Results from last night

Pic related, this hook bitch doesn't seem to even speak Engrish

Dubs decide if/what I say next

Attached: IMG_20190308_034151.jpg (1078x1059, 229K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hastebin.com/uqutoxugoj.coffeescript
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>hook
GOOK

fuck google

Attached: C8cEfhdWsAAWENl.jpg large.jpg (600x435, 120K)

>chinese
>femdom
only jap women can femdom

Deploy a Chunk EMP

typo, meant to say Chink

am i supposed to say that to her?

The tiawanese square copy pasta

It's a thing that gets the feds to knock on your door and confiskate your phone if you live in china

Okay done fuck the filter
Fuck niggers
Fuck spics
Fuck jannies

Attached: IMG_20190308_040245.jpg (1080x2280, 509K)

Based retardbro, you need to mention the 1989 massacre

>hehe i called her a chink

Kys lmao

ask her if she likes BBC and send her pics of BBCs

>Kys lmao
t.chink

Google a copypasta that causes china to ban the site with said copypasta

Cmon retard just handed you the answer sheet to the test, dont fuck it up

Attached: meanwhile-armchair-internet-seuths-turned-up-little-of-usea-reddit-3204570.png (500x436, 95K)

Retard, he didnt mean send her that, he meant do it yourself. This is the chink emp: hastebin.com/uqutoxugoj.coffeescript

motherfuckers she doesn't live in china otherwise how the fuck would i have matched with her?
anyways fucking mongs i texted her the "chinese emp" copypasta now

That's Chinese at the top of the screen. I'm not stupid enough to not be able to tell the chinks apart.

>That's Chinese at the top of the screen
because she is CHINESE but immigrated or is second generation sperg have u ever even used this app

Attached: 1492227652503.png (359x336, 185K)

Oh I see now.

She's a prostitute.

The Free Leap Forward The Great Leap Forward The The Great Leap Forward Human Rights Democratization Freedom Freedom Independent Independence Multi-party system Taiwan Taiwan Taiwan Formosa Republic of China Republic of China Tibet Tubot Tanggut Tibet Dalai Lama Dalai Lama Falun Dafa Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region Nobel Peace Award Nobel Peace Prize Liu Xiaobo Liu Xiaobo Democratic Speech Thought Anti-Communist Counter-Revolutionary Protest Movement Riot Riot Harassment Disruption Anti-riot Rehabilitative Demonstration Demonstration Travel Baggage Hongzhi Falun Dafa Dafa Disciples Forced Disruption Forced Abortion National Purification Human Experiments Elimination Hu Yaobang Zhao Ziyang Wei Jingsheng Wang Dan Regent Zheng Yumin Peaceful Evolution Rapids China Beijing Spring Epoch Times Comments Communist dictatorship to suppress predatory aggression unified monitoring repression persecution torture killings undermine the abduction of organ harvesting trade in human beings swim into smuggling drugs prostitution gambling lottery draw spring Tiananmen Tiananmen Falun Gong Li Hongzhi Winnie the Pooh Liu Xiaobo dynamic network Freegate

fuggin dubs send it now

People in chinas got tinder retard. Used it while I was in beijing.

i already sent it fuck3rs
it's not tinder idiot, and her location is not china but near me

Attached: Dorimytrader-cute-bow-rabbit-plush-toy-giant-cartoon-white-rabbit-doll-bunny-pillow-wedding-doll-gir (220x220, 15K)