I've seen so much pro-vaccine news and posts in the last few months that it's starting to make me feel like there is an...

I've seen so much pro-vaccine news and posts in the last few months that it's starting to make me feel like there is an ulterior motive behind vaccines. Everyday on the front page of reddit (i'm a fag) there's either a post making fun of anti-vaxxers or yet another scientific article about how vaccines don't cause autism. This shit is so prevalent that it feels like propaganda.

Do you think vaccines are being administered for a hidden reason, maybe to conform us somehow?

Attached: _105857963_gettyimages-926989260.jpg (660x371, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/433062-more-than-800-students-ordered-to-stay-away-from-school-amid-measles
nytimes.com/2019/03/07/nyregion/measles-outbreak-vaccine-nyc.html
youtube.com/watch?v=zLFsrkAQRKI
cdc.gov/measles/cases-outbreaks.html
cdc.gov/nchs/data/hus/2017/066.pdf
discord
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thiomersal_and_vaccines
cnn.com/2018/09/26/health/flu-deaths-2017--2018-cdc-bn/index.html?no-st=1552052296
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Please dont fall for it. I had a vaccine, and within the year, I started to get irresistable homosexual urges. I havent after on anything because I wont succumb to hedonistic pleasures, but I hate myself more and more everyday, and I blame my parents for making me get a vaccine.

No. You're only hearing about it so much because antivaxxer propaganda has started to effect normies in a significant way, so now they're scared and are trying to counter that proganda with some of their own.

havent after on anything*

Most vaccines are good for you OP. There is a reason we almost destroyed measles and polio in first world countries. Now when i t come to flu vaccines it coems down to the CDC to pic the right A or B strain that is unique to that year, sometimes they fuck up, but having your immune system ready to kick shit helps make the flu slightly better.

Google measles outbreak and you'll see why you're seeing so much pro-vaccine news.
This is what these fuckers have done.

Attached: measles.png (684x957, 148K)

No it's just a reddit kick, like the pro-Terry Crews circlejerk or the anti-Fallout 76 jerk. Anti-vaxxers are easy to make fun of because of how stupid they are.
It popped up now because there's a measles outbreak on the west coast that got started by an unvaccinated kid back from vacation.

there's been one death due to measles in the past 15 years, and the cause of death ended up being pneumonia in the end anyway.

>Everyday on the front page of reddit
oh no... no no no no

Maybe people don't want more unnecessary deaths after the recent measles outbreak?
It's functionally no different than the somewhat recent ebola/zika panics, except there's an easy target to lash out against: anti-vaxxers that don't get the basic measles vaccine.

I'm all for sending anti-vaxxers to a leper island

Google anthrax vaccine

Pneumonia is a bacterial infection micro IQ user. Measles killed so few because since the early 70's we have been vaccinating people for it you mega retard.

Attached: 1551332340307.jpg (640x853, 92K)

that's the fucking point, you dribbling retard. even if one or two people decide not to get vaccinated, the disease has been all but eradicated in the first world. the chances of you ever even coming in contact with it are so astronomically low because of herd immunity it's a total non-issue.

apparently not up to New York or Washington.

how many cases? if a single person gets it they'll call it an "outbreak." in a country of 350 million, you're probably more likely to win the lottery.

Uh yeah, the ulterior motive is to prevent the spread of horrifying, crippling, fatal diseases. Except to you, go and get polio, you mong.

thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/433062-more-than-800-students-ordered-to-stay-away-from-school-amid-measles

nytimes.com/2019/03/07/nyregion/measles-outbreak-vaccine-nyc.html

Vaccines Aren't What You Think They Are

youtube.com/watch?v=zLFsrkAQRKI

Exactly. Because the antivax propos turned out to not be so ridiculous afterall.

>There is a reason we almost destroyed measles and polio in first world countries

Sanitation.

The anti-vaxx movement is just the pinnacle example of misinformation in the modern age, so that's why it gets so much attention. Thousands of people die for literally no reason just because they can't differentiate between what's real and what's fake online. It's so horrifying and concerning that it's a perfect media headline time after time.

Attached: 1462740644697.png (692x577, 537K)

Sanitation in hospitals is laughable nigga. Unless you are in ICU, CCU, Surgery sanitation ain't shit. No your vaccines helped you retardo.

>Do you think vaccines are being administered for a hidden reason, maybe to conform us somehow?

No, that's just your schizophrenia talking

What the fuck is this thumbnail?

Attached: vk7p826lum721.jpg (800x800, 117K)

CDC recognizes no measles outbreak in the us retard, also vaccination rates have remained mostly static within the last 20 years

because the government knows whats best for you, dont question it unless youre a stone age christain that burns witches at the stake

>CDC recognizes no measles outbreak in the us retard
It's still all over the news. OP wanted a reason why anti vaxxers are getting so much traction lately, and I gave him one. Keep up with the conversation.

