Why do you virgins bully each other? Why do you make virgin chad memes and spew hate? even though you are also a loser...

why do you virgins bully each other? Why do you make virgin chad memes and spew hate? even though you are also a loser? Does it make you feel like a big man or something?

Attached: 1550831747355.jpg (770x760, 70K)

i think we do it to make ourselves numb. we've been calling each other virgins for so long that it doesn't even register as an insult anymore

Because it is fun and hilarious. Get out of here yo fucking pussy bitch, I would fuck you up.

so you do think you are a big man. I'm just a chad but if anyone here called you a virgin in real life you would tear up like the pussy bitch you are.

Ive never really got how being a virgin was an insult, it literally just means i haven't stuck my peepee in a peepee receptacle.

I would tear your ass up and fuck you till you love me bitch, you ever in my parts I'll slam your goddamn head into the concrete until the only word you can say is my name.

chill out, bro. A chad lets his actions speak, bitch LOL

Yeah, lets get on some mats and I'll fuck your knees and arms up. After that i'll curbstomp you bitch.

pff...thats what the last guy said. You are nothing but XP to me, NPC. I think i'd rather take pity on you and end it with a slice rather than strip you of your dignity before your friends.

Attached: 1551497511625.jpg (1080x1350, 120K)

Keep talking, and I wrench your arm until it snaps.

Attached: download.jpg (286x176, 11K)

It's mostly closet gay chads that make it seem that way.

Do you really think people come here to take the piss just for entertainment?

It makes them feel better about themselves...

Nothing brings me joy anymore but hate.

Attached: C1E3FC25-B8EB-4F90-868C-EB040DE9D233.jpg (800x1000, 136K)

true depression begins to set in when you realize losing your virginity/sex is nothing special; i truly cringe at bots hoping to escape their shell-of-self by putting their pee pee in a pee pee receptacle

((((((((YIKES))))))))
Originalgami

Attached: 1549599741887.jpg (960x638, 164K)

The idea that aggression is "undesirable" is just wrong.
People love to be aggressive and as long as no one dies then it's all good.
Stop being a little bitch and punch back. Then soon you will feel the bloodlust.

OP was that bitch who couldn't mosh.

Find meaning and the inner chad of you

Attached: Chad Centrists Discord.jpg (1080x1331, 181K)

Sometimes I do it since I'm jealous. Other times, I'm hoping maybe some mean words will push them out of this toxic board and they might actually transcend into normalcy. I'll be here forever, though

They hate each other even as they hate themselves.

When you come to find that all aggression and hostility is rooted in fear, you will realize what it's like to be a proper cuck.

Aggression is coping with fear
Faggot

Not really, but I can see how a Christcuck would think that.

Being 'manly' is to display aggression and coarseness in an attempt to alay the fear of oneself not being 'manly' enough. Penultimate weakness and fragility. Don't let your dick trick you into thinking that Stacy's fixation on pretty man-children is anything desirable

>>thinks this is religicuck rhetoric

you'll grow up soon enough i promise

Larping chad. This was over when you posted an anime picture
You're also a faggot, bjj pussy. Just admit you like rolling around half naked with other men

LarpChad is right, being overly aggressive without reason is basically little man syndrome, and women will not be attracted. True Chad keeps the peace, remains calm and friendly, and avoids fighting until it's his only option

The only women that dig this behavior have personality/mood disorders, drinking problems, and/or daddy issues. Basically us but with tits and a wound that never heals. So do yourself a fucking solid and keep it cool and collected unless you have to keep your ass safe

oreganolalonitoni

Attached: thisisyou.jpg (908x640, 136K)