All i wanna do is listen to the wall with Vivian and play vidya

all i wanna do is listen to the wall with Vivian and play vidya.

why is that so hard to do

Attached: 4cf4060b-da6a-41a6-8d72-c45608a4e7a0.png (598x480, 79K)

Maybe you should kill yourself instead you fucking bitch. If I ever see you I'm going to fuck you up.

that was rude and uncalled for and im not even op

Please do more and pretend to be a hot blonde stacy.

jesus christ calm down badass

I'll fuck you up too pizza face.

God damn who broke your heart user

literally got my heart broken today and I'm not even mad enough to do that

No one bitch, I don't got weak shit like that. All I do is fuck and leave, just like your dad you pussy.

Haha look at you, you weak little pussy. Fuck bitches and you. Matter of fact I might have even fucked your bitch.

you sound like you just snorted muscle mass

It's okay buddy we are here for you if you change your mind

No, you just don't know how how to shit talk you micropenis faggot. Say some kore dumb shit and I'll fuck you til you love me bitch.

thannk you friends. you are nice

why care about being weak. why are you being rude

what do you gain from it. if you did it in a funny way i could understand it, but you didnt. just being edgy for the sake of being edgy isnt funny.

also your on Jow Forums, i highly doubt your a chad. no one thinks your cool, your just being a dick

hi op it's heartbroken user just know things are hard but theres always at least warm comfort in something everyday. keep on keepin on

thank you hb user. I hope you get over what happened to you and get better

Lol you feel good because some other losers came to your aid? You can't fight your own battles bitch? I am being mean because you're a faggot bitch whining online about being lonely. Grow up and be a man.

go away smelly lol -hb user

Make me you little retard.

"wah wah i have proper grammar and am cool" -hb

Your dad probably looks at you and gets sad that his sperm was retarded.

Haha jokes on you i don't have a dad -hb

Hell I'd leave you too user lol

so according to seeking help in other people is a sign of weakness when humans are literally designed to be social and depend on each other

if you say so

and i also dont have a dad, he died when i was 7