>CDC recognizes no measles outbreak in the us retard
What did he mean by this?
Taken from cdc.gov lmao

cdc.gov/measles/cases-outbreaks.html

Attached: Screenshot (64).png (1440x900, 228K)

ALSO
>vaccination rates have remained mostly static within the last 20 years
What the fuck did he mean by this?
They vary wildly depending on what you're talking about.

cdc.gov/nchs/data/hus/2017/066.pdf

Attached: Screenshot (65).png (1440x900, 273K)

>Do you think vaccines are being administered for a hidden reason, maybe to conform us somehow?
It's possible, but I'm guessing hard to prove. I figure that the govt. has so many other ways to chemically alter my brain that there is nothing I can do about it. I have been taking vaccines and flu shots all throughout my childhood so I am already past the point of no return when it comes to gaining autism. So I guess there is no reason for me to stop talking them. But the constant shilling for SSRIs and amphetamines worries me more than vaccined

Measles is besides, the point, faggots. We were extremely lucky it was something this mild. Now, imagine a whooping cough outbreak. It would infect millions in weeks, and kill many. That blood will be on antivax hands when it happens.

You need vaccines for shit like polio, HPV and smallpox. You do not need a flu shot every year. Eat a damn orange and some homemade chicken soup, take a multi, take a hot bath, and don't go to school or work.

Last time I got a vaccine, I didn't sleep for two months straight.

What makes one come on the internet and post such blatant lies? What's the point of your post?

There wouldn't be any blood because those who got vaccinated wouldn't catch the virus.

Attached: DS0ocrnW0AARyEc.jpg (1199x933, 127K)

That's where you're wrong, fucko. Viruses can mutate pretty damn well. Maybe if you were educated a bit, you'd know that. If a large outbreak happened, there is a much bigger chance for mutation, and this could mean the vaccine no longer works.

How do you know it's a lie? It's not. I didn't sleep for two months. Then when I finally fell asleep again, I could still only sleep for two hours at a time.

vaccines only work if a majority are on them

that's why they're disproportionately shitting on anti-vax, they're nipping the bud before it can grow

You can't just stop sleeping for two months. Lies aren't funny, user. Stop it and get some help.

You're right. I was lying. My apologies. I thought it would be a funny troll.

This is what vaccines do to people, folks.

It will kill babies that didn't get immunity yet and old / otherwise weak people

>and don't go to school or work
That's the problem. If you aren't vaccinated and get sick, you could be unable to work for longer than you can afford.

If by "these fuckers" you are reffering to the establishment, than yes. They conspired to work up a hype around antivaxxers, than release a resistant strain of the virus to "confirm" their fears. Its blatant and shameful that the masses are so unbearably DAFT

New rapidly growing Jow Forums server, join if you can't fit in anywhere else:
discord
.gg/spgbeZR

q

Attached: ∩ 17.png (4584x3856, 88K)

I just don't visit doctors. I prefer to stay untampered because I don't trust them to not be in league with the government. Vaccination is a fine idea, but I don't trust that vaccinations is all we get when they do it.

discord
.gg/spgbeZR

dt

Attached: ∩ 20.png (4584x3856, 88K)

The "hidden reason" is so we don't all die of smallpox you fucking clown.

Is this shit one of the newest propaganda in the West or some shit like that?
I'm living in a slav country and we still do vaccines and shit here, most people have nothing against them.

Attached: 1549319167423.png (1000x1000, 18K)

It's just another facet of people losing faith in the sciences. Compare them to the flat earthers, it's the same thing, except instead of using NASA funding as a hook, they draw people in by making them worry about their children.

Flat earthers come from a responsible position of "there's something sketchy with this footage/paperwork/official story" and everyone loves to meme on those who go full schizo with it and see nasa spooks trying to slash their tires every time they get groceries
Same thing with antvaxxers, we know for a fact mercury was placed as a preservative in almost every vaccine befor people kicked up dirt about it and it is no longer used. When people are concerned with what else may lie inside skeptics take it to the extreme as well of "polio don't real, let the plague return" etc
It's literally a strawman for critical thinking about subjects that are status quo, but then again most people cannot think in anything but black and white, right and wrong, establishment and screetching facebook posts
It's pissing in the pot until the search engines are saturated with funny memes and stupid bullshit instead of the things people should be looking into

>there's something sketchy with this footage/paperwork/official story
Nope, there is nothing sketchy about them, point to a single thing that was not debunked like billion times on the internet.
>we know for a fact mercury was placed as a preservative in almost every vaccine before people kicked up dirt about it and it is no longer used
This is also bullshit. A simple google search will prove you wrong: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thiomersal_and_vaccines
You sound like one of those centrist retards with the whole "No right side" bullshit. At the end of the day you are just a retard that has no real opinions, does not care about facts and just wants to act all high and mighty without actually doing anything.

>we know for a fact mercury was placed as a preservative in almost every vaccine befor people kicked up dirt about it and it is no longer used
user, mercury compounds do not have the same effect as metallic mercury.
Hell, you could (and people did) drink metallic mercury and nothing bad would happen to you other than emptying your bowels due to the density of the liquid, while certain organomercury compounds are some of the most terrifying chemicals known.

