Asian girlfriend just found out all 3 of my exes were asian

White dude here. She just called me a yellow fever creep. What the fuck do I do anons

Attached: 536C96D8-9360-4CC5-80BA-CB3887157D59.png (640x604, 237K)

Nothing. Just say you prefer Asian women.

Though, it's kind of a redflag that your girlfriend would randomly call you out like that? As long as your relationship isn't based on literal fetishes/stereotypes, then it doesn't matter.

t. Asian dude whose a lot of family members are dating white people or dated them before.

Theyre almost certainly in college, and having a type is now because weve run out of things to cry about

>had 4 gfs
Why are you here

Anyway I never figured out what would be a good response to this. Probably , just own it and don't apologize for it.

this happened to me but with redheads

What did you say? How did she respond?

Try to spin it that its not the asian appearance that you like but instead the mannerisms, values, strengths etc just any bullshit so it doesnt sound like a sexual thing

Lmfao this is the exact thing they have a problem with, that their .

OP, I see this as a shit test. If you cave this one may go away, but shell know she can bitch and get her way. Tell her .

I hate the president but one positive thing he did is show the world you dont bend to the canned outrage.

I was honest, I said I prefer pale complexions. She said she talks to her Asian friends about them needing to avoid guys with yellow fever because they think it's creepy. I was adamant that a preference for light complexions was more harmless because there isn't that ethnic boundary. I'm a white guy that prefers a certain type of white woman. Race mixing is just degenerate.

fuck off normaIfag trash

I'm married to an asian and never had this problem despite my exes also being asian. Infact we have a habit of people watching and pointing out other WM/AF or AM/WF couples and looking at their kids wondering what ours will look like lol.

tell her you had flings with hispanics and white girls dumbass

give her rice, she will be forced to honor your penis

Similar happened to me OP. My gf found out all of my exes were chubby/fat and told me she thinks I'm a fat fetishist and I assumed she had low self esteem and stuff. Basically try your best to weasel out and deny anything coming at you

tell her she has white fever so it should even out

>AM/WF
are they imaginary

It's very rare compared to wm/af but I've seen it before.

Lies! This man speaks of myth. We must burn him for heresy

Dude. Just tell her "andu nip nong ching chong to you my rove"

Laugh, look down at her and say "but don't worry, you're very white on the inside".

maybe you are who gives a shit. if she's not happy with you tell her to fuck off

What the fuck? Tell the bitch you like Asian girls, what's so creepy about that? She seems like a dramatic bitch, I'd pump and dump and move on to the next gook whore

post her nudes and panties here as revenge

this is the normie route and perfectly acceptable. I would play the "type" card. You have a type. It isnt like you are dating ghetto Asians, you just like girls with a good personality type and the ones you have met so far with that personality type happened to be Asian, there are plenty of Asian women you dont like. and 3 women hardly constitute a lock. And tell her again you really like /her/. after the resulting sex that night, ghost her for 4 days to reestablish aplha status in her eyes otherwise she will grow unattracted to your loving words

Attached: europeinanutshell.jpg (700x933, 33K)

Why not just be cool with it and say you like asian girls. There's nothin' wrong with having a preference.
Either way make sure you tame that ass right if she's callin' you names and shit.

>asian women more likely to give it up to average 7/10 white dudes than white stacey while not being obese
How is this your fault?

"If you have a problem with that, then leave."
If she stays you'll have taught her that she won't be able to throw a fit over stupid crap and get anywhere with it, if she leaves you didn't want to stay with her anyway.

I think it's over for this one. That's a loaded question and nothing you say would make you look good.

>7/10
>average
learn what average means retard

Ya know, whenever I met asian chicks outside of the west, they'd usually ask me "do you like Asian girls?" and when I'd say yes, they'd usually smile.

In the west, if she asked asks you that and you say yes, they would start screaming. What is with this shit?

careful, you'll summon the beast

bang another asian girl
keep that yellowtail hotstreak going

I've only seen it once.
t. Asian