay to you? :)

I'd rather shoot myself in the face than spend 2-3 hours of my life watching vomitous superhero movies.

Seeing a shit movie with an ugly roastie, yeah that's gonna be a no from me dawg

Absolutely based anti-wh*te women bro

you couldn't pay me to watch capeshit

Hell no,Captain Marvel fucking sucks.

id drink from her

yeah, why not? worst comes to worst I get to ogle her nips some more

it's a date, you sperg, not a wedding