But the important thing you and most people bringing this point up do not know about Thiomersal is that sulphur has an incredibly high affinity for mercury, which incidentally is why mercury is toxic, as it interacts with the cysteine residues in the active site of certain proteins.

The whole Thiomersal "controversy" is a prime example people having no clue about the biochemistry involved and making irrational decisions based on how scary mercury sounds.

>It's literally a strawman for critical thinking about subjects that are status quo, but then again most people cannot think in anything but black and white, right and wrong, establishment and screetching facebook posts
No user, it's a prime example of people making judgments about things they don't understand anything about based on their emotions.

I doubt that anyone who is radically opposing vaccination actually understands how and why the vaccination process works, let alone understands how certain chemicals may interact with the body.
Science is difficult and complicated and that scares people. People are told that they have to do something for a reason or another and they can't read the texts that explain why it is important or how it works. They just go with what feels right.
Medicine in general is pretty scary if you don't understand how it works. Taking antibiotics is swallowing poison to try killing everything there is inside your body. Surgery is cutting people open and messing around with their innards.
Vaccines are not that scary.

Autocorrect fail you, dumb phoneposter?

Too bad herd immunity is a thing otherwise all the anti vaxxerswould die out and spare us their inane drivel

Man you're such a fucking retard, 'the government is conspiring against us and releasing deadly strains of a virus onto us just bcs we figured out the system! Lizard people are Real people! Open your eyes!'

>while certain organomercury compounds are some of the most terrifying chemicals known.
What did he mean by this?

Attached: 1542437966980.png (1368x692, 735K)

discord
.gg/spgbeZR

eq

Attached: ∩ 17.png (4584x3856, 88K)

>ulterior motive
Jeez, what motive could it be...how about children fucking dying?

That's probably just you, degenerate

I never get the flu shot because it makes me feel horribly exhausted for like a week. desu I'd rather risk getting the flu (which I've only had once in my life) than guaranteed get a mini version of the flu for a week.

It's to make us less sick you fucking schizophrenic retard.
>HURRR DEY TALK ABOUT MEDICINE ON NEWS, MUST BE TO MAKE PEEPULL AUTISTICS HURRRRR

t.selfish niggerfaggot

Whatever man, I have all my other vaccines but I really don't see the point in getting one that does nothing but make me feel like shit

>Jeez, what motive could it be...how about children fucking dying?
This. Just apply occam's razor for 5 seconds and you will realise there isn't an internation cabal plotting to make people sick when there are easier ways. These threads are boring.

>getting one that does nothing but make me feel like shit
>does nothing
It makes you immune to a disease you subhuman logjammer. Do you never do exercise because it makes you feel bad too? Suck it up, pussy.

Attached: 57e581d0dff1eac4268d0b45aa10ff08ebc82571646924da538505dd1dfc65a2.jpg (450x497, 76K)

It means I am not gonna walk into the lab if someone in there is fucking around with Dimethylmercury.

It's the fucking flu dude, don't act like not getting your flu shots puts you on par with people bringing dead diseases back. If I do get it which I seriously doubt will happen since I never get sick, I'll just have to put up with being sick for 2-3 days. Much better than feeling exhausted once a week every year. Also you act like me getting the flu is going to affect others when I'm going to be in contact with no people the whole time.

Or ur just gay lmao

The flu killed 80,000 people in the US last year
cnn.com/2018/09/26/health/flu-deaths-2017--2018-cdc-bn/index.html?no-st=1552052296
By refusing the flu shot because of mild placebo discomfort, you're helping spread it to people who will die from it. So you're still a selfish faggot.

>Ooga booga save da normies
Thanks for giving me a reason to not get a flu shot.

That site stopped being genuine a long time ago, man.

Me too I haven't had the urge to stop sucking big large dicks ever since I got a shot

Serious question. Do you guys not trust your doctors? Like, surely you would have to trust there opinion on medical advice over anyone else's.

You must just be retarded

some people think dr. google and 2 studies on rats published by known anti-vaxx professors (i.e. shit methodology with data that's likely faked) outweigh decades of longitudinal studies across the world that show there's no negative consequences of getting vaccinated

I know, but its so weird. Like they wouldn't question there doctor on how to treat a broken bone, or a cancer they have, but for some reason they think that same doctor is unqualified when it comes to vaccine knowledge?

Old vaccines (eg MMR) are good. Never take experimental vaccines.

>lives in reality
>proceeded by pseudo intellectual head in the clouds garbage

>Do you guys not trust your doctors?
no, only a fool trusts their doctors blindly

>Like, surely you would have to trust there opinion on medical advice over anyone else's.
this is an appeal to a false authority. sorry, but the average doctor is NOT any sort of true authority on this subject

there was a study where doctors actually did something bad simply because the doctor in charge said to do it. they don't think for themselves a lot of the time, they actually just follow what the "authority" says

That doesn't change the fact that you trust them on some issues and not others. I doubt anti vaxxers have done any research on cancer treatment, but they would probably still trust the doctor's opinion on it. So why all of of sudden distrust them on this specific issue?